The Manor (Archives II )

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Sam appeared in his room and sighed. He headed out, towards Ceili's room. He stood in the doorway, wondering why two shirtless men were in her room. He leaned his shoulder against the doorway, staying silent, folding his arms. He wouldn't say anything. Not yet.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:47 pm

The brunet felt really uncomfortable, getting an odd little chill, specially with his back towards Ceili's door. Reeve quickly turned around. Spotting Sam, he tensed up a little. If anything reminded him of Jasper, it was that Shadow. The Commissioner didn't have a problem with Sam it's just..maybe a Shadow thing. "Hello, Sam." Reeve smiled a bit. Sam didn't look happy..

"We were just helping Ceili with her gifts and Sila." I hope that's alright..
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Sila looked up at him and then reached up to try and paw at his nose or at least close enough to it. A soft purr came from her as she was cradled into his arms.

A smile lit up Ceili's face as she saw Sila taking such a shine to Abel. She then nodded as she placed the last present into a box. "There, all the presents are packed away, now to have them go downstairs." She said with a happy sigh.

She then heard Reeve say Sam's name and turned around quickly. "Good Morning Master. Did you sleep well?" She said with a smile. Ceili then bit her lip, wondering what explanation didn't sound ridiculous and she also half wondered if she was going to be able to speak freely.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Sam sighed a bit. "Better then usual..." He frowned, then looked at Reeve. "It's fine I was just kinda curious why two shirtless men were in my slave's room." Sam went over to Ceili and frowned more. "You haven't slept yet. I thought I told you not to stay up too late." He tucked a loose hair behind her ear. "When you're done with whatever you're doing, try to get some sleep. I'll wake you up when the get together starts." He kissed her on the forehead.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:33 pm

"Well, I didn't want Reeve to feel left out since his own shirt got ruined. Speaking of which, thank you again for helping me...yanno, with the bleeding and stuff." Abel looked down at the kitten and walked over to Ceili, offering the kitten to her. "Here she is."
Blue eyes looked up at Sam. "By the way, have you seen my daughter today? I recal you going to go for a swim with her and Ceili yesterday."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:35 pm

"That's good. And I did sleep Master. I just didn't get a lot of sleep. The alarm clock scared Sila who jumped on me and then ran under the bed. I've been trying to get her out while packing away the presents I made and brought. I will. Thank you. Oh, do you know where the Christmas Tree is? I want to get it set up for the party." She said with a smile. She realized she rambled a bit, but that worry went away when he kissed her forehead. A light blush came across her cheeks and she smiled.

Sila mewled lightly and climbed up onto Ceili's shoulder as soon as she was close enough. She was happy perched up on the shoulder as she promptly nuzzled into Ceili's neck.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Reeve stood up. There wasn't any reason to be on the floor since they retrieved the kitten. "Yeah. My clothes got...er...ruined and Ceili gave me some pants." He chuckled embarrassedly.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Sam shook his head. "It's no problem. And unfortunately no, I haven't seen her lately. I had a couple friends come then I had to...go do something. The last time I saw her she was in the bar with 2D last night." He scratched Sila on the head as he looked at Ceili. "Alright. I still want you to get a bit of sleep though. And don't worry about the tree. I'll take care of that. There will be one in the lounge and I'll ask Kin if he wants one set up in his restaurant." Sam then looked at Reeve. "Want me to take you back home for a few minutes once your done helping Cei? You can grab new clothes and anything else you'll need."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh god, as soon as Sam said 'home', Reeve nodded immediately. Even if he would have to go back to the Manor it would give him the opportunity to explain his absence to the Organization and gather some belongings, Cait Sith being at the top of the list.

The man hadn't a clue what happened to his belongings that were in his pants that gotten destroyed. Fortunately 2D had retrieved the Commissioner's cellphone and wallet from the trade when the blue left with the battered up Reeve; also KT had explained the whereabouts of her father to the WRO, being sure to leave OUT the details. Chaos would surely ensue if word got out that the Commissioner had been kidnapped, specially by a magic-no-less.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Arcadian slowed down a little letting go of her hair. "I want to see how bad you wan't it." He crossed his arms, looking down at her. "Avi's begging over there." He looked...impatient. Being spoiled didn't help in the matter either. 'If you impress me i'll forgive you for everything earlier~" he purred, grinning slightly.

