The Manor (Archives II )

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 am

-

Cait sat at the table, waiting for Reeve to join so he could get something in his very empty tummy.

"You're amazing." Reeve kissed Abel on the cheek as the white-haired man walked by. He took such good care of him and he was grateful. The brunet sat at the table and began to eat. So delicious~.

"Your stuff is upstairs in the SOLDIER lass' room here." The cat spoke up, trying to be helpful.

Meanwhile, Radio teleported to the outside of the manor with a backpack. She pouted and walked inside. Luckily she had a copy of Reno's room key, heading straight for it. Since the manor's break, her old room might have been occupied so she was going to bunk with her cousin. Where ever he was.

Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 am

Kitten sank into the water happily, her cat features disappearing so she didn't stink like wet fur. She nodded. "Thank you Master."
Blaze followed her in the shower, leaning on the wall. "Luv, we've been at it ol day. I'm tired." He exhaled heavily. The water felt amazing.

The front doors opened. Jamie, Sarah, Sapphire and her husband, Nick, walked into the manor just as Sam turned the corner. "Hey, you guys made it." "Well yeah, since you seem incapable of being able to decorate." Jamie sighed as she rolled her eyes, Sarah giggling behind her. Sam shook his head. "Have at the decorating ladies. That's why I left it for you. Ornaments and things should be in the back room behind the desk." Sarah ran for the decorations, dragging Jamie behind her.
Sam kissed his daughter on the cheek. "Hey sweetheart. I'm going to have to steal your husband to help set up." Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Just take good care of him. Don't corrupt him like I know you would." Sam laughed. "I'm not going to corrupt him. If anything it will be the other way around." Sapphire smiled and went to help Jamie and Sarah with the decorating.
Nick held out his hand as Sam took it, shaking it and pulling the young man into a hug. "Nice to see you again sir." "You too. I hope your taking good care of her." Nick nodded. "Of course." "Good. Once some of the other guys arrive I want to set up a cover over the walkway to the restaurant out back. The snow is getting heavier."

Sarah Poison | Jamie Active | Rachel Grey |Steven Grey | Alex Grey | Jean Grey | Katie Shadows | Eric Shadows |Ryan Shadows | Sapphire Shadows | Nick Shadows | Hypno Shadows | Taylor Shadows | Sampson Shadows | Leon Shadows | Sam Shadows | Blaze Shadows | Thomas Shadows | Viper Shadows | Kitten Grey | Kat Grey | Silver Shadows | Spade Niccals | Hunter Niccals | Murdoc Niccals | Scott | Anjay Niccals | Alexa Niccals | Kevin Grey | David Forelli | Rude Grey | John A Johnson | John B Johnson
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:43 am

"Thank you. I got Cei to make our outfits during our travels. And I won't leave you alone, I promise." She said with a smile as she poked Cath's nose lightly. "Boots or flats? Which would you rather wear with the dress?" She said while pulling out a pair of red knee high boots and a pair of green flats. She had pulled out a pair of green heels for herself to wear.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 am

"You're welcome" he purred, ducking underwater and coming up, shaking out his hair. He sighed happily, content in the warm water.

Avi laughed a bit, grabbing a wash towel and some soap. "I'll take care of you then." she said, running her hand down down his chest. "and i'll be gentle~"

((Bleeeh short))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 am

Cathetel looked between the two styles of footwear before taking the boots. "It would fit better with the season." she said sitting down and slipping them on before standing up getting used to them before smiling. "I will have to thank her then. Well we better get downstairs I am feeling more people are filing into the manor." she said feeling the arrival of all of Sam's family and friend. "Shall we?" she asked offering the shifter her hand.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:59 am

Alex, Steven, Anjay, Eric, Ryan, Silver and Spade were the next to arrive. Sam greeted them and together they were to the gardens, setting up a covered pathway from the Manor to the restaurant. The ground was heated on the path so that there would be no ice and so the pathway was semi warm. Star shaped lights hung around the path and twinkled in unison. Sam headed to the restaurant. "Kin...errr...Pen, the guests are starting to arrive. I set up a pathway from the manor so they don't get snowed on on their way here."
Rachel arrived with Jean and Katie, seeming oddly...happy. Of course, her memory of the Murdoc incident had been erased. The girls all worked on decorating the trees and the rest of the manor, hanging garland, lights, bows, ribbon, and bells around all the rooms downstairs.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 am

Kitten moved over to Arcadian after he shook his hair out. "Master, I sense some of my kin are here. I need to go early. I will see you later." She disappeared, going to her room to get presents together and get dressed.

