The Manor (Archives II )

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Manor (Archives II )

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 am

Kitten frowned and mewled. "I'm....I'm sorry Master...." Her lip quivered as she looked down, curling up a bit. She mewled again, her ears flat and her tail down.
Blaze tilted his head. "We could just tie Avi up then and play with her and make Kitten watch." That seemed more like a fitting punishment. He looked at Avi. Christmas lights, eh? He disappeared, appearing in the restaurant for a moment and ripping a string of lights down, disappearing and reappearing in Arcadian's room once more. He held up the lights, smiling.

Last edited by KittenGrey on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives II )

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:21 am

Arcadian stared. "So fucking cute...." He got up while Blaze was talking walking over to the bed.
Avi's eyes widened, and she inched toward the door. "So....wait...um. I'm not the one that misbehaved so I should just-." she inched toward the door faster.

A shadow Arcadian poofed up, locking the door. "as if you could get away that easy." The real Arcadian grabbed Kittens hair, pulling her off the bed and onto the floor on her knees. "Here slave, I want you to watch." he purred, taking a drag of the cigarette.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 am

Kitten squeaked as she was pulled off the bed. She knelt on the floor, lowering her head. "Yes Master." She said quietly, watching.
Blaze lunged for Avi. Like hell she was going to escape. "Nope! As you even said, I wasn't done with you."

Last edited by KittenGrey on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 am

Avi leaped toward the bed, sliding under it and hiding under it. Her eyes were wide, but she was grinning. She crawled toward the middle, snickering to herself. Blaze was to big to crawl around easily under here. " Give up! You can't get me. I can stay under here forever." she laughed, not noticing one of her feet was dangerously close to the other side of the bed.
Arcadian kept his grip on her hair. When Avi lept his eyes widened. "Grand jete..." he exhaled, snickering a little. "Mishchevoius little thing, no?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 am

Blaze hit the floor with a 'thump' do to his lunge for her. He rolled over, looking under the bed at her. He shadowed across the floor to the other side of the bed and rematerialized, grabbing her ankles and dragging her out. "Gotcha!"
Kitten stayed still and silent, watching. Well, that's what he had told her to do. She inhaled deeply, keeping herself calm. She was still a bit upset.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:55 am

"NONONONONO WAIT!!!" she screamed in surprise. "You weren't supposed to do that!!" she clawed at the floor, and when that failed, grabbed the sheets on the bed that had fallen on the floor.

Arcadian let go of her hair, walking over to the table in the corner. He pointed to the floor after locking eyes with Kitten. "Rooms soundproof." he called out to Blaze and Avi.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 am

Blaze straddled her once he pulled her out, pinning her down. He grabbed for her wrists, trying to get a good grip on them. "Too bad my little succubus~" He laughed a little. "You know you enjoy this."
Kitten watched Arcadian and crawled over to the spot he pointed to, kneeling there. She kept her head lowered a bit.
Blaze nodded a bit to what Arcadian said. "Good." He started wrapping the lights around her wrists.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 am

She struggled, but yea....she was enjoing it. "N-Nooooo you cheated." She pouted. "Arcadian, tell him he cheated."
Arcadian grinned, and started petting Kitten. "He's just able to keep up with you, face it, you're helpless darling." he purred.
She looked up at Blaze, narrowing her eyes a little, the whole time she stuggled hoping it would be hard for him to get a good grip anywhere.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 am

Blaze couldn't get the lights around her wrists properly. "Hey Arcadian, mind helping me hold her down?" He smiled evilly at her. With both men holding her down, she would be completely helpless.
Kitten flinched at first when he touched her. Wait, now she was confused. Wasn't she in trouble? She didn't say anything, just looked up at him with a questioning glance.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 am