Avi moaned again, laughing a little. "You know what I need." she whispered, her voice as smooth as silk. "You wan't to give it to me too. Badly." She grinned, rubbing her thigh up against the hardness in his jeans. 'thank god that gag is out..'

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Sila purred, leaning up into the scratching hand of Sam. She was getting a lot of attention and was in heaven.

Ceili nodded and then smiled. "Alright. Now, let's get these boxes downstairs before we forget." Ceili said as she picked up the lightest box beside her and headed toward the door. "If you and Abel could grab the box in front of my bed and beside my desk, that would be awesome. Then we can put these down in the lounge, and I can nap~" She said with a lazy smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:04 pm

"She was at a bar?" Abel knew too well that Bar plus Missy could equal a upset and moody neko. "I hope she was alright."
Abel turned to Reeve. "You go ahead. I'll be here helping Ceili when you get back okay?" The once deceased flashed another one of his billion dollar smiles before snagging the box next to the young woman's bed, now waiting for his next command. He blinked and realized something. "Shit. Sam, are you allowed into Shinra are no? I left a few things in my daughter's room." If Sam didn't wanna, he'd understand. After all, he knew bits and pieces about Sam and Shinra.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Kitten glanced up at him as her ears folded back again. Impress him? How? He's an incubus... She took him as deep as she could, upping the speed a bit. Her mouth suddenly got hotter as she continued sucking him harder, faster. She moaned a bit.
Blaze sucked in a breath. "Nu-uh, you're not getting it yet." The flame died down as a finger slipped inside of her, his thumb still rubbing her clit. He bit his lip, trying to control himself. He wanted to tease her more, but damn it was getting hard to hold back.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Sam frowned, the hair on the back of his neck rising. "No, I'm not." Like he would even want to go there. He felt his stomach twist and sucked in a breath, trying to calm himself. He was better with it at least, given, but then again not many people mentioned it. "I'll see if I can send Rude or Ricky, or maybe Reno." He pulled out his cell, frowning at a missed call. He started texting Reno, figuring he'd call Tony back later.
'Need a favor. Abel needs stuff from Missy's room in...errr...yanno... and I need to take Reeve to get stuff. Mind going to get the stuff from her room? We'll be downstairs in the lounge if you want to come down.'

Last edited by KittenGrey on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 pm

He grinned. "Theres a good little slut." he purred, running his hand through her hair. She had already caught his attention by being able to fit his whole cock in her mouth, with her hands tied. He grinned, twisting her hair around his finger. He pulled her off, and knelt down, slipping a finger inside of her quickly. "My my, you're awfully wet." he purred, his eyes flashing slightly.

Avi moaned, arching back again, but kept the mishchevious grin. "But you want to give it to me....don't you Mr. Shadows?" she asked, glancing at him, wondering if he liked the title. "You shouldn't-" her sentence was cut off by a moan."You shouldn't deny yourself sir."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Kitten let go of his cock, exhaling...smoke? No wonder why her mouth had been getting hotter. She gasped and moaned, biting her lip as his finger slipped inside. The fur on her tail bristled a little as her ears twitched.
Mr. Shadows? He laughed at that a little. It sounded so odd. Though sir....sir sounded nice. He moaned a little. Maybe deep down he was a dom? Didn't matter though, since he already gave himself up, and Avi was already owned. "If you want it so bad slut then figure out a way to get my pants off. Unless that cunt of yours doesn't need it that badly." He slipped another finger inside, teasing her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Arcadian watched the smoke leave her mouth. "interesting" Her mouth was warm....and she had lit a cigarette with her hand earlier. It felt amazing. He snapped out of his thoughts when she gasped.He liked that gasp. He kept teasing her with his fingers, licking her neck and biting it.
"Righto." she growled, in her best english accent. With all her strength she rolled out from under him, and pounced on top of him, stradling him and unbuttoning his pants with her bound wrists. She laughed darkly, pulling them down. "I'm sorry sir, I just couldn't control myself." She lowered herself onto his cock, letting it enter her very slowly. She grinned evily, her eyes glowing dangerously. Even if he didn't like it, she was in control now.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 pm

The Turk woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He looked at the text and yawned. "Mmhnnnnnnmn.." Reno slithered out of bed and left the room. Passing out in your clothes is a plus sometimes. He was making his way to the lobby when he passed Ceili's room, spotting the blond, his slave and two hot shirtless guys. Backtracking he poked his head in. "Well then. This is convenient."