Blaze nodded. "Please do. I think you nearly killed me." He laughed a little.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:04 am

Pen nodded as he finished setting up a buffet table and setting heating units underneath to keep the food warm for the guests, "Alright I will be ready for when they want to eat. Just need a few last minute touches." he replied seeing that the shadow seemed a bit rushed. "Though I am sure there are going to be songs and things like that before. Don't worry I won't let my first client down." he added finishing up the last touches and heading inside. "Go take a rest Sam you seem tired."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:14 am

Arcadian pouted when she left. "But-" he muttered stupidly to himself, splashing the water. He stayed in a little longer, before fading out back to his room. He sat in the middle of the bed, wearing a black wife beater and the black pinstripe pants from before. He grabbed the remote to the tv on the wall, flipping to the food network station. He watched the tv carefully, as the chef cracked eggs into the bowl.

Avi grinned, running the soapy towel all over his body, softly. She hugged him, rubbing his back with the cloth. Her own 'wounds' were healing slowly still. "I guess I should wear clothes to this party thing."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 am

The man smiled and blushed a bit. "Thanks, Cait. Watch out for him, okay? He still acts like a baby at times." With a chuckled he left and headed into the lobby, only to find a horrid of girls tending to the huge tree. Where was Sam? Must of had better things to do. Speaking of which so did he...but then again. It would be such a unmanly way to not ask if the girls needed help.
Pssh. Abel loved decorating Christmas trees. "You girls need some help?" Abel, go get a shirt for the love of God.

Griffith had heard the sounds come from the lobby and made his way to it. Nothing better to do since the twins had fallen asleep while playing video games and Vince has fallen asleep while reading books. And only the lord knew where Neo was. He smiled once he entered, taking notice of Abel. "Professor, go get a shirt on. I'll help if they need it."
Abel grumbled and made his way to his daughter's room, only to enter into it thanks to spare keys he was given from her and drug the gifts in with him.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Enjou's was sitting in her room playing games before she started to catch on Rachel's scent among a lot of others. "So she has come back." she said to her self shutting off her system and running downstairs to the girl drawing her into a hug, "Oh I have missed you Rachel." she said nuzzling the girl's hair.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:11 pm

The girls looked at Abel, then at Griffith. "No boys allowed!" Wait, how did Sarah get in the tree? All the girls laughed a little. Jamie turned to look back at Griffith since Abel left. "Sorry, but she's right. This is kinda a 'girls only' thing." She shrugged and held up a ornament, as Sarah's hand reached out from about 7 feet up the tree and dived down to snatch the ornament, hanging it up. Seemed the tree branches were pretty damn strong.
Three girls came into the manor then. They instantly went over to the tree, giving hugs to the other girls and starting to help decorate as well. Damn, Arcadian was going to have a field day when he came downstairs. Nine hot females surrounding a christmas tree? Then again, no wonder why Abel and Griffith seemed eager to help.
Rachel squeaked as she was grabbed. She laughed a little. "I'm sorry. I....don't know what came over me." She nuzzled the woman. "Oh! I want you to meet some of my sisters! Katie and Sapphire are my mom's and Sam's daughters." She pointed to the two blonds, one with Sam's blue eyes and the other with Kitten's brown eyes. She pointed to a woman that had red hair and looked the same age as Sapphire. "That's Jean, Reno and Mom's daughter. She's married to my brother Alex." She then pointed to one of the girls that just walked in, the one with reddish brown hair. "That's the other Katie. She's my dad and Jamie's daughter." Jamie looked back after handing another ornament to Sarah. "I'd be Jamie." She waved a little before grabbing another ornament. "And her sisters are Kaelyn, Sam's daughter." She pointed to the girl with strawberry blond hair. "And Kristina is Murdoc's daughter." She pointed to the last girl who had just came in, who had red hair with natural black highlights. Weird, she had said Murdoc's name so...calmly. "And I'm Sarah!" The voice came from the tree as a hand stuck out, waving to Enjou.

