Edge

Collar.Me :: Empire :: Empire :: Midgar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Edge

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Edge is a city built to the south-east of the remains of Midgar, after it was destroyed by Meteor. It was built on the outskirts of Sectors 3 and 4 by surviving inhabitants of Midgar after Meteorfall, who were trying to rebuild their homes and businesses, using reconstruction material found in the ruins of Midgar, with the help of some children orphaned by Geostigma and Meteorfall who salvaged useful items in return for food and money.

_ ____ ____ _
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Re: Edge

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Reno finally stopped in front of Reeve's house. "Alright. Get out you two. I'm gonna to get Abe's stuff. When I get back you better be ready."

"Of course." Reeve climbed out, almost dragging Sam inside with him as Reno took off for Shinra. If KT wasn't home and either was Cait, and he was all alone, he wouldn't know what to do. Wait a minute......he didn't have his keys! Shame 2D had them along with his phone and wallet. He was about to break into his own house but Cait Sith opened the door.

"Reeve!" The animatronic feline spoke in that signature scottish accent.

Reeve scooped his companion up and hugs onto him tightly, moving himself and Sam inside from the cold. The way Reeve nuzzled into the cat, Sam would be definitely able to tell that whatever Jasper did to him, it really hurt him emotionally and mentally. "Make yourself at home, Sam." The brunet said as he wandered into the kitchen. Tea. He needed some tea. He quickly fixed himself a cup of peach tea and some coffee for Sam in case the Shadow didn't want tea.

He sat in his favorite arm chair, sipping his drink as he made some phone calls. There were some worried voices on the other end...except for one man who Sam would be able to tell was Cid Highwind, cursing at Reeve saying to 'Quit fucking around and don't do that again god dammit. Merry Christmas.' loud-mouthed, tea-aholic, airship pilot.

Sam would also be able to tell that Reeve was lying to everyone about why he was 'missing'. But who could really blame him?

Once the calls were done, he and Cait went to the bedroom to gather some things up. The blond might could probably hear Reeve explaining the truth to the robot. It was a little sad to be honest, for the Commissioner eventually broke down. After that had passed, things were eerily quiet except for the sound of Reeve packing.

Clothes, an extra phone, things for Cait, laptop along with some paperwork, a first aid kit,.........two guns and a set of mastered materia? It was obvious he was packing but who would know he was packin heat. Reeve closed up his suitcase and slipped on some underwear with those jeans, put on a nice sweater, and some shoes and socks. With a sigh he sat on the bed. He finished his tea, curling up next to his suitcase and drifted off into a nap with Cait in his arms.

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Sam took the coffee and relax on the couch, letting Reeve do his thing. He pulled out his cell, contacting a few people himself via text. Once he heard a car outside, he went over to Reeve and Cait, nudging Cait first so that Cait could wake up the commissioner. "I think Reno's back." He went to the kitchen and cleaned the now empty mug, setting in it the dish rack to dry before going back over to Reeve to see if he was awake or not.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 am

- -

The man pulled up, waiting for the two, beeping the horn a bit but not to be too obnoxious.

Ash and Pikachu waited in the front passenger's seat patiently.

He was just waking up now. Looks as though Cait tried to give Reeve a few more minutes. The older man sighed, reluctantly getting up. He didn't wanna leave the comfort of his own bed.

"C'mon! Up and adem~. Abel is waitin fer ya!"

Cait did make a good point. The brunet picked up his suitcase and carried it out to the car, the feline following close behind. "I'm sorry for falling asleep. I haven't been feeling well." Reeve gave Sam a guilty smile, now putting the lougage away in the truck with the other stuff.

He got in the back, setting Cait Sith on his lap to make sure there was room for Sam. Confused brown eyes spotted the boy in front. "Ash?"

"Hello, sir!"

"Pikapika pi!" Pikachu happily greeted Reeve.

He didn't question the kid's presence. Knowing Ash he wanted to look out for the Commissioner like he should. Such a good kid. Reeve smiled at Pikachu. With him around he wouldn't have to keep watch for himself since the creature was exceptionally good with 'Shadow awareness'.

-
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:19 am

Sam looked in the car and shook his head. "I'll meet you guys back there. I can teleport from here. I need to get a head start on getting everything ready. Thanks for the help Reno." He shut the car door for Reeve and waved, disappearing.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top