The nearby Mall

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The nearby Mall

Post by Emerald on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:25 pm

So that we can all enjoy random shopping trips. Feel free to hop over to this thread if your characters leave the Manor to come shopping.
*Also note: I try to keep the threads following real time. So try to avoid being two places at once. I know thread hopping can be a bit annoying, but it's fun sometimes! An example of the real time thread hopping can be seen between me and Kris when we hopped back and forth from the Empire thread to the Manor, as well as from the Manor the Shadow world a few times.

Food court:
French: le Sang
Italian: Grigio
German: Narbe
Polish: Szkic
Russian: молчание
Chinese: 鋒利的牙齒 (Fang)
Ice cream, candies and baked goods: Sweets and Treats
-------------------------------
Other stores (based off real stores):
-FYE
-Gamestop
-Victoria's Secret
-Hot Topic
-Spencers
-Love Culture
-Bath and Body Works
-Teavana
-Suncoast
-East meets West
-Macy's
-JC Penny's
-Deb
-Journey's
-Pac Sun
-Love Sac
-Yankee Candle
-Dollar General
-Shoe World
-Zales
-Jareds
----------------------------
Other stores (made up):
No Love Lost -Kevin's store
(Store is three stores chained together. One store has male-like clothes designed for women, the middle store has unisex clothing, and the last store has female-like clothes designed for men.)

Modern Home
(A home decor store with modern style home accessories; ie, lamps, picture frames, candle holders, clocks, and various other items.)

Last edited by KittenGrey on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The nearby Mall

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:33 am

Enjou pulled into a parking spot near the front of the mall, the hustle from the holidays had died down as she shut off the car. The kitsune turned to Rachel, "You are a good navigator," she said with a small laugh as she got out of the car using an illusion to make herself look completely human. "Well I hope we can find a place that has what you want. Then we can do a bit of shopping," she added.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:50 am

Rachel got out of the car and smiled. A mall! She nodded to Enjou and grabbed the woman's hand, running to the front doors. "Food court first!" She looked...happy.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Enjou laughed a bit being dragged into the building by the girl and then heading strait for the food court. She was slightly impressed by the verity of restaurants they had then noticed an Italian themed one, "I think they may have what you want."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Rachel smiled as she looked around the food court. There were...a few odd restaurants there. What mall had Polish, Russian, French, and German foods? Sure, the Italian, American, and Chinese places weren't odd, though the names of the places weren't common. In fact, there were no common names in the food court at all.
Rachel went over to the Italian restaurant as she said something in Italian to the male sliding the pizzas into the oven. The man turned around. "Rachel! How are you? I thought I recognized you. What can I get for you and your friend?" Rachel giggled. "Two slices of pizza, 2 bread sticks, a tomato and cucumber salad, and a drink for me." The girl looked at Enjou. "Do you want anything?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Enjou smiled before placing a hand to her chin looking over what they had, "I am not too familiar with Italian food..." she trailed off notice a chicken dish, "Could I have the chicken Parmesan and a drink please?" she asked before looking over at the girl a bit of a weight felt like it lifted seeing the girl happy was a good sign.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:09 am

The man nodded. "And what would you two like to drink?" Rachel said something in italian and the man nodded, looking to Enjou. "And for you?" He asked, getting the salad ready and calling something behind him in italian. There was a responding call from the back. "The chicken parm will be ready in 5 minutes."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:12 am

Enjou thought about it for a second, "I'll take what she is having," she said nodding, "That is alright we are here for her anyway," she replied wondering how Rachel knew the person since they were at a mall neither of them had been before.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:34 am

The man looked at Enjou, like he was debating something. He went to the back, then there was a few things said in Italian, then laughter. What was so funny? The male came back out with two bottles that looked like...juice? "Two white cranberry and peach juices." Rachel giggled a bit as he handed her one. "Thank you." Another man brought out the pizza and bread sticks. All the food except the chicken parmesan was put on a tray. "You ladies sit down. I'll bring you the chicken parm when it's ready." Rachel nodded. "Thank you." She took the tray and went to find a table.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:05 am

Enjou raised an eyebrow at them laughing before shrugging it off, "If she is having a good time that is all that matters." she thought before bring it up, "Um how much will this all be?" she asked since they didn't ask for any money. "I would like to take care of that now if you don't mind."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:02 am

The male shook his head. "Food's free. She's part of the family. Hope you enjoy." He smiled.
"Enjou! I found a spot!" Rachel sat at a table by the windows that looked out into the parking lot. She bit into one of the bread sticks, bringing her knees to her chest while she ate. Yeah, that was going to be a habit of hers. At least she wasn't under he table this time.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 am