Sarah Poison | Jamie Active | Rachel Grey |Steven Grey | Alex Grey | Jean Grey | Katie Shadows | Eric Shadows |Ryan Shadows | Sapphire Shadows | Nick Shadows | Hypno Shadows | Taylor Shadows | Sampson Shadows | Leon Shadows | Sam Shadows | Blaze Shadows | Thomas Shadows | Viper Shadows | Kitten Grey | Kat Grey | Silver Shadows | Spade Niccals | Hunter Niccals | Murdoc Niccals | Scott | Anjay Niccals | Alexa Niccals | Kevin Grey | David Forelli | Rude Grey | John A Johnson | John B Johnson | James Grey | Bianca Grey | Kaelyn Shadows | Kristina Niccals | Katie Pot
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:14 pm

- -

The Turk would have been still outside Missy's door but he wondered off to his own room, finding out that Radio was here.

The raven-haired teen and his Pikachu sat by the gifts, waiting for Abel or Missy. He stood up, spotting the scientist. "Hey, Abel." Ash grinned, watching the other start bringing the stuff in with him. "Do you need help with that?"

The robot laughed at what Abel said. "Oooh he's gotcha there!"

Reeve continued to eat, sulking a tad but knowing Abe was just poking some fun. The man was right sadly. Just more-so due to the brunet's recent mental/emotional crippling. Today seemed to be going well so far. Perhaps at this rate he'll be better in no time.....of course there's no promising that. Luckily for Cait being with Reeve, he had no reason to go into that terrible panic attack like he did this morning.

The Commissioner looked up from his glass of orange juice, hearing Griffith's voice. Was he here too? I wonder if Danielle is with him. He blinked, hearing a bunch of other familiar voices now. Reeve had to wonder if he was in Empire instead of Collar.Me.

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Enjou nodded as she listened to Rachel introducing everyone, "It is nice to met you all I am Enjou." she said, "Don't worry about taking off I was able to take care of those three." she said with a smile just enjoying having the girl with her again. "I never really decorated for Christmas so you will have to show me how."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Rachel smiled. "Well, as you can see, we already put tinsel and lights on the tree." She waved to the tree, and as she said, lights and gold tinsel already wrapped around the tree from bottom to top. "Now we just need to put the ornaments on." She pointed to the boxes filled with different colors and sizes of orbs. Some were shiny, some were glittery, and some had a silky sheen to them. "We're trying to put them evenly spread out so that they don't look clustered in any one area. Sarah's working on the upper level since she can fit in the tree." Rachel picked up an ornament and hung it up in an empty spot. "Feel free to grab a chair or stand on the front desk to get to the higher spots if you want." Well, the front desk was actually close enough, and since the desk was about 4 foot tall, it would be easy to reach just above where Sarah was decorating. "After this we're going to work on the tree in the lounge. It's not as tall so it will be easier to work on."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Sam exhaled sharply. "Nah, I'm good. Just not used to setting up events. Usually it's Kitten's job, but I have no idea where she's been all day." He shook his head. "Oh! Lemme give you that oven before I forget so that when you need it, it's there." He went to the back, picking an empty wall where there wasn't much clutter. Suddenly, and iron door appeared, a knob next to it. "Just either shove him in or somehow trick him to go inside. It looks like a small iron room from the inside. Just turn the heat on low and let him stay in there for an hour or so. It won't hurt him. Guarantee you'll have a better behave Blaze once it's done." He patted Pen on the back. "Now, I'm going to the bar for a drink. Cuz fuck knows I need one." He laughed a bit. "Thank you for all your help with this."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Pen nodded listening to Sam, "It is not a problem. It will be a good opening event for my restaurant so we are helping each other out in a way. Yeah go get your drink and don't worry I am sure things will go just fine." he replied before heading inside to change out of his cooking uniform so Ayami and himself could join the festivities. "Looks like it is your turn now Kin have fun." he said to himself before the body changed glasses back to the round frames.

Kin made his way upstairs cutting through the lobby seeing the crowd of Kitten and Sam's families. "Good thing Pen cooked in bulk." he said before getting upstairs to his and Ayami room walking in on her and Taniko. "I see this is what you two have been doing while I was working."

