The Manor (Archives II )

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 am

Abel looked to the red head. "Please listen very carefully. In my daughter's closet there is a box about 4 feet high, nex to it is a guitar wrapped up. It's sorta heavy but I need that brought back here and placed in the lounge for me to put it together. Unless the party thing is being held somewhere else and just put it up in her room. Also, there is a small box in my daughter's desk in her office/library. Please bring that back. And if you will, in my daughter's dresser there should be some of my own clothes. Please, for the love of god, stay out of the top drawer. The second should have a dress shirt and the fourth a pair of jeans. I will pay you for your troubles, Reno, cause I know this is a bit much."

(Top drawer= Bra and undies. XDDDD )

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 am

Wow. Abel needed a lot. Reno started to make a list of the instructions on his phone in case he forgot. Don't go in the top drawer? Totally going in there. Turks are naturally curious. If something is hidden from them, they would want to find out. "Why don't I drive you and Reeve to his place while I go get the stuff. By the time I come back you two should be ready. I gotta drop off Tseng's car anyways." The redhead laughed to himself, slowing to a stop as he caught a glimpse of Reeve back. "What the fuck happened to you?"

Reeve frowned at the redhead. "None of your business.." He spoke the words quietly.

Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:31 am

They faded quickly in a smoke, appearing on his bed. He had pulled her on top of him, holding her waist barely above him, his cock teasing her entrance. He smiled at her, keeping a grip on her waist so she wouldn't move. "I guess i'll have to give you permission then, after begging for it so nicely." he purred, slowly pulling her onto his length. "See pet? Is it that hard to behave for me? Don't you like the reward?" he asked, grinning at how wet she had gotten.
She cried out, both from the orgasm and him biting her already bloody neck. She felt fuzzy for a moment, forgetting where she was. She twitched a little, and realized where she was when she heard herself moaning Blaze's name. 'damn....he's good." her voice moaned. She wrapped her bound wrists around his neck, still breathing heavily.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 am

Tseng's car? The blond's nose twitched in distaste. "Reno, can I talk to you for a sec?" He grabbed the Turks wrist and started leading him back to his own room. He didn't want to say anything about Jasper in front of Reeve, and he also had to discuss the minor transportation problem.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 am

Blinks confusingly, following Sam back to his room. "Was it something I said?" He tilted his head.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 am

Suddenly they were on the bed. She bit her lip, feeling his cock tease her, biting back a moan. She inhaled sharply as he lowered her on top of him, shuttering with pleasure. She leaned down and nuzzled him. "I like it Master. I won't misbehave Master." She purred. "Master can be...rough with me if he wants." She bit her lip again, her lip getting a little swollen from her biting it so many times. "Please."
Blaze felt her orgasm around his cock and climaxed as well. When he was finally spent, he panted a bit, leaning down and kissing her jaw and neck and caressing her. He brushed his knuckles against her jaw. "Such a good girl...." Wait, did he really just say that?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 am

Sam shut the door once they got to his room, making sure Reeve wouldn't be able to hear them. "Jasper got to Reeve. It was....bad. He's banished and lost all his titles." He huffed a bit, a little disappointed. His cousin meant a lot to him, and it sucked that everything had happened the way it did. "And....Tseng's car? Really? I might just follow you guys." He looked off to the side, feeling...iffy. He wasn't getting sick like he used to, or even close to as bad and he used to react. Though he was feeling off. He hated feeling off. He didn't spend a month and a half dom training with Jasper for nothing. He looked up at Reno. Wait....he just shut the door....and him and Reno were alone...in his room. Fuck, his mind had to stop going off on tangents! He kept his expression level, but his eyes said he was losing the mental battle, and bad. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to join the Turk. "Err, lets just go and get this over with. I...have to organize for tonight." Yeah, he had definitely lost most of his 'in control' attitude all of a sudden.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:24 am

He grinned, thrusting into her fast and hard, keeping a tight grip on her waist to make sure he was fully in with every thrust. He removed one hand, using his finger to tease her while thrusting rather hard and fast. "Mmm your such a good little slut." he growled.She moaned, shutting her eyes. Her head still felt fuzzy. She kept her eyes shut, trying to keep the room from spinning as much as it was. She murmered something...her voice sounding like it was muffled. She put a hand to her neck, bringing her fingers to her face. It was....rather bloody,...why hadn't she healed? "Thankyou..." she whispered, nuzzling against his hand.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:35 am

Kitten panted with each thrust, getting closer and closer to the edge. She closed her eyes, her muscles having mini spasms around his cock as she got closer to climaxing. "Master..." She moaned, meeting his thrusts.
Blaze looked at her neck and frowned. He leaned down, licking at the spot where it was bleeding, hoping he could heal it. If not then it was good thing they were in Arcadian's room.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:53 am

"That bad, ey?" Reno frowned a little. Damn that sucks. As for Tseng's car well that couldn't be helped. "You can be a dog and destroy the interior if it helps." Oh yeah, his boss was going to keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel him~. But Reno could just pay for the repairs as Tseng's Christmas present. "But if it makes you feel better you can just teleport and all that I guess." The Turk shrugged. He quirked a brow, catching the look in Sam's eyes. The fuck?
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 am

