The nearby Mall

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The nearby Mall

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:21 am

"Very. I really look forward to it. It should be a lot of fun." He smiled as they approached the truck, unlocking it and now began to load everything in."

[;D Crappier post.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:28 am

Abel Also helped with loading everything up and was careful about what item he placed where. In a way, he was playing tetris...but with furniture. It was a killer at first, but he felt so much more relieved once those rope and bungee cords held them down. He even bothered with the cover to make sure everything stays dry in case it rains on the way back.
With a heavy sigh, he finished helping Reeve unload everything and got into the truck. "Maybe when we get back we can watch this new movie I got us before we start tearing down the old room and start putting up the new."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 am

Reeve climbed down from on top of the truck after making sure it was all secure. It really was a brilliant idea that Abel had to get the tarp and cords. He got in and started the vehicle. "That sounds nice." So he got a movie? He wondered what else the snowy-haired man got. "Are there anymore stops before we head back, Abel?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 am

The man shook his head and relaxed in his seat. "Let's go back." He took a deep breath and looked out the window.

(Shit post.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 am

And with that, he buckled up and drove off back to Collar.Me.

[Moar shit post! And off to the manor they go. WOOOOOOOOOOSH!]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Datenshi pulled into a parking space before putting the top up on the convertible, "Here we are," he said letting go of Kat's hand to get out, "Any store you would like to stop by first or would you like to get a bite first," he asked.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

She followed suit, getting out of the car and looking over at him. "Are you hungry?" It was odd, seeing Kat put him, anyone, in front of herself. And yet she had, instead of taking his wallet and plowing into the mall as her old self would done.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Datenshi stopped and looked at her confused, "Are you feeling okay Kat? You aren't acting like yourself," he asked a bit confused at such a simple but selfless question the woman asked, "I was just figuring you were hungry since you just came back and all."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Kat frowned. "I'm sorry Datenshi." Wait, was she apologizing for acting 'not herself'? She looked down at the ground. "I can go either way. It's up to you..." Honey brown eyes looked back up at Datenshi as she nibbled her lip.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 am

Datenshi felt a bit dumbfounded by Kat's new behavior before brushing her bangs aside to press his forehead against her's, "You don't seem to have a fever..." he said softly before taking her hand and heading inside as he felt like he would start overheating from the sun. "It doesn't matter to me as long as you are happy," he added as they headed inside.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:01 pm

She nearly melted at the contact between them as she softly purred. She let him lead her inside, moving closer to his side to be able to hold his arm with her other hand while they held hands. She stayed close to him, almost clinging to him. "Where to first?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Datenshi tought it about it for a moment,"Seems a bit rushed since she just returned and all but why the hell not..." he thought to himself before moving toward the food court, "Lets gets something to eat," he said, "Alright when she is busy eating I will excuse myself and go buy it then come back," he said to himself mentally as he looked around for a good place to get something.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Kat nodded, following him to the food court until she heard her name called. She went over to the Italian restaurant and smiled at the man behind the counter. They got into a small conversation in Italian before Kat looked back at Datenshi. "You want anything?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Datenshi was a bit confused with the Italian, "Surprise me. I will be right back. Have to go take care of something," he said before leaving her enough money to cover the food then took off toward a jewelery store looking over what rings they had trying to find one that would be perfect for her. He looked over one case seeing one he felt was what he was looking for, "Excuse me I would like to buy this please," he said to the person behind the counter paying it is full slipping the ring into his pocket and heading back to the food court to met back up with Kat.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:06 pm

As he left Kat and the male looked at the money. He went to go snatch it up, but Kat grabbed it first. I'll give it back to him when he comes back. The man shook his head, going to prepare the food. Kat looked around, looking for a seat. She motioned to the male at what table she would be taking and started heading toward the table. She suddenly stumbled a little, catching herself on a nearby table before she fell. Suddenly a gunshot rang out, and Kat was down.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Datenshi's head shot up as he heard the gunshot as he run back to the food court, "Please don't be her..." he said to himself before he saw her on the ground, "GOD DAMN IT," he went to her side and held her up, "Come on Kat I know a simple bullet can't kill ya," he said looking around for who could have done it.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:23 am

Everyone in the area ran as the food vendors started talking to each other in a rainbow of languages and...they all were packing heat? Kat was bleeding from the bullet wound on her thigh, and from where her head hit the table. The man she was talking to before came over. "Is she ok?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:01 am

Datenshi started to look over her for injures, "She should be alright nothing vital hit though she took a nasty hit to the head," he said before taking a small knife heating it with magic making a small cut to get the bullet out before biting his thumb to draw healing seals on the wounds she had suffered. "I'll take care of her. Go find who did this. I have a favor I owe him.." he added with a slight growl to his voice.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 am

The man nodded, yelled something in Italian over his shoulder, and went off. Kat moaned slightly, shifting a little before opening her eyes. She blinked, looking around. "What happened?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:32 am

Datenshi sighed in relief to see she woke up, "It is alright you were shot. You hit you head a bit on the way down. I already got the bullet out and patched you up," he explained, "You going to be alright Kat?" he asked a not concerned over the blow to the head she received.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Kat looked at Datenshi, giving him a bit of a confused look before starting to get up. "Thanks..." She stood up, brushing herself off and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'll be fine." She looked up, looking around before she spotted the Italian male and yelled something to him in Italian. The male shook his head, and Kat sighed. "Great, they're probably going to close up the mall." She shook her head and headed towards the Italian restaurant, hoping over the counter and disappearing into the back.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 am

Datenshi got up looking confused as he went to wash the blood off his hands, "What the hell is going on...?" he asked himself. "It was a nice day and then this shit happens," he added sighing before trying to follow Kat to find out what the hell was going on.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Another male, a little older then the one who ran the Italian stand, shoved past Datenshi as the male tried following Kat. He said nothing, completely ignoring the fact that he nearly knocked Datenshi over, and he continued into the kitchen of the resturant.
Kat sat on the counter in the kitchen, looking at her phone confused before looking up at the male who shoved past Datenshi. A few words were exchanged in Italian.
(sorry if it's crappy. I didn't sleep)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Datenshi caught himself after nearly being barreled over after going in hearing all the Italian was starting to get on his nerves, "Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on in fucking English please?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top