He looked down at her. "Don't worry, you'll get yours soon enough." he smiled innocently, though he said something threatening. "This is just an appetizer." he purred, getting up to help Blaze. He hoped his sadistic-ness was enough to get her wet.
Avi looked upside down at Arcadian, glaring. She growled, hissing at him as he knelt down, taking hold of her wrists. "Don't fucking touch me!" she growled, starting to kick now. Arcadian grinned. "My my, thats not very nice now is it? Blaze, I think this little slut needs a gag." he purred, looking down at her. She spat at him, growling and kicking. She hoped Blaze would appreciate punishing such a 'dissobediant slave." She winked at him quickly, letting him know she was alright.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 am

So she wasn't in trouble? She blushed a bit, watching him go over to Avi. Maybe she should try to help the succubus? She smiled at the idea, but then frowned. Her Master had told her to be here. Then again, he was playful, right? She debated it.
Blaze wrapped the lights around her wrists as Arcadian held her. "A gag?" He leaned back, stripping off one of his socks. He balled it up and held it up the show Arcadian, smiling. He reached down and held Avi's nose closed, waiting for her to open her mouth to breath so he could shove the sock in her mouth.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:42 am

She struggled more, glaring at the both of them. 'fuuuuuck" The humiliation wasn't helping her stay dry down there. She gasped for air quickly, hoping she was fast enough.
Arcadain laughed darkly, making sure he held her wrists tight. "Blaze you're brilliant sir." He looked over at Kitten and grinned, as if challenging her to move from that spot.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:47 am

Kitten squirmed a little, starting to get jealous. She watched, adjusting her weight a little.
As soon as her mouth opened he shoved the sock in, just barely though. A bit of the sock and his fingers stuck in her mouth now, he chuckled a bit. "Merr, you're helpless, just give up."
Did Arcadian just challenge her? She got into a pounce position, getting ready to tackle the incubus. Her butt wiggled.
Blaze glanced over to Kitten. "Nu-uh, this isn't your playtime. You're being punished, remember?" He smiled, looking back down at Avi.

Last edited by KittenGrey on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:58 am

Avi coughed. "how are we supposed to make smart ass comments now?" She raised an eyebrow, what did he call her? She struggled still, though by this point she knew it was helpless.
Arcadian grabbed her cheeks, making her open her mouth a little more so Blaze could stuff the whole thing in. She growled. He looked over at Kitten, smiling evily. "Tsk tsk tsk," he shook his head, "I thought you'd be able to be patient." as he spoke smoke rose from around her, flowing around her wrists and ankles. By the time she'd look down it would be the same black silk ribbon as the collar around her neck, unbreakable.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:05 am

Kitten flopped back to her butt, caught. She looked down at the ribbon, lowering her head. Meeeehhhhh She mewled a bit, squirming. "I was going to save Avi Master...."
Blaze smiled, making a flame appear in his hand. He ran the palm of his hand and flame up her stomach, his hand hovering only an inch away so she could feel the heat of the fire. "Yanno, I always loved playing with fire...." His hand hovered down her body, the flame still not touching her, getting closer to her crotch. "Wonder what would happen if I burned your panties off...."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 am

Arcadain laughed. "How were you planning on doing that?" He asked, turning towards her, but keeping a firm grip on Avi's wrists with one hand.
"I'll slap you. This is one of my cutest pairs!" she growled, though her yelling was impossible to make out thanks to the sock in her mouth."Thats cute slut, still trying to talk back." he murmered, knocking his cigarettes ashes on her stomach. "You know Blaze, with succubi you can be a little, rougher." he mused, pressing his cigarette to Avi's side.
Avi let out a moan as her back arched, her body going still for that split second. She growled more, as her eyes teared up a little. 'You didn't have to let him know that..."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:25 am

"I was gonna tackle you Master...." She pouted a bit, huffing. Squirming again, she looked down. This was no fun!
"I'm sorry, I don't understand sock muffled words." Blaze looked up at Arcadian. He winced a little as the man's cigarette was pressed into her side. That looked like it hurt. But she had moaned. So it was ok? The fire grew, the flames now licking her skin. "I think I will burn those panties off after all then. Not like you need them." He moved his hand down until the fire rested on the fabric of her underwear, leaving it there until the fabric caught aflame. He put the flame in his hand out, raking his nails-now-claws down her leg hard enough to draw a little blood.
Kitten mewled again, getting hot and wet with need. This wasn't fair! She squirmed, pouting.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 am