The male stood besides Ceili and continued to follow her about and stopped when she did. He was a tad worried about Reeve, but Sam wouldn't hurt Reeve the way Jasper did, right? No unless Sam wanted to be casterated and beaten to a pulp. And to think the boy just got on his good side today. Surely Sam had some type of head on those shoulders of his.
Nawh. Sam wouldn't. He had to of had a much kinder heart than that.
Great, I sound like a paranoid mother. Reeve was a big boy, he could take care of himself. But...when Abel left the room earlier...he paniced about being left alone. It worried Abel.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:23 am

Oh no. Sam and Reno left, Ceili and Abel were about to leave too. No...no he wasn't going to stay in here alone. Ceili had one more box to take down anyways. Reeve pick up the last box by the girl's desk with a smile, ready to follow the other two.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Did Reno just mention him being a dog? Keep it together... He inhaled deeply. Tseng's car wasn't so bad. Maybe a car ride would relax him. Or maybe he'd loose his mind and stick his head out the window and howl with his tongue lolling out of his mouth. Either worked. "I'll come with you guys. Besides, Reeve can use the extra company in the car." He nodded a bit, then motioned for Reno to go ahead and start heading back. "Oh! And I'll give you 100 bucks to snag a pair of Missy's underwear for me."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm

"Cum" he ordered her, grinning at how much she seemed to be enjoying it. He grabbed her waist again, slowing down slightly.
It closed up slightly, but was still red. She looked down, noticing the multiple scratches on her body that were taking their sweet time healing as well. She stretched out, feeling the cigarette burn Arcadian gave her. Somehow..it all made her feel awfully submissive. She had enjoyed it though..so much so that she found it hard to sit up. 'I hurt" her voice moaned. She grinned, shutting her eyes."Nice going sir, you scratched the merchandise." she said, still laying on the ground. It seemed she had enough energy to make smart ass remarks still.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:15 pm

She gasped, arching her back as she came on command, her muscle squeezing and spasming around his shaft. She moaned as her body finally relaxed again, spent. Panting, she looked down at him, swaying slightly. Why was this taking so much energy out of her? Usually she wasn't this drained after coming only once.
Blaze shrugged, moving to lay along side of her. "Blame you brother. He said I could play rough." He closed his eyes. Damn he was sore. Seemed the multiple rounds of sex today were finally catching up with him. He inhaled deeply then sighed. "I think you finally wore me out." He chuckled a bit.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:50 pm

He went to leave but stopped and turned back to Sam. "But didn't you two break up or somethin, yo?" Reno raised his other brow. A hundred bucks does sound nice..
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Sam shrugged. "I have a pantie collection, and hers are missing." He pulled out his wallet, holding 5 hundreds in front of Reno's face. "I'll raise it to 5 if you get me a matching bra with 'em." He waved the billing in front of the redhead.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:07 pm

"Alright we'll see." He snatches the bills up and stashes them away in his pocket. "Can't promise anything though~."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:08 pm

"Thank you Reeve~" She said as she noticed he had picked up her final box, meaning this could all be taken down to the lounge at the same time and she could go sleep. She watched Sam pull Reno away and shrugged her shoulders, continuing her walk toward the stairs and then down them into the lounge. Once she had guided her way into the lounge and close to the bar, she placed her box down and looked back at Reeve and Abel. "Over here would be perfect." She said with a smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:09 pm

The blond shrugged and walked into the hallway. "I guess I'll just have to tell Abel when we get back that you went into the top drawer then." He smiled. "Of course, I wonder who he'd believe..." He pondered it for a second. "The troublesome Turk, or the man that once loved his little girl."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Reno stared at Sam blankly, trying to keep a straight face. No, couldn't do it. The redhead cracked up. Troublesome Turk compared to crappy ex boyfriend wins by a long shot.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Sam huffed and shook his head. "Whatever." He headed down to where the others went and waited for them to get the boxes settled before speaking. "Hey Reeve, we're ready to go whenever you are." The blond headed outside, pulling out a cigarette and waited for the others.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Abel nodded before gently setting the box down. "Is there anything else you want me to do?"
Blue eyes turned to Sam and watched as he left, now loking at Reeve. "Be careful and hurry back. Seems when I turn my back for one second, you end up getting into something." He chuckled a bit.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:18 pm

He grinned, pulling her closer to him. He held her in his arms, snuggling into her neck. She seemed tired...but he had alot more energy now. He grabbed the sheet, wrapping it around his waist and got up, petting Kitten's head. "Shower? Hotsprings? Or would you like to stay and sleep?"

She rolled on top of him, resting her head on his chest. "It was all very impressive." she purred, tracing small circles on his chest with a nail. 'My ass hurts...' her voice moaned. She turned her head, looking at the multiple claw marks that were scattered around her body. She hugged him, sighing happily. Seemed her 'magic' had gotten out of his system.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:26 pm

The Turk ran outside and got in the car, pulling up to the front for Sam and Reeve.

"Oh no problem, Ceili. It's the least I could do. If you need anything else when I come back I'll be glad to lend a hand." He smiled setting the box down in the proper spot. "Yes, I'll be careful." Reeve couldn't help but give Abel a quick hug and a small nuzzle. To be honest, he was pretty scared to be away from the man now, becoming a little dependent. Surely it should wear off within time.

He parted from Abel and left the manor, gasping from the cold. Holy shit did somebody summon Shiva? Well, he was ONLY wearing a pair of jeans and outside in late DECEMBER. Ick, now the cold made his soreness even worse. The brunet spotted the car, nearly throwing himself into the back seat.

Reno threw his jacket to the Commissioner to keep him warm until the car warmed up. When Sam finally joined them, the Turk sped off towards Edge.

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top