View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Game Room

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Let the games begin.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Room

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 pm

The game was cleared with most of the games and funiture was set to the side, a large table sat in the middle with chairs. In the corner there is assorted alcholic drinks for the player. On the door reads "Girls Only"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat May 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Avi shoved a trembling protesting Noodle into the game room, giggling darkly. "Noo get me a drink~~" she purred sitting at the table, leaning back on the chair and kicking her feet up.
Noodle straitened herself up, tripping over to the table with the drinks. "Uhhhh A-" she stopped herself. Avi frightened her...and she didn't want to make her angry. Quickly she started pouring a little bit of alcohol from every bottle into Avi's glass.
Avi looked at the games, rocking back and forth on the chairs back two legs. "What game should we play?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Ayami smiled pleased as she walked in with her turned husband in tow. "Ayami I am not a girl," Kinko said in protest. Ayami smirked before feeling her wife up. "You feel like one to me so you are joining us tonight." she said with the final say.

Kinko saw there were already two others in the room before tugging at the school skirt that Ayami insisted she wear. "How do I have Avi respect me at all like this..." she muttered to herself before pouring herself a drink.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Noodle sat the glass down in front of Avi, keeping her head down as the couple of girls walked in.
Avi took a sip of the drink, swallowing it and bringing the glass down slowly. she smirked, and inside her head her voice bursted out with laughter. "Kawaii~~~~"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:41 am

Aminita walked into the game room with Cathatel beside her. She smiled at Kinko, Avi, and Ayami. "Hello ladies~" She said with a smile.

Ceili walked in behind the couple with a laugh. "Hey everyone. Any one know what this girls' night is supposed to be about?" She asked as she went to go sit down, violin still in hand.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top