Avi shut her eyes, turning her head to the side. Maybe she was glad Arcadian told blaze her secret. A moan escaped her mouth, on second thought, she was very glad. The cigarette burn on her side was already starting to fade. She whimpered, slightly, closing her legs. She'd play hard to get.
Arcadian's eyes flashed, and locked on Kitten's. "You're going to behave next time, aren't you?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:41 am

Blaze shook his head, trying to get his hands between her legs to pry them open, not caring if his claws biting into her flesh was hurting or not. He...wasn't used to being this rough, and his mind was screaming at him for doing it. But she's enjoying it, right? He leaned down to bite her hip, still trying to pry her legs open. Flames lashed out at her skin from both of his palms.
Kitten nodded and mewled. "Yes Master. I'll behave, I promise Master." Her ears flattened again as she sat there. She looked back at the floor, lowering her head again. Her lip quivered.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 am

She coughed against the gag, moaning again. He got her legs spread apart faster than she had expected. Her back arched, he was driving her crazy. She coughed again, able to get the gag out. She grinned slightly, twisting in Arcadian's grip. The flames licked against her skin, and her eyes rolled back. "Blaze.." she moaned out, opening her eyes and meeting his own.

Arcadian got up once Avi's wrist we're good and tied with the ribbon. He walked over to Kitten, croutching down and grabbing her neck. "How would you like to make up for your bad behavior earlier?" he growled, loosening his grip a little so she could speak.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:01 am

Blaze adjusted himself so he was between her legs, preventing her from closing them again. He frowned as she got the gag out. Oh well, the room was soundproof, right? He ran his claws down the inside of her thigh, flame still in his palm as it licked her leg. He moved his palm to her crotch, letting the flames caress her most sensitive area. He wanted to fuck her again, but he'd wait. He rubbed up against her leg so she would be able to feel his erection behind the fly of his jeans. "Feel that? You're not getting that. Not anytime soon, anyways." He smiled sadistically.
She squeaked, gasping a little. "Let me make up for it, please Master." Pleading eyes met his, her ears still folded back. "Please."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:55 am

Abel was quite careful when he picked the kitten up after putting the shrimp back into the bowl. The food was no good now since it was left out over night without a cover on it. He'd have to throw it out.
The kitten was carfully cradled in his arms. "There now. That big mean alarm clock isn't gonna hurt you anymore." He was talking to the cat? Abel chuckled a bit.
Eyes moved to look to Reeve taking notice of the cause. "I'll fix us something fresh after we help Ceili. Anything you want. I promise. So long as it's breakfest wise."
"Well, Ceili, now that your kitten is out. How about about we get started?" He smiled.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:36 pm

She struggled, bitting her lip. It was.....amazing. He was amazing. Perfect. "Blaze pleeeeeeease." she moaned out, looking up to see that smile. 'Nose bleed." She gasped, shivering a little when a flame licked up the right spot. "I need it...."

He stood up, unbuckling his pants and grabbing the back of her head. He thrust into her mouth, making sure his whole cock was in. "You can take this, can't you?" he purred, thrusting harder, without mercy, holding the back of her hair so she couldn't pull away.

((Sorry for poofing >.< I lost connection and was to tired to get up and fix it haha ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Reeve simply nodded, keeping himself quiet. It would be good if they started now. The man needed to keep busy at this rate, specially when stressed he was quite the workaholic. Although it was a little unusual due to the fact that Reeve loved to goof off.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Blaze brought the flame closer as it got dangerously close to burning her. "Need what now?" He asked innocently, rubbing his thumb against her clit. This was...actually kinda fun. He tensed up for a moment though, glancing back at Kitten and Arcadian.
Kitten nearly choked, but stopped herself. She fought herself to get adjusted, her throat getting a bit sore before she finally was able to relax it. Good thing she didn't need to breath.
Blaze turned back to Avi, rubbing his thumb against her clit again. Kitten would be fine; she was trained for this, right? He would keep an eye on her though, just in case.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top