The nearby Mall

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The nearby Mall

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Abel looked out onto the mall as he unbuckled the seat belt, now jumping out the Truck and closing the door. "Hey. When we get in, why don't you go looking for a furniture shop or something? I won't be long but I have to go pick up something...alone." Ooooh...a secret? "I promise, I'll run and be very quick about it. Just text me the location and I'll rush there." Abel didn't want Reeve to have another freak out like that day when he had left their room, only to result in Reeve screaming out for him and such.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:19 pm

"Right. Don't rush too much, okay?" He followed Abel out of the vehicle, locking it up, walking towards the mall. He gave the older male a smile, reassuring him that he'll be alright.

[Crap post. x_x]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:57 pm

"Alright. Well, before I go, we need to select a color and theme. What do you want?" Abel wasn't good at this sorta stuff at all, so he planned on leaving it with Reeve.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

"Hmm." He thought for a moment. "I personally enjoy the modern look but as for colors, I guess it would really depend on what we're getting." Though Abel should know by now that the Commissioner will always fancy blue. "Once your done with your errand, we can figure it out together." Reeve smiled more.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 pm

A grin formed and he nodded. "Alright. Well, find yourself a store and then text me the name of it." With that said, the male turned and went off by himself to locate some specific stores.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:02 am

The brunet stood there for a moment, watching Abel walk away. He anxiously clenched his hands into fists, fighting the urge to follow the man. "It's okay, I got this.." Reeve quietly spoke to himself, he went to turn to Cait Sith to converse with the feline but...he wasn't there. The Commissioner had left him at the manor. It was either a force of habit or the balance of sanity was slightly tipped.

He got a handle on himself as he roamed the mall, looking for the proper store. Tuesti couldn't help but feel as if everyone was staring at him...even if they truly weren't, and knew this regardless. This is probably the most calmest attack he's ever had, if that makes any fucking sense. Passing a coffee store, he purchased an iced coffee to help calm his nerves, then continued for his search. Before long, he discovered a nice store that had just about everything, ranging from furniture, household appliances, decorations, and more.

Reeve wandered about, pulling out his phone, texting Abel the name of the store, also reminding him not to hurry too much. He didn't want Miyazaki to feel rushed.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:52 am

Miyazaki had been speaking with some help at the front desk of the store when he had received the text. By now, he was pretty much done with his errands of the stores. He smiled, thanked the person, and headed off to look for the store that was given in the text.
Abel was extremly surprised that Reeve hadn't called out for him when he left which really made him proud of Tuesti. He would have to treat him to ice cream, huh? Not such a bad idea when you think of it.
It wasn't long before he found the store, spotted his boss, and stood beside him. "Well, well. I'm surprised to see you in one piece, Trouble." Abel gave a warm laugh. "Have you found anything you like yet?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:29 am

He gave Abel a relieved smile, glad the man had returned. Reeve had to keep himself from nearly clinging to Abel. His ears blushed faintly. Gosh he loved it when Abel called him that. It made him feel special. "I wasn't sure exactly what we were looking for but, I did find this." He held up a box which contained a silvery white, rose candle holder. It appears he had gotten some rose scented white tea lights to go with it. "Is this alright?" The Commissioner tilted his head. He knew Abel loved white roses, so hopefully this was a good pick but Reeve wasn't sure if the Scientist enjoyed candles.

Candle Holder: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:46 pm

The male was wide eyes. It was beautiful! "Wow. That would be perfect in our room." However did Reeve find this was beyond him, but he found something that caught Abel's eyes. "I'll be more than happy to purchase it. Though I think we should focus on colors. What do you think of white walls with dark blue carpetting or white carpeting....Or maybe some blue walls with vanilla carpeting?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:58 am

Reeve chuckled. "I don't think the Manor is going to let us decorate the room that way. If that's what you were looking for, maybe we aught to live together." Of course he was joking but...who knows. The Commissioner wouldn't mind living with Abel one bit. They're nearly inseparable anyways, right? Now that he thought about it, this could work to their advantage. 2D's been thinking about getting a place of his own. If he moves out, the place wouldn't be so crowded if Abel did live with them. Not to mention, Reeve's been thinking about some renovation to the home anyways.

