The Manor (Archives I )

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 am

Avi squeeked when Blaze picked her up, rather easily. She pouted, "But I wanted to plaaaaaay."
Arcadian exhaled a purple-ish smoke. 'I'm not sure if Kitten's behaved enough to earn play-time with you Avi dear." He mused, sending a rather sadistic grin Blaze's way. "What do you think Blaze? I'm not sure if you'd want to waste your time with a slave that doesn't even use titles correctly." He was kidding of course, but he hoped it would get a rise out of Kitten.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:18 am

The brunet followed the two, looking to the pants. "Thank you." Oh my, he does speak after all. "I'm terribly sorry for troubling you like this.." Reeve picked out a pair of jeans, quickly slipping them on while Ceili was temporarily occupied. "but I'm very grateful. Once I get my own clothes I'll be happy to return these to you if you'd like." He dropped the blanket somewhere, revealing his unclothed upper body. The whip lash scars on his back now visible from the wounds Jasper had dealt the previous day. Sadly they looked as painful as they felt before they were healed.

He smiled, trying not to be so shy. "My name's Reeve. It's nice to meet you, Ceili."
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 am

"How can we help you? Just tell us what to do, and we'll do so." Miyazaki smiled and looked at Reeve and then himself. Now, taking notice that both were shirtless. Don't bug him, really. But did it bother the young woman?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:09 am

A smile passed over her face once more, as the blush on her cheeks refused to leave. "It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Reeve. I need these boxes to be taken downstairs and our Christmas Tree to be set up in the lounge. But first let me finish packing this last box. I made sure everyone I knew in the manor got a gift......Too bad I won't be able to get one person their gift since they are banished.....and her gift needs to be redone....But otherwise, this boxes are filled with gifts and little decorations." She said with a smile.

She then noticed the whip scars on Reeve's back and winced. She almost regretted the fact she just brought him up unconsciously. "Ah, you don't need to. I make clothes as a job and hobby, so I make sure I keep the originals to myself while copies are given out. I like to make sure I have the original just in case I want to make something similar." She said with another smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 am

"Well well, that's quite a talent you've got there." Abel was quick to make his way next to the young woman. Now ready to start carrying the items. "You're a very generous person. Tell me, did you get any sleep at all?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 am

"Banished..such a shame. So close to Christmas too." Reeve said, obviously unknowing who exactly Ceili was referring to. "Maybe you could get someone to deliver the gift to the person for you. As for the jeans, thank you again. They're really nice. I have to agree with Abel about your talent." He too was ready to help now.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:23 am

"I don't know.....He might not be liked very much after what he did.....But if someone will deliver it and say it is just as an act of kindness from someone, that would be nice." She said while looking down. Her green eyes seemed cautious, but at the same time, happy. "Ah, it is nothing. Thank you, I have been designing for a long time now. My mother and father are what keep me going, bless their souls wherever they may be. Hopefully together peacefully...." She said with a smile.

She then turned to look at Abel, and just from the look of her, it was obvious she got little to no sleep, and wanted nothing more than to nap. "Thank you.....I got maybe 2 hours before my alarm scared my kitten to run under my bed and now she won't come out from under there. Sila.....Come on girl. There's nothing to be afraid of." She said as she knelt down beside her bed holding out her hand to the small orange tabby under the bed.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:01 am

"I'll tel you what, I'll bring the gifts down and put up the tree if you just tell me where they are. That way your tasks will be done and you'll get some more rest." Abel was always a kind man. By the look of it, Ceili did need her self. A nice long nap.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:58 am

"What he did?" Reeve knew someone like that. Was Ceili talking about Jasper? Brown eyes looked to his wrists. From a distance it wasn't that noticeable but taking a closer look, the barbed wires left awful scars. If someone didn't know what actually happened, one would think the Commissioner was harming himself.

He looked up from a slight daze, pulling himself out of threatening flashbacks. "You have a kitten?" He smiled and knelt down by the bed. Oh how he loved cats! His employees would often joke and say how Reeve would become the 'crazy old cat man'.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 am

Kitten's ears flattened. She looked at Arcadian, eyes getting big and watery.
Blaze burst out into laughter. Seemed that no one had warned her current Master about her. He looked at Kitten, debating. He knew how she worked, had seen it himself. He looked back at Arcadian. "A slave that doesn't use titles? That's preposterous! Sorry Kitten, looks like no play time for you." He started carrying Avi to the doors, then paused. "Though, that's not far to Avi. Maybe we should tie Kitten up so Avi can have her way with her."
Kitten turned red, her 'sad kitten' face disappearing as she stared at Blaze. That bastard had said that on purpose!
Blaze smiled. "Or we tie them both up and have our way with them."
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm

"No....I need to make sure the decorations, tree and gifts are set up properly. I will take a nap afterwards.....Help me get my kitten from under the bed first though? She is still pretty young and I don't like her being under there...." Ceili said while looking up at Abel. She then bit her lip and nodded at Reeve. "From what I hear, he lost everything....not sure though......" Ceili said looking away from him. She then nodded and smiled. "Yes, her name is Sila. Little orange tabby we found one day outside the manor. The Johns have helped me take care of her while I am here at the manor since they know a lot about kittens." She said with a smile.

Sila saw Reeve kneel down and Ceili's hand motioning for her to come out. The small kitten, mewled softly and cautiously went up to Ceili's hand, nuzzling against it, not really wanting to come out just yet. She was content under the bed where the alarm clock wouldn't harm her and yet she knew she had to come out at some time.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Lost everything? Well that didn't sound like Jasper. As far as he knew, Jasper had everything...well to an extent. The Shadow seemed pretty enraged that he didn't have Reeve. His hunch about Ceili referring to Jasper faded some. "Oh, I see. How sad."

The male smiled, seeing the young kitten come out of hiding. "She's so cute." He'd love to pet Sila but Reeve knew better than to startle the feline.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 pm

The male was pretty damn familiar with cats. Had to be since his daughter as half cat. It helped to know how to calm her down when she was upset of something or explain her behavior as both beast and human.
With the snap of his fingers, he walked out of the girl's room and into the Johns once more. Only to return with the bowl of Shrimp Scampi.
He plucked one out of the bowl buy the tail and offered it out into his hand. "Here, girl. Tsk tsk tsk. Come on."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 pm

He spotted the bowl and his stomach growled. That's right, he refused to eat, didn't he? Reeve frowned. He couldn't help but get upset, feeling really guilty to deny Abel's heavenly cooking last night. His bottom lip threatening to tremble. Now the food was being used for a cat. He wouldn't care if it was cold. The man's stomach was completely empty. Meh..

Damn, why was he so emotional today? Reeve lowered his head a little, looking like he did something bad.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 am

"Yeah...." Was all she said while smiling sadly. She then smiled at Sila who was poking her head out from under the bed and nuzzling her hand. "Thank you. Her name is Sila." She said with a smile.

She then raised an eyebrow when Abel snapped his fingers and then walk out of the room. When she saw him return with a bowl, she smiled. "She is still a kitten, but that would draw her out...." She said while looking at the orange tabby.

Sila looked up at the shrimp and then at the hand. She carefully made her way out from under the bed and sniffed Abel's hand, deeming it safe for now, nuzzling into it slightly.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 am

Avi huffed. "Get christmas lights then." She looked up at Blaze pouting. "You didn't even finish..."
Arcadian stared back at Kitten, boredly. If it was a staring contest she wanted she was going to lose. "Avi punishing her seems to much of a reward for such a...unruly pet."
Avi frowned. "But you said I couuuuuuld."
Arcadian grinned, he was being difficult on purpose.

-------

http://collarme.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=41

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top