The nearby Mall

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The nearby Mall

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

"M'kay." His eyes followed the VS bag to the floor. His tail trying to get into it, the damn thing having a mind of it's own. "Coffee? Cake?" 2D smiled, offering her some. With all that shopping she's gotta be tired, no?
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 pm

She nodded and took a small bite of the cake with a purr. She may of acted like she didn't noticed...but she noticed the tail going into her bags. She didn't really mind. If he saw anything thing in that bag...then no fashion show for him.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 pm

His tail stopped, getting distracted by finding Missy's to brush up against it lovingly. "So you ready ta go back?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:25 pm

She blinked a bit. "But we've gotta shop for your list next." Missy made a promise to Stuart to help.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 pm

"I dunno wot to do tho." He face....er..tabled with a sigh, talking into it but loud enough for Missy to hear him clearly. "Thas the problem wif 'avin so many kids. 'Ard ta shop fer 'em ol. Not to mention they're a bunch o' different ages." Speaking of kids.. "Should I bring Todd to the manor?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 pm

"Well, I would say yes, but that's not my choice. As a parent, what do you think. And Stuie, if I may...Jewlery is a go thing for the girls...or like dresses...or maybe even music. Perhaps a paid trip to a spa. Or maybe some pets. How about maybe some weapons? Girls can be easy to please. As for the guys...well...maybe some video games, concert tickets, weapons, or some cool vehicles?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:27 pm

He nodded. "Fanks." Those were all perfect ideas. 2D picked his head up from the table and kissed her. "I love you. 'M really 'appy to be spending Christmas wif you."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:23 am

Missy kissed him back. "Me too. For some reason, I feel much calmer and relaxed when it comes to just you and me and away from the Manor. I don't know why. I just feel..less confused and sorta less frustrated and angry than I was yesterday." She laughed a bit softly. "Let's play a game, you go and do your Christmas shopping. Take your time...but try and beat my time. I'll stay right here."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am

"Me too. Seems loike everytoime 'm there summfink sets me off. But today should be a better day. Worse comes ta worse, we can just lock ourselves in a room and chill." His ears perked up at the challenge. "M'kay~." 2D snuck another kiss and a loving neko nuzzle and sprinted off.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:45 am

Missy stood the and began the count down in her head. Mayne in his rush, Stu will trip and fall on his face...then she could take care of him.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:26 am

That's exactly what he did. Since it was snowing outside and people coming in from the snow and tracking some in, he slipped on the mall floor. It earned him a nice shiner and a bloody nose. A police officer offered assistance but 2D kindly refused and went back to shopping. Sadly he took a lot longer than Missy. He was limited to just one hand and a tail. He found gifts for all his children and he ran into some stuff he knew that Reeve wanted to give to Abel, as well as some gifts for some others in the manor.

2D eventually returned with bags and such. He actually had a lot more but used his magic to put them in the truck. He stood in front of Missy, his sleeve over his bloody nose. Thank goodness it wasn't broken. The Brit grinned like a trooper though.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 am

Missy gasped. Damn, I honestly didn't mean it. "Stuie, are you alright?" She looked at him and held his face gently. "Damn, I told you to take your time if needed." She frowns a bit in worry. Geez, it was only a shiner and a bloody nose.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

He purred, leaning into her touch. "M'okay~. Jus fell." 2D smiled. "But I got some stuff so 'm good." He used a napkin from the table to clean his nose and sleeve up. "Ready?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 pm

"Though, on the way back...can we stop at a motocycle shop. I have to get three motocycles. Please? Por favor?" Wait, when did she start learning Spanish? Maybe from hanging around Vega too much. Though she didn't care. Vega was awesome!

(Maybe after this when they leave the mall..we could wait for a few posts and have them pull up with the bikes in the back of the Truck. XD )

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:02 pm

2D nodded and lead her out of the mall, helping her carry her bags. His tail holding her's. He blinked as a snowflake landed on his nose, then his ears twitched every time one landed on them. "It's snowing~." He smiled, holding her tail a little more.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:40 pm

She smiled, a few snow flakes landing on her own ears. "Yeah...kinda magical. Don't you think?" Oh, Missy, if only you knew. The girl's tail held onto his. "Hopefully when we get back to the manor after our last stop, things will be stable there and I won't be so moody."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 pm

"Yeah me either." 2D kissed her cheek and loaded all the bags into the truck for her. He got in and buckled up. With the awesome power of the GPS system in Reeve's truck, 2D located a bikeshop near by.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Missy fastened their seat belt, eager to arrive at the shop.

(Yeeeeah....to the manor! Dun dun dundundun DUN!!! xDD *superhero theme*)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:10 am

Following the directions he arrived at the shop, now getting out of the vehicle.

[Wait, now? I'm so confused. -enjoys the theme anyways- XD]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 am

The SOLDIER was quick to exit and enter the store, heading to the front desk. She stated the bikes she wanted...Brand, year, and color. Obviously, Missy knew about bikes. When the male left to retrieve the three bikes. She leaned on the counter looking at Stu. "Yanno, I never took you on a bike ride." The thought lingered there for a moment before she snickered. Maybe he wouldn't wanna. After all, Missy had a need for speed. The girl street raced for the love of god! Once, she had a friend ride with her, he would not let go of her after the ride.
Who would blame him? They were in traffic going...only the lord knew how fast they were going but it was pretty damn fast...but they were going so face all the while, she was cutting between cars a stuff like some kind of video game. Not to mention she made a turn so sharp, it looked like she was gliding on the ground before she 'jerked' her bike up to drive properly after the turn. Why did she race anyway?
"The fear of crashing takes away the pain that is inflicted upon me. It's like a distraction." So she drove for relief? Well, that was sorta a healthy way of handling things....with the exception of the speed she always went on.

(I was suggesting one of those time-skip thingys so we could start posting in the manor again. Like after my last post, you could have 2D pull up to the manor and they'd have the bikes in the back of the truck. Cause this was the Mall and I thought it was only for the mall. xDDD But this works too.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:51 pm

He stood beside her. "I used ta ride a lot. 'Ad a great racin bike back at Kong Studios. If it ain't at Plastic Beach then it's prolly burned to a crisp." Of course that greedy bastard Murdoc had to burn down their home so they can live out in the middle of nowhere. Damn pirates. "I prolly dun go as fast as you tho." 2D snickered, pacing an arm around her waist.

[Ooooooh. Shit I'm sorry. XD Now 2D and Missy are gonna be even more late.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:04 pm

The girl smiled up at 2D. He was so good to her.
The man came back. He and Missy spoke a bit before he turned and headed to the back.
Blue eyes looked up at Stu. "They have the bikes. Let's pull around the back so he and a few guys can load them up in the back of the truck." She smiled and seized his wrist, now practically dragging him back to the truck and she entered into the vehicle.

(Rush time. XDDDD)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm

2D drove around back so they can load up the truck. Once they were done and everything paid for and the paperwork and blah blah blah, he turned around and drove back to the manor.

[Sorry about the shitty post but, I felt it could speed things up a bit. Once you reply I'll have 2D reply to the manor.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Missy sat there and looked out the window to the back of the truck with a smile, seeing each bike covered in their own 'cover'. She was hoping with all her heart that everyone will like their gifts when it was time to hand them out. The feline pulled her head out of the window, now resting her head on Stu's lap. She was so tired. Eyes grew heavy and she fell asleep.

(Wow. That was some real speeding. XDDD )

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top