The brunet mentally sighed. He was getting ahead of himself and needed to stop before his hopes crashed. It was always a bad habit of his.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 am

"Are you sure? My daughter did. Her's is more of a goth taste though with elegance. Dark cherry wood walls with blood red carpet. I'm sure they won't mind if we make a few changes here-and-there." With that, he headed towards the paint section and then looked at the color strips. He seemed puzzled a bit on the colors. They should get a color that suits their personality, right? Well, they were both intelligent and stubborn but also had a taste of expensive things....which Abel only assumed. Reeve did like those expensive things, right? "Reeve, what color do you think would be good for the wall?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:42 am

"Blue?" He followed Abel, playing around with the color strips. Goodness, there were so many colors. "I did like your idea of blue walls with vanilla carpeting. Perhaps earth-toned furniture.." Tuesti smiled, trying to imagine what they could make it look like.

[This. THIS RIGHT HERE. Totally their bedroom. http://www.ladywalkercleaning.com/images/hdivd501-chocolate-bedroom_w609_cqh7.jpg <3]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 am

"Alright. Well, I'll order the paint and all and the tools and search for some carpeting. Why don't you go and pick out some furniture?" With a smile, he grbabed a shade of blue and headed towards the counter, requesting the paint. Also, asking if they'd be so kind as to show him some comfortable carpets.
Once Abel got the paint (3 gallons) and tools, he was brought to the carpet section.

(Yes. Totally.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:12 am

"Mm." He nodded and wandered over to the furniture. There was a lovely bed display. It looked fit for a king..two kings in fact. Reeve purred and sat on the bed display. The wonderful blends of brown and blue. This was so nice. All of the pillows were soft, and so many too! The headboard was cushioned yet was hard and sturdy. The lamps were a nice touch as well! Perfect for reading at night or catching up on some paperwork while comfortable in bed.

[>w> That headboard would be perfect for handcuffing somebody to or fastening a leash to. Hint hint. -shot-]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 am

With the assisstance of the store, Abel had managed to pick out a soft creamy white carpet. It was so soft that one might actually sleep on it or something.
He was careful to juggle the carpet and the paints on one side and care the candle holder in the other as well as the bag of stuff he got from his earlier shopping.. Maybe he should of gotten a buggy?
Though, maybe later, he had to locate Reeve first. And he did. Abel smiled and set the stuff down beside the bed. "Do you like it?" Well, for one, Abel did. It was perfect. Matched both of their personalities and seemed pleasantly comfortable.
The scientist sat beside the other before laying on the bed. So comfortable! Must. Get. Bed. "It's sooooo perfect." Abel couldn't help but purr and nearly dozed off.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 am

Reeve grinned. "So we can keep it?" He asked happily, laying beside Abel watching him. He felt a little silly for asking now. The content expression the Scientist held made it obvious that they're going to get this bed. "I'll take that as a yes." Brown eyes shined with the look of triumph. Tuesti was certainly feeling like he was on a roll with picking things out that applied to the other man's tastes. He slid off the bed and over to one of the store's employees, asking to purchase the bed along with new matching bedding to go along with it. After arranging the order, which should be ready by the time they check out, Reeve went back to Abel. "All set. Is there anything else we need?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:51 pm

"Yeah. Let's get some cutains and some smal tables....maybe a chair." He thought a little harder. "And a small chandalier, and a fish, and a book shelf....and a TV..." Abel was getting too ahead of himself, but he didn't seem to care. "But first, a buggy of two would be nice."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:36 am

"Okay." Reeve chuckled, he was a bit amused that Abel had mentioned getting a fish. Not to mention he thought it was adorable that Abel said 'buggy'. He picked up the candle holder, paints, and the carpeting, going off to get a cart. Reeve would have picked up the other bags but figured those might be private since the other went off on his own to get them.