Reeve nodded to the Turk. "Hello."

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

She moaned breathlessly. "Master...." Her claws bit into her palms as she bit her lip a bit harder. Her tail whipped around behind her as her toes curled. She wanted more. "Please Master....use me...."
He wasn't expecting her to be able to pounce him, and was caught off guard. Now trapped under her, he moaned, closing his eyes. "Damn....slut....was your cunt that hungry?" He growled as he thrust up hard, driving himself into her. "You'll....pay for this after...." He gripped her ass cheeks, claws digging into her ass.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 pm

"It needs to down to the lounge. I'll show you where." Ceili said with a smile. She then stepped from beside Sam and headed out of her room. She seemed to be in a good mood, maybe she had plans or her sleepless state was going to drive her out of her mind. Of course, she almost ran into the redhead from last night, luckily stopping just in front of him. "Hello there." She said with a smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 pm

He smiled, softly forcing her to lay on the floor as he kept kissing and biting her neck. He held her wrists in one hand, and teased with the other. He kissed his way down to her breast, licking her nipple before taking it in his mouth, letting out a tiny low moan. "Why should I, slave?" he purred, now slipping in another finger.
"Do-You-Promise?" she breathed out, in between thrusts. She looked down at him, giving him her regal glare. "I bet you'd like to come all over me...wouldn't you sir?" she asked, still using the title though she asked the question with a rather dominant tone.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 am

Kitten squirmed and moaned and gasped. "Master..." She panted out, squirming under his touch. "Please...I....need...you...to...." She bit her lip again. "Please Master....please...need...more.." She moaned again.
Blaze stopped thrusting for a moment, using all his strength to flip them over so he was on top of her. His eyes were red. "Oh, I promise alright." He leaned down and sank his fangs into her neck, drawing blood as he thrust into her harder. He licked the bite mark, leaning close to her ear. "Maybe I won't give you the pleasure of my cum. You have to beg for it." He growled softly in her ear. "Beg for my to fill that empty pussy of your with my seed. Beg for me slut." He nipped at her ear. "Show me how much you want it."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 am

Sam looked at Reno and nodded. "Abel is going to stay here and help Cei set up. I'm going to take Reeve to his place to get clothes and such. You need to get Abel's presents from Missy's room. Do you want to just teleport or drive or what? Cuz I was thinking I could just teleport with Reeve..."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:17 am

"I'm not sure about that....' he mocked, kissing her stomach, slowly making his way down to her clit. He licked her, not forcing his tongue in just yet. He wasn't done teasing. "Mmmmm you taste so sweet." he purred, teasing her with his fingers again. "What do you want slut? I can't understand you when you moan like that." he asked, shoving two fingers in and licking her again. As if she'd be able to answer properly.
Avi let out a tiny short scream before she bit her lip. 'that was a pleasant surprise.' "I,..please...oh, Blaze....wait...I, ohhh......Sir....but....ohhh fuck.." she moaned out, not being able to make complete sentences. She tensed up a little. He was scary...and dominant....and fucking..sexy as hell. She exposed her neck more, and bucked up against him. "Please sir.....I need-ahhhh...I need your cum....soooo so bad.." she moaned out, finally getting her thoughts in order. 'master." her voice moaned out. She moaned again. She wanted to call him that, but she knew she shouldn't...but...damn, he was so..exactally what she wanted.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 am

Kitten gasped again. "Master...please fuck me....please Master..." She gasped out, bucking against his fingers a little. She tried to keep herself still, but couldn't. She panted and moaned. "Master....please..." Her leg twitched as she shivered, getting hotter and wetter.
"Such a....good bitch..." He panted out, thrusting into her harder. So close....he was so close. "Cum." He commanded her, then bit into her neck again, burying himself deep inside her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top