The nearby Mall

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The nearby Mall

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

His tail swayed with interest as he was called over to his woman. "Mm?" 2D's ears twitched upward, going over to her.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 am

"Do you think Neo would like this for Christmas?" In her hand was a DVD of 'Phantom of the Opera'. "I know he's still into the whole story so I thought the DVD might be nice. " After she was finished with her explination, eyes were glued to a DVD of 'CATS'...the ultimate edition. She stared at it though picked it up once she noticed the music was done by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
She squeed a bit. "Merry Christmas to me!" Wait, was she buying her own christmas gift? Well...who wouldn't buy a movie that had something to do with Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Funy how a cat would be so excited about a musical on cats.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 pm

He smiled at the DVDs, remembering the fond memories of doing the Empire play of those. 2D played the rolls of Raoul, in Phantom of the Opera and Mr. Mistoffelees in CATS. "Maybe Neo would loike the soundtrack too."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

"Yeah. He would. But sadly, I'm doing one gift per person this year so no one thinks I'm playing favorites. I don't know why, but I'm cautious about that kind of stuff. I don't want my friends to think I like them lesser than the next person. I just don't play that game." Lair. She did but only with certain people. This year, she had made new friends so who knows who could be added to the list.
A better explination would be that she didn't want her new friends to think that they were lesser than her older ones. She didn't know enough about her new friends to shower them with a ton of gifts yet.
"I think the twins...my twins...would like some batons with those flame thingys at the end of them. Don't you think?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 pm

"Oh loike a fire juggling kit?" 2D grinned. That could be a good idea. That way they could have the gasoline or whatever flammable liquid it came with as well as supplies if Drew and Kai didn't have them already.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm

She grinned. "You're pretty good at reading my boys, hm? Yanno, they would like that. Though what shall I get Vince? If he still had his wings, then I'd get him a feathered friend so he can fly around with them. Though I'm afraid the sight of wings might send him into a depression." She frowns a bit before heading to the counter to purchase the two movies.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:34 pm

"Wot kinda stuff does 'e loike?" He tilted his head. Vince seemed like a hard person to shop for, specially with his recent accident. If it wasn't for him losing his wings, 2D would suggest some wing armor. Something simple and fashionable but durable and light enough so he could still fly.

Ever since Empire he's had a thing for wanting to gift weapon related stuff. Kitten could definitely vouch.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 pm

"Birds. He really likes birds." She thought a long moment. "And books. Though his taste in books vary." She blinked a bit. "I think what he desires more than anything in the entire world would be his wings again...either that or someone to spend the rest of his life with."
Hands grabbed to bag of DVD's before walking out of the store. "I'm surprised you took the news so calmly. I myself just found out today. It's horrible what happened though." Missy smiled. "He's such a good guy. Very smart and strong."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 pm

"Maybe we can get 'im a book ol about birds or loike an encyclopedia on 'em. Or maybe Shalua can build 'im some wings. She's wonderful at makin stuff loike that." He said as he followed. It was true. She made her own arm and even worked on Barret Wallace's gun arm, not to mention 2D's own ears and tail. Reeve and Hojo weren't the only ones to contribute to that little 'project'.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:54 am

"Yes. I'm sure he'd like that. Though, I think if you and I return to the site where Johnathan used to experiment on us, maybe we can find some computers that may have the blue prints on them. Of coarse they my not work since I set fire to the place when I escaped but the chips might of survived. Johnathan was always about saving his work and stuff. I think the paper blue prints were put away in a vault along with the rest of our blue prints." She gasped a bit. "Or you could ask Johnathan's ghost to fix what he had started on Vince. I'm sure if he, Reeve, Abel, and Shalua work together, they could restore Vince's wings." Her chest rumbled at the thought of helping Vince with something he treasured so dearly.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:36 am

"Yeah! Tha'd be a great idea. Maybe you can ask Vince wot 'e finks, just ta be sure." He smiled. Hopefully the man would be joyed to have them back. Maybe they could be stronger so this wouldn't happen again either.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:13 am

"Trust me, he'd say so in a heart beat. He loved his wings. But I think we should ask Reeve and dad first." She smiled a bit and began to make her way to a book store.
She entered and started looking in the B's. Now snagging a large book on birds. To think that Vince would be happy enough with just a book to the point it was almost scarey.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 am

2D watched the neko pick out the book. Maybe he can find something here for someone...but who? He knew he had a list but he didn't know who was on it. Shit. Now that he thought about it, he didn't even know what to get his children. Not seeing most of them for a while, 2D wasn't sure what they liked. What about the people from Empire he knew that are in the Manor? Since he visited around this time did that mean he had to give them gifts? Ears folded back. Last Christmas was easier because they weren't even talking then.

