The nearby Mall

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The nearby Mall

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Enjou nodded with a smile, "We will go out more often but for now lets get home tomorrow is Christmas after all." she said as they walked out the door and headed for the car. Her illusion fell as her tails came in view and her ears. She opened the door for the girl before heading over to the driver's side before a growl came from her throat turning around seeing three guys approach them.

What looked like the leader of the three, "Two ladies alone on Christmas eve. Hmm let me and my friends do you girls a favor so you won't be so lonely." he said as the other two laughed and headed for Enjou, "Rachel get in the car and lock the doors. Now." she said not wanting the girl to get involved, not after the trauma she had went through. "Do you three normally go after women in parking lots since you can't get laid?" she asked knowing it would get a rise out of atleast one of them.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Rachel turned, hearing the male's voice, going wide eyed. She backed up a little, shaking. She looked at Enjou. She wanted to follow what the woman said, but she...panicked. She disappeared suddenly.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Enjou looked back seeing the girl was gone, "Dammit, you fucking retards scared her away..." she growled out before getting slammed against the car getting the wind knocked out of her as her body slumped against the frame as she looked at the three, trying to keep from getting flashbacks and to gain her breath back. "I refuse to be a victim again..." she thought as she felt the other two take hold of her arm and hold her done. "Burn...burn.... All of you will burn..." she mutter as she felt her clothes getting tugged from her torso. "Die.." she muttered as flames lashed out from her arm burning the two as they rolled on the ground trying to put themselves out. "As for you..." she said holding her hand to the man's face and setting him on fire as well. As they were taken care of she readjusted her clothes and let them lay there still alive until they could get help. "Where did you go Rachel?" she asked no one as she got in the car. "Please be safe." she added as she made her way back to the manor.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:58 pm

It wasn't long until they two arrived at the mall. 2D parked the truck and went to speak but...Missy had fallen asleep. He smiled a little. He wanted to wake her but she had a rough day. The SOLDIER could use the sleep. He watched her quietly as he tried to figure out what to do.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:13 pm

A few minutes passed before she realized the sounds of motor stoped. Lazy blue eyes opened as she yawned. Quick to unbuckle herself and hop out of the truck. "I wonder if they have a bike shop here." Bike shop? Did she mean like motorcycles? Did they even have motorcycle shops in malls? Probably not.
If not, she had her ways of getting them. Though not in this world.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:19 pm

His tail swayed and he got out of the truck too...but forgot to unbuckle himself. Poor 2D fell out but tangled in the seatbelt, making such a pitiful sound. He reached to unbuckle and fell to the pavement. He was alright, quick to get up and dust himself off, locking up the vehicle and heading towards the building. "Bike shop? I 'unno. Maybe?" Shame he thought Missy meant bicycles.

The blue smiled sheepishly, a tad embarrassed from the seatbelt incident.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:40 pm

She finally took notice of 2D's clumsiness before giggling a bit and smiling. "You're so cute when you do clumsy things. You know that?"
She made her wa over to him, brushing off the dirt from his shirt. "Silly kitty." She seemed much better, for now. But even so...

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 pm

2D blushed as an ear flickered. "Rilly?" He gave a dopey smile and nuzzled her nose with his before giving her a small kiss on the lips.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:42 pm

The girl returned the gesture. "Alright. I need to do a lot of shopping today. Can you keep up? Cause I'm gonna be walking pretty fast so we can get back really fast. Not to mention if we can't find a bike shop, I might need your help getting me back to Midgar." Wait, why Midgar? Oh yeah, for bikes. "I have to make sure I show everyone my appreciation."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:03 am

"Mm yeah. I can keep up." He nodded. 2D's been fairly quick on his feet, even before magic. Always running away from Murdoc when he wanted to force feed 2D a knuckle sandwich. He headed into the mall, looking around, waiting for Missy. He himself didn't have a clue about any gifts so he was going to let her lead the way.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:32 am