Ayami laughed as she let the other girl go and began getting dressed, "You can blame Kitten for doing this to me. But it seem Taniko is starting to like too. Now go clean up it is time to head downstairs." she called to the girl as the female mage slipped into a knee length sleeveless dress. "Now what are you going to wear, Anata?" she asked.

Kin pulled out a simple pair of black dress slacks and a white dress shirt with a matching black tie. "This will do and I have a cook's coat in the resturant if we need to make more."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Enjou reluctantly let Rachel go and went about getting a few bulbs and putting them on the tree, feeling a bit silly by doing so since it really was the businesses that go all out with decorating for Christmas. "Anyway my dear what would you like to do after the party tonight. You are staying aren't you?" she asked a bit curious.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Kitten stood in front of her mirror, pouting. She wore a strapless red dress with a white trim, and red arm sleeves with the same trim. She huffed, looking at the beautiful dress, then at the completely stand-out black ribbon around her neck. Oh, what was she going to do! It didn't match at all, but she really wanted to wear the dress. How to make it match the collar though? She sighed, defeated, and headed out of her room and down the stairs, stopping on the stairs to watch the girls decorate.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Reno left his room and headed over to the bar. Looks like a party is getting started so it would be best to go babysit the bar in case Blaze wasn't working it again.

His cousin quietly followed. She was in a bit of a weird mood, not feeling her usual hyper-random self. Maybe it's because she had an important choice to make. Radio spotted Kitten by the stairs. "Hey~."

"Well don't you look nice, yo."

Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:09 pm

"Actually, some help would be nice." He spoke through grunts as he drug the 4 foot box into the room, now trying to open it. "How good are you with tools?"
The man nodded and stayed quite as more came in. Well, no one was talking to him, and he wasn't making any friends here any time soon. He silently left the room and made his way to the bar. He wasn't much of a drinker, but one would be alright.
Just as he left the room, he entered the bar as quiet as ever. He sat down.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Hearing voices from above, the girls looked up, waving to Kitten. Jean smiled at Reno, then went back to decorating the tree. A couple of them had grabbed chairs to stand on to get the ornaments hung higher.
Kitten turned around. "Hey! I didn't know you were coming!" She held out her arms to Radio for a hug, unsure whether the woman would accept it or not. They hadn't spoken in forever, so Kitten wasn't sure where they stood.
She looked at Reno. "Thanks." She smiled.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:32 pm

-

The redhead grinned happily, seeing his daughter. He wanted to hug her but she was busy decorating. Oh well. She should be here for a while right?

Radio huggled Kitten. "Yuup~. I almost didn't but. Eh why not?" She smiled a little and shrugged.

Reno moved pasted the two women and now into the bar. "Yo, sup Griffith." He grinned at the gothic-looking man. "Didn't expect to find you here." He leaped over the counter. "Need anything?"

"Alright I guess." Ash said, helping with the remaining boxes, Pikachu waddling in with a smaller one.

The creature looked a lot more curious as he felt the presence of more people. A lot of magics.

"You can go explore if ya want, Pikachu. Just be careful. I'll stick around and help Abel."

"Pikachu!" The electric mouse nodded and left, finding the banister to perch upon, watching everyone decorating the tree. He knew those people! Mostly the 'kids' since Ash was more friends with them. "Piiiika~." Pikachu stared in amazement, wanting to help with the tree.

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:28 pm

"Good choice. Such a cute look for you. Your brown hair even make you look so pure with it all." She said as she placed the flats back into her closet. Aminta then slipped into the green heels and smiled. She quickly put on a pair of green earrings and smiled. "Let's go check on her and then go downstairs. It will give you the chance to thank her and make sure she is awake so she can get ready." Ami said as she took Cathetel's hand. "Let us go."

Loki had watched them set up everything and slithered toward the manor to change himself into a more formal outfit for the party. He figured he could change the sash around his waist and put on a set of armbands while leaving his collar and wrist shackles in his room.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Cathetel nodded and laid her head on Aminta shoulder as they walked, "This is nice. Our first Christmas together..." she sighed happily as she let go of the shifter's hand long enough to hook their arms together.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top