The nearby Mall

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The nearby Mall

Post by Emerald on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Everyone around Datenshi cringed after he spoke; what did he say? The man that was talking to Kat glared at him. Has Datenshi seen him before? "How about you explain why you're back here first." He snarled. Everyone else, it seemed, was too afraid to speak.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Datenshi stood his ground, "Because I want to know what the hell is going on with the woman I love alright?" he asked looking over the other people in the room before focusing back on the one that was snarled at him.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 am

"Excuse me?!" Kat looked at Datenshi, dumbfounded as the male stepped towards Datenshi.
"Do you think your concern for her gives you right to speak to me like that? You...."
"Daddy, I'm going home now. Have fun." Kat got off the counter. "Seriously, today just sucks." She teleported before anyone could argue.
The man stared at the spot she was, about to stop her before she left, but by the time and words left his mouth, she had already vanished. "Kat, wai....Damn it!" He turned to the closest employee. "Follow her. To the Manor. Rein has Kitten, and like hell I'm letting him take two of my daughters." Once a handful of the employees left, the man turned back to Datenshi. "Now then, as I was saying. You must be this new boyfriend I've heard about. Let me tell you this; you can love my daughter all you want, but try to stand up to me, no matter how 'concerned' you are for her, and you will find yourself in a very bad position with me. To be with my daughter, you need to have and keep my approval. Do you understand?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:12 am

Datenshi saw her vanish sighing shaking his head before turning back to the man listening to him, "My apologies sir I was not aware I was speaking to her father. I have been through a lot. Wait Rein? I will kill the prick if he tries to take Kat. I swear it. I have had it out for him for awhile now," he said before realizing he was rambling, "Excuse me. I get a bit worked up when he is mentioned. Actually I have a request for you sir. If you would be so kind to listen," he offered feeling weird using speech patterns he used when he was still a guardian.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Thomas folded his arms, watching Datenshi. He looked a lot less annoyed, but he still looked pretty unhappy. "I'm listening." He was glad, at least, that the boy cared enough for Kat to talk badly about Rein. Thomas had support of multiple mafia families behind him, and he wouldn't even go fuck with Rein. Then again, Rein had Kitten, and he didn't want that demon-thing to hurt her. If Datenshi could keep Kat away from Rein, then more power to him.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Datenshi took a deep breath exhaling slowly, "Sir I am much in love with you daughter and I was going to ask her an important question today but with the events happening I can now do this properly. I would like to ask for her hand in marriage sir," he said. "I swear on my life that with all my power no harm will come to her."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Thomas smiled. "If you can get her to say yes, then you have my blessing. Good luck."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:44 am

Datenshi nodded, "Thank you, Sir. I better get back then so I can ask her," he said before running out into the vacated mall and headed for his car in the parking lot. After getting situated he drove off heading back to the manor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Emerald on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added scene break)
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:15 pm

It didnt take long for Serenity to be out of the Manors parking lot, speeding out of view from her home. "Orion?..." She let the name roll off her tongue. Why did that sound so familiar? Little did she realize that it was her younger brother, but it had been so many years since she had seen him or even bothered to speak his name. "I like your name.." She said, clueless to who he was. She had spent so long trying to force the memories and names of her family out of her head and only recently too did she succeed and well at that now sitting right next to Orion. "I dont know,i guess you just remind me of someone i use to know." She shrugged finally arriving at the mall picking a parking spot close to the doors. "My name is Serenity." She smiled shutting off the car and getting out.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Serenity walked towards the mall quietly for a moment thinking about how her name was the same as his sisters. She looked at him walking into the mall. "Do you have a preference in clothing designers? I have quite a bit of money saved up so you can get what ever you want." She said while her hand motioned to some of the high end brands. "If you rather have cheeper brands they also have a Pacsun, hot topic, gap, rue 21 quick silver, old navy, amnd quite a few more." She stuffed her hands in her pockets as she waited for him to pick one of the shops they walked passed. A moment went by before asking about his sister. "What was her last name? I dont recall you saying it."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Serenity continued walking around with him as he window shopped. "Slim and styleish? Hm.."She pondered it for a moment trying to think of where to find good slimming guy clothes. "We can try Anchor blue, Macy's, and JCPenny..." As she said that she continued running through clothing stores in her head before he said her name and seemed to respond as if asking what he wanted. "Yeah?" She looked at him and then it truly clicked in her head. No, Orion? Her brother! she stopped in her tacks completely staring at him. How? Why?? Why the hell was he here? Did her parents sell him too? Did he know? And he didnt recognize her. "Orion Achkey.. Your Orion Achkey.. Why didnt i see it?! Your my brother.. No thats not possible. Kid you have got to be nuts, are you messing with me?!" Oh great, now this stress was on her heart and shoulders. It wasnt enough that Jasper was gone but now she had to find Orion. "This isn't funny. Seriously, who are you?"

