The Manor (Archives II )

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Kitten smiled. Though, there was something nagging at the back of her mind. "If you want to know the truth, I have no idea what's going on right now. I set none of this up. I guess Sam's been busy." She sighed, looking around. It was decorated, people were coming. How the hell did Sam even set all of this up? She had always set up events and such like parties, while Sam usually helped organize events like the concerts.
Her hand went up to play with the charm of her collar. "Hey, I'll be back in a little bit. I need to go do something." She headed back upstairs, going to Arcadian's door and knocking on it. "Master?" She said loud enough for him to hear, not wanting to just barge into his room. "May I come in?"

Blaze sighed happily as she washed him. He faintly heard a tv on. "I think your brother's back in his bedroom." At her comment, he laughed a bit. "Yeah, I think you should." He sighed a little. He picked his head up suddenly. "Oh, people are here!" He suddenly seemed a bit more energetic. "My brothers are here." He smiled a little.

Sam walked down the path, helping the guys make sure the path cover was sturdy. "Yo dude. Sup?" Sam turned, seeing the rest of the shadow siblings had arrived, along with James and Bianca. Sam smiled. "Hey, just finishing up here. Was about to head to the bar." "Cool. Where's Blaze and Thomas?" Sam rolled his eyes. "Blaze is probably stuck somewhere with his cock in his new plaything. Thomas is in the lounge relaxing." Viper nodded. Bianca gave Sam a hug. "Hey, the other girls are inside decorating if you want to join them." Bianca smiled and ran inside, James shaking his head as he watched his twin take off. The men headed inside and to the bar, rearranging the tables so that the tables were together and there were enough chairs for them. Viper went behind the bar with Reno. "Looks like you might need a little help until Blaze gets his ass down here." Anjay went behind the bar as well. Sam watched them over his shoulder as he sat down with the kids and his brothers. He pointed to Griffith and raised a brow at Reno, wondering who the hell the male was.
Bianca and Taylor headed to the lobby, waving to the other girls. At the noise Pikachu made, all the girls looked up, as 'awes' were made. "Oh! Lets have Pikachu put the star on! He can climb up the tree!" The girls nodded as Katie put her arms out for Pikachu. "Come on pikachu, you can help us!"

Sarah Poison | Jamie Active | Rachel Grey |Steven Grey | Alex Grey | Jean Grey | Katie Shadows | Eric Shadows |Ryan Shadows | Sapphire Shadows | Nick Shadows | Hypno Shadows | Taylor Shadows | Sampson Shadows | Leon Shadows | Sam Shadows | Blaze Shadows | Thomas Shadows | Viper Shadows | Kitten Grey | Kat Grey | Silver Shadows | Spade Niccals | Hunter Niccals | Murdoc Niccals | Scott | Anjay Niccals | Alexa Niccals | Kevin Grey | David Forelli | Rude Grey | John A Johnson | John B Johnson | James Grey | Bianca Grey | Kaelyn Shadows | Kristina Niccals | Katie Pot
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 pm

The box was soon emptied onto the floor. There befor Ash's eyes would ne some unusually shapped parts, wires, and laser lights? What was he making? "I made these parts but never did get to put them together." He spoke before reaching deeper into the box, pulling out some blue prints he made.
Griffith glanced at the Blond that had entered before glancing down inm his lap again. He knew who Sam was after all, he wasn't the only one close to Missy. He didn't say much of anything to the blond. Didn't know what to say exactly. White eyes looked up to Reno. "Um...a thing of white wine would be nice." He paused a bit. "And mayne some advice...on women." Seeking advice from the master.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:05 pm

-

"Heey~ guys." Reno grinned up from what looked to be a bar Christmas display he set up. It was a tower of colored vodka, some filled with green, some red. The rims of the glasses were covered in margarita salt to make it look like frost or tinsel...or some other Christmasy bullshit. "Oh that's Griffith, a really good friend of Missy's. He's also Danni's booooooyfrrriiiiiieeeennd~." The Turk playfully teased Griff. They were so cute together at KT's party where the hooked up. He set the glass of white wine before Griffith. "Advice on women you say~?"

Radio wondered off to the bar too, grinning when seeing familiar faces.

Ash sat on the floor looking at the parts. "What do all these do and how can I help?"