Hopefully there would be enough carpet, and if not, he was sure 2D wouldn't mind using his magic to extend it if needed. The brunet set the things in the cart he found, along with getting an extra one because they'll probably need it.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:38 am

When the other had arrived with the buggies, Abel had to force himself up and off the bed, now placing his bags in one of the buggies. "Alright. Well, it apears we're going with blue walls, white flooring, a blue and earth colored bed....so using that, mayne was can find things to match. I'll take one buggy and you take the other and we'll split up. It will be quicker and more time will be saved if we do this. If anything catches your eye, just throw it in and I'll purchase it." Of coarse, Abel knew Reeve's tastes in furniture and such that he knew it will agree to his own. "We'll met up at the check out."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:07 am

"I'll pay for it. It's the least I can do." He gave a sweet smile, but besides it being fairly cute, there was a hit of a stubborn and determined flare in his eyes. Abel spoils him so much. This really was the least he can do and Tuesti yearned to do so much more. Besides, Abel's birthday was sadly skipped, though not forgotten, he wanted to make up for it. This will just be the start. Shame that it reminded him that he wanted to plan something spectacular. Reeve had something ahead of time but it was special due to the fact it was on New Years. He nodded and went off with the one buggy in the opposite direction, starting to look for more things.

He furrowed his brow, that worry line becoming more apparent. He may not be able to make up for Miyazaki's birthday today but hopefully soon. Lots of planning is in order.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 am

Before Abel could object, Reeve had already wandered off. Oh well, Abel was going to suggest they half the payment. That way he at least felt like he did something.
The male scrolled down the store, giving items a good look now and then and reading the box they were in to see how good they were.
After a bit, he had managed to purchase a few things and spoke to the employees about the chairs and tables he wouldn't be able to fit in his buggy. But it was quickly solved and they would be ready by the time they were ready too.
Abel was worried that the majority of the stuff would fall out so Abel took it apon himself to get a few good ropes and stretch hooky thingies that he wasn't so surte what they were called. Hell, he even bought a cover so in case it rained or something. After a few good minutes flew by, he had managed to get a few things and move up to the check out line and began putting things on the counterl

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:49 am

Reeve made his way round his half, filling the cart with everything else they needed and could have desired. With all the stuff they were getting, he was certain to make sure it could be assembled so it would take up less space in the truck. On the plus side, putting together things could be fun, right? He made his way back and spotted Abel at the checkout. A soft chuckle came from the brunet and he shook his head. That man sure is quick. He too began to unload everything onto the counter, at least what could fit. "With all this the furniture, they might have to drive themselves back while we take a taxi." Reeve chuckled again. Oh dear that was cheesy...
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Miyazaki gave a hearty laugh and smiled. "Yes. It would seem so. Luckily I got these..." He picked up the Bungee Cords and showed them to Reeve. "...thingies." With a sheepish smirk, he set it onto the counter and watched the employee scan the bar codes. The priece showed up for what was in his buggy and he placed the money on the counter. He knew Reeve would object....unless...Abel grinned. "I'm payin for half of it. No 'if's, 'and's, or 'but's." Yeah, totally let his accent slip on purpose. He knew Reeve could not resist the power of his accent. And it amused him so much.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:10 pm

"They're called bungee cords, Abel." He laughed. "You're too cute." Reeve watched Abel pay for his cart. He was about to protest when he heard that orgasmic accent. His ears blushed a deep red, holding back a sound as he remembered they were in public. He never knew why but that was such a turn-on. It was bad enough that Abel's voice in general was sweet music to his ears. The younger man cleared his throat. "O-okay." Dammit! Get a hold of yourself!! Tuesti chewed his lip in embarrassment, earning a strange look from the cashier.

His own cart was now all rung up. Reeve quickly paid, ready to leave the store. Upon taking care of the bed earlier, the store moved it to Reeve's truck ahead of time for Abel and his convenience since they already had so much.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:01 am

"Come on, Reeve. Let's go." And with that, he turned to leave the store with the cart.
Hopefully the store people remembered to put the chairs and tabel's he asked for with the bed as well. It would save them a walk. "Are you excited about making up the room?"

(Crap post.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top