Things were SO much easier when it was just the Gorillaz.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:44 pm

The doctor was at the coffee shop in the book store, ordering coffee. Still blissfully ignorant of the presence of Stu and Missy, he sat down at one of the cafe's tables to wait for the coffee to finish brewing. He pulled out a small lightweight laptop he kept in the bag he carried and opened it up, giving it a moment to load before typing away on it.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:57 pm

She glanced back at Stu a bit before smiling. That's right. She told him she'd help with his shopping. "I'll help if you want. Give me a person and I might be able to help." He stomach growled at first before she frowned. "Though a snack first would be nice."
Her sense of smell was quick to pick up the sent of coffee and a bit of pastry. "Why don't you wait for me there and we'll grab a piece of cake and share it?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 pm

"Awroight. It'd give us sometoime ta relax too." He nuzzled her nose and wondered over to the coffee area. 2D's stomach gurgled as black eyes scanned all the yummy stuff behind the glass display case. He spotted some packaged chocolates and some coffee to make at home. Reeve would loike that.. The Commissioner was easy to please, specially since he enjoyed a lot of things women would, like chocolates and flowers and plushies. Thank goodness Reeve wasn't one of those ridiculously straight men. After what he's been through with Jasper, chocolate could be just what he needs.

He then started to glance around the area curiously before spotting the doctor again. Hm. still no Jasper in sight. Maybe doctors can be normal and chill in bookstore cafes. Should I say summfink?
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 pm

The doctor heard the order for the two coffees be called and closed his netbook, slipping it back into his bag and going to the counter. He nodded in thanks to the man who handed him the coffee and went over to the counter with the cream and sugar and other fixings. He prepped the coffee, then left the cafe, never once noticing the singer. Wait, why did he have two coffees?
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:32 am

Two coffees? Ears folded back. Maybe Jasper really was here. The Brit glanced around cautiously, wonder if he could be spotted. Maybe he was invisible? The fur on his tail bristled, trying to detect anything out of the norm, ears moving around all weird like. If anyone were to look at him they'd think he's a tad mental.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:19 am

After spending some time at the counter purchasing the bok, she managed to locate the coffee shop. She also managed to take notice of the man. Two coffees? Either he was here with someone or he was trying very hard to stay awake or something. "Stuie? I'm back."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 am

"You 'aven't seen Jasper 'round, 'ave you?" He looked to Missy a little concerned.

[Gah crap post. XD These monster posts I've been dishing out have been burning me out.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 am

"No. Sorry. Listen. I'm gonna go and quickly run around the other stores so I can hurry and return to help you with your own christmas shopping. We should really hurry. They may start without us. You stay here and eat something and I promise I'll be back as quick as I can."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:53 am

"Kay. Io'll get you summfink to eat too." He nodded, kissing her on the cheek. 2D moved to go stand in line after Missy left, eventually getting a huge cup of coffee, a few random little slices of cake of a few varieties, one of those bags of coffee for home, and some chocolates. A lot of them. The blue took a seat at a table. He sipped on his coffee, going to need the energy for today.

Last edited by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I can't read for shit. XD)
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 am

Missy wasw pretty much everywhere now. Up, down, right, and left. That SOLDIER speed came in handy at times. Though she only slowed down when she entered the stores to examine the gifts, though once she got out...zoom!
She really wanted to get back before that party started.
It was a nit till after her Christmass shopping wad done that she headed to Victoria's Secrets.
Pretty much taking her time to select and purchase the items. Anything that was black and cute was her attantion getter. As well as a few other exceptions to the color white and blue and red. Like the new pair of bra and undies she got. One black with red ribbons on the side, white with black ribbons, and red with black ribbons. Bras matching exceot one ribbon in the middle.
Soooo, we have a touch hot headed neko who happens to like cute underwear and bras? Wooooow, strange.
Of coarse she purchased a few nightwears with a smirk on her face.
Such a strange and cevious cat.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:25 pm

2D haulted on the coffee, saving the rest for Missy in case she wanted some. In the meantime, he nibbled on some cake, also saving some for her too.

[Ick crap post.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 pm

A about a half an hour pasted and she came charging back into the book store. "Okay. Done here....except I couldn't find a motorcycle shop and that's bugging me. I needs at least three bikes. Other than that..I'm done. Even went to do a bit of shopping for myself.
She set the bags down, and boy did she have a lot of bags with her, though she picked one up to get her point across. It was the Victoria's Secrets bag. "Needed some new things." A innocent smile came to her and she set it back down.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top