Pikachu gasped happily. He gets to put the star on the tree~! He slid down the banister, leaping off of it and onto Katie's shoulder. He greeted the other girls. "Pika pikachuu~."

-
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Anjay raised a brow. "Danni has a boyfriend? When'd that happen?" He frowned, realizing he didn't keep up with what was happening with his siblings. Alex and Steven looked at Griffith. "Ah, so you're the Griffth we've heard about." They hadn't heard much, of course. Just that Danni had a new boy toy. "Uh oh, now the boyfriend gets to meet the family. This will be fun." Steven chuckled a bit. Spade looked up a bit at Griffth, shrugged and rested his head on his arms again.

The girls all giggled a bit as Katie got the star, handing to Pikachu. "Alright, just put this securely on the top Pikachu. Then hand the end of the cord to Sarah. She's in the tree."

Sam smiled at Radio. "Hey, you came." He was actually relieved she did. A part of him was worried she wouldn't come. "I guess no Tabby, eh?" It was a small disappointment, but he'd visit her tomorrow. He pulled out a chair for Radio. "Hey Reno, mind just bringing over a few beers and mike's hard?"

Sarah Poison | Jamie Active | Rachel Grey |Steven Grey | Alex Grey | Jean Grey | Katie Shadows | Eric Shadows |Ryan Shadows | Sapphire Shadows | Nick Shadows | Hypno Shadows | Taylor Shadows | Sampson Shadows | Leon Shadows | Sam Shadows | Blaze Shadows | Thomas Shadows | Viper Shadows | Kitten Grey | Kat Grey | Silver Shadows | Spade Niccals | Hunter Niccals | Murdoc Niccals | Scott | Anjay Niccals | Alexa Niccals | Kevin Grey | David Forelli | Rude Grey | John A Johnson | John B Johnson | James Grey | Bianca Grey | Kaelyn Shadows | Kristina Niccals | Katie Pot
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 pm

-

"July." Reno replied to Anjay, making up some beers and setting out some ice cold Mike's Hard Lemonade.

The woman sat down in the seat Sam pulled out for her. "Thanks~." Radio grinned. "Yeah I don't think it would be a good idea for Tabby to be here."

The Pokemon nodded, taking the star into his mouth. He leaped into the tree and ran all the way to the top. Pikachu set it securely on top, waving a hand into the air feeling quite proud. "Piiiikaaa~" He burrowed into the tree and found Sarah, passing her the cord.

The brunet finished his food and cleaned up the dishes. Exiting the kitchen as Cait followed quietly behind, he looked at the tree, smiling a bit to himself. The girls have done an excellent job decorating. No sign of Abel. He must be up in Missy's room.

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:02 pm

"Why are we coming here again?" the hanyou asked her wife as they made their way to the doors of the manor. To keep under control the half dog demon had to use the emotional change of the curse to keep from wanting to go on a rampage.

The ice demon sighed, "For the last time we are here to see my sister. After Fubuki returning in his state we can only assume he was going after her again. I am worried plus a little time away from work will do you good." she replied opening the door to the lobby seeing all the decorations. "Now where is she..."

Miyuki made here way from her room before feeling a familiar presence and rushed down the stairs seeing her sister with her mate. She rushed over hugging Yukiko, "Onee-chan I missed you. Sorry I haven't been over to visit in so long."

Taniko Okuma|Ayami Akayama|Kin Akayama|Sugoro Akayama|Ichiro Akayama|Izumi Akayama|Miyuki Hyoukawa|Cathetel Hekou|Night Zalkova|Datenshi Hekou|Shori Hekou|Zadiel Hekou|Pen Akayama|Enjou|Fubuki Mizukawa|InuYoshi Higurashi|Yukiko Higurashi|Yuki
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