Missy was quick to enter and take his hand. "Where we're going, you might wander off."
The feline looked at the mall map and then headed off, making a few twists and turns here and there till they finally reached a jewelry store. The feline purred as she entered. Oh, she was so tempted to do the whole 'cat burglar' thing right now. Though, she didn't. "2D, can I count on you to stay in the story while I hunt around?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:17 am

Oh wow look at all the shineys! 2D nodded. "Yup!" He gave a playful salute to the SOLDIER. Jewelry stores kept him busy anyways. He wouldn't be likely to wander off. Maybe he could find something for Missy here.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:48 pm

As much as Missy would of loved to break open the glass cases and roll around in that precious jewelry, she had to maintain her excitement and focus on the task at hand.
She always did have expensive tastes, but she knew how to also appreciate the little things as well. Her parents taught her that much as a little girl.
Since she had expensive taste, why not spoil her female friends?
With a smile, she nodded and departed from 2D to speak with the employee of the store.
"Show me your most expensive pieces." Missy smirked, eyes flickering with excitement. Damn, was jewelry enough to do that?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:23 pm

2D was glued to one of the glass cases, seemingly zoning out. And then it hit him. He knew what to get Missy! "YES!" He said out loud, almost like a scientist discovering the cure for a deadly disease. The man frowned, pretty embarrassed for now attracting a few of the employee's attention. Bad enough he had black eyes, blue hair, missing front teeth, oddly tall, and had cat features. "I..'m sorry...uh...tolkin to meself." The singer chuckled nervously and went back to browsing.

As for Missy's gift, it'll more than likely be late. He was going to need Reeve's help. Good thing he already had a present ready for her. The problem is, how was he gonna give it to her..

Damn.. 2D's ears folded back. He realized he was so concerned about Missy he forgot about everyone else. Now he'll really have to wrack his brain to get gift ideas for them.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 pm

The male walked past the jewelry store unaware of the blue haired man inside it. Wait, what the hell was Jasper's doctor doing here?
The doctor continued walking, turning the corner and heading towards a new home decor shop that had just opened up that day.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm

She didn't really turn her gaze to the the other neko when he had shouted out. Too focused on finding the right piece of jewelry for the right girl.
While holding up some pretty expensive necklaces, she looked over at Stuart and noticed the frown. "Stuie, any thing wrong?"
Blue eyes took notice of the male walking by but payed no mind to him really. Wait...she's seem him before, right?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm

"Nawh. Jus realized I got a lot more Christmas shoppin ta do than I fought." He said, now trailing off as he spotted the doctor. Did that mean Jasper was around? 2D watched the man pass, his tail swaying cautiously. He stepped out into the open, just to see where he was going. Half of him wanted to follow but Missy instructed him to stay close, so he will.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Missy was quick but not really to select her gifts. She made sure they were perfect and then purchased them. The small bag with the gifts seemed to have a decent load of jewelry in there. "I'll help you on the way if you'd like."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm

"Fanks." He smiled and nodded. Looked like she was ready for the next store.

[Bleck. xD]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Missy walked out and sighed. "Is there a Sam's Goodies here?" She frowns a bit at the words that just came from her mouth...well...word.

(Bleck too)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:28 am

"Nope dun fink so." He followed Missy as if he was her tail. Plush ears moving awkwardly as he noticed the frown as well as the reason for it. "Maybe there's another store loike it."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:41 am

She nodded. "I need a movie store. Something that has old films and new ones. Then we need to go to a game store." She thought a long moment. "Maybe a small trip to Victoria Secret. I need to buy some new...err...yanno."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:24 pm

The man took Missy's hand, leading her down one way where there was an electronic store that have both movies and video games. A couple shops down there was Victoria's Secret. A nice blush painted his pale face at the thought of Missy in some lingerie. Such a nice mental image he had. 2D smiled to himself in a dopey manner, purring quietly. Perhaps that's where she's going to get his Christmas present.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 pm

"Thank you, Stuie. I won't be long." She was quick to scan through the aisles, knowing exactly what too look for. Thank God that my boys are easy to please. Eyes blinked a bit and she turned to 2D, doing the old fashioned 'com here' with her index finger.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top