Enjou nodded her head, "Alright, thank you," she said before looking over at the girl, "Coming!' she called walking over to where she sat taking a seat across from her, "I hope everything is good." she said taking her bottle and taking a sip. "Hmm this is actually good."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Rachel giggled a bit and sipped out of her own bottle. She looked up, smiling more. A red headed boy about her age came over with the chicken parmesan for Enjou. "Kevin!" Rachel smiled. "Hey! I went to go get a drink and they said you were here with a friend, then handed me that and told me to give it to you guys." Wow, the boy was the definition of 'flaming gay', from the pink polo and skinny jeans to the neat spiked natural red orange hair to the lisp he spoke with.
"Enjou, this is my cousin Kevin. He owns a clothing store which I'm guessing is here in the mall." Kevin clapped. "Just opened up a few days ago and came by to see how it's doing! We now have stores in 10 different malls!"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Enjou took the plate nodding, "Thank you. Rachel, hun your family is pretty out there from all that I have met but it is nice meeting you... Kevin wasn't it?" she asked hoping she got the name right before taking a bit of the chicken. "Mm glad I got this... We may have to come here more often."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Rachel tilted her head. "What do you mean?" "Oh! Rachel, you got a Mistress!" The male hugged Rachel, making the girl squirm a little before he let go. "Oh, I'm sorry Ray-chan. I didn't know..." He frowned and Rachel shook her head. "No...it's fine. I..I'm fine. I'm not fully comfortable with males..." She frowned.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Enjou reached over and patted the girl's hand," Don't worry you will get used to them again it will just take time." she said with a reassuring smile before turning back to her food. "Rachel you should try this it is really good," she said getting a bit on her fork and holding it out for the girl.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Kevin sighed. "Oh well, guess it's time for me to go back to work. I can't let them boys get too out of line." He laughed a bit. "Ta ta ladies! It was a pleasure meeting Rachel's new domme." He walked away, swaying his hips a little.
Rachel looked at the food for a moment before taking the bite off the fork. "Yeah, it is good." She sighed. "Anyway, what do you mean that my family is 'out there'?" She tilted her head again.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Enjou placed a finger on her chin, "Each member I meet are very unique. Well I suppose someone has to come for intresting origins to catch my interest like you have," she said before taking another sip of the juice. "Any stores you wanted to check out while we were here?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Rachel shrugged. "I just want to wander really. It's nice to be out." She finished her food quietly. "Hey Enjou....thank you. For not giving up, I mean. You waited all the while for me to come around. It's nice to know someone cares."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Enjou nodded, "Well what can I say we kitsune can be stubborn. Once we set our sights on something we value we don't let it go. It comes with companions too. I must say the wait was well worth it though I wish it was under more joyous conditions," she said with a small smile before finishing the rest of her food and downing the rest of the juice in her bottle. "Hm well then we will just browse then."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:02 am

Rachel smiled a little, getting up to throw her trash away. "Well, lets see how stubborn you are." She smiled a bit, then started running. If the kitsune could catch her, then it would show Rachel how dedicated the woman really was to her. Also, Rachel just wanted to have some fun.
She ran into a large store, disappearing into the aisles.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Enjou watched the girl dart off before sighing, "Well the hunt is on then." she said running into the store sniffing the air trying to pick up the girls scent as she went through the aisles hoping to spot her. "She should know better then try to hide from a fox..." she said to herself as the scent became stronger in a certain direction as she ran that way catching a glimpse of the girls hair turn around the corner to the next aisle. "Hm if she runs through that one I can catch her at the end.." she said setting up an ambush.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Rachel stopped for a moment to catch her breath. She glanced around, making sure Enjou wasn't behind her. It wouldn't be too long before the woman caught up with her; she was a fox, after all. She was probably following Rachel's scent. An idea suddenly came to mind as the girl backtracked a few aisles, running towards the perfume section. Lets see the fox track her now!
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Enjou spotted the girl backing up to the perfume section, "Time to end this so I don't lose the trail." she said looking at her watch, "And it is getting late," she added following behind the girl being as quiet as possible being stopping behind her gently taking hold of one of the girl's shoulders, "Good chase hun, but it ends now. I know you wanted to look around but it is getting awfully late."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Rachel jumped and screamed before covering her mouth quickly and laughing. "You scared me!" She giggled more, turning to look at Enjou. Sighing, she leaned her head on the kitsune's shoulder. "Alright. I just wanted to get out anyways. We did that. We can go home." She took Enjou's hand and started heading towards the doors closest to where they parked. "Thank you for bringing me here."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top