"Well, this is something I made for my daughter for when she performs on stage. I'm not sure what to cal it. Though I made some head phones that are wireless to this device and when she sings in it, the 'computer' will pick up each note from her voice and will cause certain light to display. Also, if she hooks her guitar up to it, the 'computer' will do the exact same. It has certain levels of displays like 'rave' or 'pop' and that other good stuff." The male smiled sheepishly. "You can help hand me the stuff I need and be my second pair of hands."
Griffith's white cheeks turned red a bit when Reno teased him. Though he was shocked to find out she had siblings. "Miss Danni talks about me?" He was very surprised because he wouldn't shut up about her himself. White eyes turned to the Turk. "Well, how can you say your sorry to someone you haven't seen since you first got together?" What?! "I-I know it sounds very bad and it's my fault, I haven't seen her since Kris Tuesti's party and that's very bad." Wait, they started the whole couple thing that day...he hasn't seen or spoken to her since? Did that also mean they didn't have a first offical date yet? "How do I tell her I'm sorry? I can't say that I've been busy cause I don't want her to think that work was more important than her. That's not it at all. I don't want her to think I was with anyone in my abcence...cause I truely wasn't. Miss Danni is the only one for me. I..I don't want her to get mad or anything cause it breaks my heart to even think that. How can I show her I really love her and make up for lost time?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:31 pm

"Bah, I sure she won't care, yo. Why don't ya call her up and tell her to come over? Or maybe Anjay or whoever else wants to can."

"Wow! This sounds like it would be perfect for her." Ash said, examining the pieces. "I'd like to go see one of her shows someday." He wouldn't mind a jam session either. Maybe she could give him a few tips with the guitar.

He nodded, ready to help Abel.

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Acouple of the guys chuckled. 'Miss Danni'? Alex looked back at Griffith. "I dunno if she talks about you. It just got around that she has a boyfriend." "Hello there men!" The male walked in the bar, as bubbly as ever. "Oh, look at all the eye candy in here!" He joked as a few eyes rolled. He sat down at the table. "Oh Reno darlin~ Make me something sweet, k?" He winked at Reno. Seemed the male was in a good mood. "Hey Radio, are any of your other cousin's coming?" Hypno had his hair in front of his face, his secondary usual look other then the dreads and goatee. The male looked a bit hopeful, since it had been forever since he'd seen Ron.
The girls applauded Pikachu. Sarah giggled. "Thank you." She plugged the star into the end of the lights, then disappeared, reappearing outside the tree. She ran over to the outlet and plugged the tree in, smiling as it lit up.
The front doors opened again, a woman who looked like Sarah entering. Sarah smiled as the girl smiled back. "Hey mom." Wait, did the woman just call Sarah mom? Sarah, who was in her 10 year old form, giggled. Suddenly, she was older. "Hi Laura." The now 22 year old Sarah hugged her daughter.

Sarah Poison | Jamie Active | Rachel Grey |Steven Grey | Alex Grey | Jean Grey | Katie Shadows | Eric Shadows |Ryan Shadows | Sapphire Shadows | Nick Shadows | Hypno Shadows | Taylor Shadows | Sampson Shadows | Leon Shadows | Sam Shadows | Blaze Shadows | Thomas Shadows | Viper Shadows | Kitten Grey | Kat Grey | Silver Shadows | Spade Niccals | Hunter Niccals | Murdoc Niccals | Scott | Anjay Niccals | Alexa Niccals | Kevin Grey | David Forelli | Rude Grey | John A Johnson | John B Johnson | James Grey | Bianca Grey | Kaelyn Shadows | Kristina Niccals | Katie Pot | Laura Poison
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 pm

"Wow. You're the first one to say that, yanno?" He chuckled and began putting a few things together, screwing them one with a random screw driver. "Not very many on my daughter's friends have even said that about her. I'm sure if you ask, she'll hook you up with some tickets or back stage passes."
Griffith felt himself droop a bit. So she didn't talk about him? Hands pulled out his cell phone and texted 'Miss Danni'. In truth, he was kinda nervous about asking her to come over, for he didn't know if she was busy or in a bad mood or something. He looked over and noticed the other male who had entered, blinking a bit. Who was he? He was quiet curious with all those colors.
'At the manor, Miss Danni. Spend Christmas eve with me?'

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 pm

-

"Sure thing." Reno snickered, wondering if there was a drink he could make to match Kevin's homosexuality. Yeah no that would be impossible. He got to work on something, making what tasted like a mint-bubble gum candy cane in mudslide form. The Turk set it before Kevin. "Here ya go."

"Hypno~." She gave him a hug. "No sorry. Not that I know of." Radio frowned. She ran it past them all but they either had their own plans or they were iffy.