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Serenity was shocked as he ran up and hugged her. She kinda just stood there then hugged him back seeing him cry.. It was really him and for a while was just silent. She didnt know how to feel.. She hugged him tighter without noticeing. "Why are you here.. You should be with mom and dad.. I deffinetly didnt want this for you." She pulled back and cleared the tears off of her little brother's cheeks. "Come on.. We have some shopping to do and a lot of talking to get through.. Im not the same as you remember me.. The slave market as changed me, and i have some things to explain.." She said quietly pulling herself away from him and started walking, her arm looped around his. "But first shopping so i can make sure my little brother has everything he needs."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Serenity could see the happiness in him.. But, how was she going to tell him about.. About Becca, and what happened.. How she is 'human' anymore. She felt her stomach twist. No.. She wont tell him everything.. Not yet.. She wasnt ready.As she thought to herself she silently pulled Orion into a store with the name JCPenny on it. "I think we will do best in here. They have some nice jeans and shirts with shoes also." She let go of his arm with a big grin. "Go, look for what you want. Dont worry about the price."

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 am

Serenity watched as Orion looked around and picked out some stuff for him she thought would fit based off his body size. Finding him she handed them to him. "Come here ill measure your foot." Serenity said picking up the silber plated foor measurer. Once measure she picked out a couple styles of shoes that would go well with already picked out clothes. Next to find dress shirts, pants and clean boxers, she was gone on the hunt for clothes again.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 am

Serenity nearly ran back with another set of arm full of clothes. "Come you, let us try on some clothes. Make sure to swpeeate betwen what u like and dont like first. Dont wanna make u try on anything you dojt like." She looked at her watch and cursed. "We better hurry because the mall closes soon though!" So go, have fun." She smiled helping him set up the dressing room for him and grabbing the shoes he liked and placed them on the counter where the cashier held onto them till they were ready.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:33 am

Serenity leaned on the counter chatting sweetly with the clerk before watching Orion making his way over. She laughed seeing all the clothes and watching him set them on the counter. "All of these?" The clerk asked smirking and Serenity nodded her head before Orion pointed out a jacket. "Go get it." She laughed and watched as he grabbed it off the rack. She nodded her head looking at the pieces of clothing that set off the barcode scanner. Her brother liked the clothes she picked, which meant he had good style. For a woman that had been in the the slave circle for quite some time still knew about her fassion, style, and music which she was proud of.. and she couldn't wait for Becca to be old enough to start dressing her up in cute little outfits.. Once the clerk had them all rung up and had the cost ready serenity pulled out her wallet and payed her without hesitation. Once the clothes were bagged Serenity handed the bags to Orion and winked. "Come on, lets go home. We'll come back another day and go shopping for some more stuff you might need like shampoo and lotions and what not." She walked out of the store making her way outside and to her car with Orion. Once they were both comfortably seated and seatbelted she left the Mall parking lot to make her way back to the Manor.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top