Pikachu looked amazed, his eyes shining bright as he looked at the glowing tree, still inside of it. He eventually climbed out, rubbing the back of his head as if to say 'it was no big deal'. The mouse was glad for the applause though!

Ash grinned. "Really? I'm surprised."

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 pm

"It is going to go very well, I already know it." Aminta said with a smile. She felt their arms hook together and smiled. She then stopped in front of Ceili's door, knocking on it lightly. "Ceili~ Are you in there?" She asked in a light happy tone.

The knock and question were answered by a pillow hitting the door, creating a soft thump and mewl to be heard. The young woman inside was still, for the most part, asleep. Not wanting to be bothered just yet.

"Must be asleep, we'll thank her when we see her at the party alright?" She said with a smile. Aminta then turned and walked away from Ceili's door and toward the stairs.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Cathetel held her hand over her mouth as she tried not to giggle at Ceili's behavior, "Yes she seems tired." she said placing her head back on the shifter's shoulder as they made their way downstairs seeing the crowd as she placed a hand to her head. "So many people..." she said softly putting a bit more of her weight on Aminta. "Just stay close alright Ami?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Where ever the hell she was...well actually she was in hell, Danielle looked at her phone. She...giggled with happiness? Demons passing by gave her odd looks. "WOT THE BLOODY 'ELL ARE YOU LOOKIN AT?!" The demoness barked at them and vanished.

The woman suddenly appearing in her loving boyfriends lap. "Hello, handsome." Mismatched eyes glanced around the room. "Eh, hello to you all too I guess." Danni gave a lazy wave, thought she did mean well.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:35 pm

"Yeah. It break my heart to know that not many know of her talents. Did you know she can ice skate and do tricks? She's a fantasic swimmer and loves to sing and dance in her own privacy? Not to mention she has a thing to where she likes to steal people's shirts." The male laughed to himself as he placed another piece to the device.
The goth nearly jumped and feel backwards off his stool at the sudden appearance. He managed not to squeak in surprise so that was a plus as well. "M-miss Danni?!" Griffith, think you yelled out loud enough for the worl to hear? Geez, she scared him so bad. His heart was racing like crazy. He hadn't been exposed to much magic yet, so he was still getting used to it.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 pm

She cackled, placing her lips to his cheek. Her hand rested over his heart. "Didn't mean to startle you, Griffith." Danielle purred in a soothing tone, smiling. Damn. Even though she didn't mean it, she loved the adrenaline the man was giving off. It was like her own personal high.

"She can do all that?" The teen was pretty amazed. Ash laughed along with Abel. "2D likes to do that too. Well he used to. Not sure if he still does it." He was referring to the shirt thing.

Last edited by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Danni can't keep her hands to herself.)
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 am

"I will don't worry." She said while patting the fallen on the head. She looked around hoping to see at least one person she recognized, not with much luck though. She didn't even see any of Cath's family since she didn't have any and Cei's were dead.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 am

Datenshi sat in the corner watching over things with his normal scowl on his face. "Damn it all... I won't get any rest with all these people running around. He looked over to Cathetel and Aminta giving a short wave of notice before giving off a small yawn.

Shiori walked over and patted her son on the shoulder. She was dressed as a doctor would hoping to run into the owner to request a position in the clinic. "Now now Daten-chan you need to cheer up it is Christmas. At least look happy for your sister's sake."

Cathetel spotted her family and dragged Aminta over, "Merry Christmas," she said happily as she let go of Aminta long enough to hug her brother and mother. "I hope you two are having a good time because I am excited," she said her excitement was helping drive her shy tendencies away.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 am

The men waved to Danni. "Oh!" The gay boy picked up the drink and sipped it, smiling. "Reno, you're my new favorite bartender." He giggled a bit, going over and sitting on Silver's lap, who in turned, growled at the male. Kevin slapped the male's knee. "Oh hush you. I like your lap." Spade snickered a bit.
Hypno and Viper sighed a little. Seemed that they were hoping to see the Active brothers. The guys grabbed the drinks that Reno put out for them. Sam put an arm around Radio's shoulders, getting odd looks from his brothers.
The girls started moving from the lobby to the lounge. Rachel took Enjou's hand and lead her with them, smiling. "Enjou, are you having fun decorating?" Jamie spotted Radio, and went behind the woman, putting her hands in front of Radio's eyes. "Guess who." She whispered in the woman's ear.
Jean went to Alex, sitting on his lap as Alex's arms wrapped around her waist. "Hey Dad, mind making me a blue raspberry martini?" She smiled to her father. When he came over to give her her drink, she'd talk to him more.
Sappire saw Jean go over to the men and followed suit, sitting next to her husband. Nick smiled, putting an arm around her. "Hey dad, what's up with mom? Usually she sets all these event up. And I only saw her once this whole time." Sam frowned. "Probably busy with her new Master." The sudden tenseness in the room said that not many of them liked the sound of that.

Sarah Poison | Jamie Active | Rachel Grey |Steven Grey | Alex Grey | Jean Grey | Katie Shadows | Eric Shadows |Ryan Shadows | Sapphire Shadows | Nick Shadows | Hypno Shadows | Taylor Shadows | Sampson Shadows | Leon Shadows | Sam Shadows | Blaze Shadows | Thomas Shadows | Viper Shadows | Kitten Grey | Kat Grey | Silver Shadows | Spade Niccals | Hunter Niccals | Murdoc Niccals | Scott | Anjay Niccals | Alexa Niccals | Kevin Grey | David Forelli | Rude Grey | John A Johnson | John B Johnson | James Grey | Bianca Grey | Kaelyn Shadows | Kristina Niccals | Katie Pot | Laura Poison
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 am

Enjou followed the girl with a smile, "I am having enough fun just being with you but this is nice too," she said with a smile noticing the crowd around the bar. "Aw I wanted to tease Reno a bit." she said laughing. "So we have another tree to decorate I take it?" she asked getting the hang of it.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:11 am

Aminta waved back, before she was dragged over by Cath to them with a laugh. "Merry Christmas Shiori and Datenshi. Glad to see you both doing well." She said with a smile. She then noticed Shiori's attire and smiled. "Hoping to work in our little clinic Madame? I bet if you run into Ceili, my former young mistress, you are more likely to find the owner of the manor with her possibly." Aminta said with a laugh. "Isn't she absolutely adorable?"

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:16 am

Shiori can't help but laugh, "Hard to believe she is my oldest child with her acting like that isn't it? Yes I can feel the intentions of the doctor they have and I can't say I like what I sense from him." she said. "My husband will just have to deal with that fact or have me kicked out as well."

Cathetel went back to Aminta's side as her mother talk, "Kaa-chan you shouldn't talk like that Father would probably follow through..." she said. "Then Nii-chan will be left with him and we will lose our bridge to back home."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:28 am

"Speaking of your husband, is going to come off his high horse for this beautiful wintery day or will he sit up there forever being a judgmental prick?" She said with a smile. She shrugged her shoulders. "She is adorable no matter what though. I don't think I know the doctor we have....I have yet to meet him." Aminta said while wrapping her arms around Cath with a lazy smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:32 am

-

"Heh. Lucky me~." The redhead snickered a bit. Oddly it didn't sound sarcastic towards Kevin. "Comin right up." He made the drink and brought it to Jean, served with a hug kinda having to hug Alex too with they way they were seated. "You have no idea how much I missed you, Jean. You you, Alex." He said the last part with a snicker.

Rad leaned into Sam a bit. With everyone's happy energy she felt a lot better. She looked pretty confused when Jamie covered her eyes but grinned. "Jaaaaaaaamiiiee~ hello thur!"

Pikachu followed the girls into the lounge, ready to help with the second tree. "Chu~." He picked up a bulb, putting it on a low branch he could reach.

Reeve headed upstairs and into Missy's room. "Looks like you two have been keeping busy." He chuckled, standing in the doorway, the robot cat acting as the man's shadow.

"Yup!"

- -
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 am

Abel never would of guessed that 2D did that. Kinda scarey who he and Missy had so much in common. With a smile he spoke once again. "Can you hand me that computer chip?" The scientist pointed to the floor next to Ash. Blue eyes looked up to the male at the doorway and smiled. "Did you get enough to eat?"
"Miss Danni, I'm really sorry I haven been around lately or even contacted you. That was stupid of me. Please, forgive me. I-I got you something...But I'm not sure if gifts can be passed out at this time." The man sheepishly smiled at the woman he loved.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top