The Manor (Archives I )

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:10 am

Blaze was laughing. Hard. "We? Just me darling." He fell over onto his side, laughing more. "I could have sworn we were doing such a good job decorating. And we were both cheery!" He laughed a little more then sighed. "Lets go talk to the guy who called you his brother. If he's your brother, then he'll protect you if Ayami feels like killing us. Dear shadow god we get ourselves into so much trouble." He looked at her. "Then again, I don't think anyone understands you but me. They're always flipping out that I keep you away from them, if they would actually fuck you themselves, I wouldn't have to." He nuzzled her. "Not that I wouldn't anyway, though." He smiled into her neck before kissing it.

Did he say present? And Avi? Oh, Kitten adored Avi. There was something about what she had heard of the female that made her like the girl. She nuzzled into his hand, purring. "Present, Master?" She liked presents too, of course.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:33 am

"Oh Blaze it was beautiful." she spat out, still giggling. If Pen would have taken a moment to look, the place was decorated rather nicely, the tables set as well. 'Uhhhhhh Arcadian?" she asked, going to her underwear drawer.'he IS our brother." her voice stated. She scowled a little. She KNEW he was, she just didn't want to admit it because she couldn't remember him. She sighed happily when he kissed her neck. "I'm not sure if people know what they're getting into when they associate with us..." she mused, slipping up on the us.

"Yea." he answered, stroking her tail now. "One you can unwrap, the other you can't." he knocked the cigarette against the ash tray then sat it down. He turned and grabbed Kitten, holding her close and laying down. Her purring was soothing. He nuzzled her neck, sighing happily.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:43 am

Blaze sighed a bit, nuzzling her neck. "I do. Hell, I enjoy what I get into with you, and getting into you." He chuckled a bit. "Do you think Ayami will come for our heads?" He didn't know the woman well enough, but he knew he was a dead man. Oh well, like that didn't happen before.

Kitten purred, nuzzling into him. If cuddles was her unwrappable present, she would be fine with that. Her tail swayed as she purred, relaxing. She wasn't quite tired, but this was nice either way. "I love you Master." Wait, did that just slip out? She looked at him, biting her lip. Well, it wasn't a bad thing. She did love him, but that was because he was her Master, the one who she followed and obeyed. Though, feeling it and saying it were two different things.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:05 am

"Oh most definately." she whispered, rolling her head back a little to expose her neck more. "She won't be tricked by our charms it seems." she tried to say, as seriously as she could, but ended up laughing a little at the end. 'Christmas lights." her voice whispered. She giggled again. 'Wonder who's next on the list to piss off.'

He blinked, then smiled a little. He didn't answer in words, but he scratched her ears softly and nuzzled her neck. He wondered about that word...alot. Maybe he'd ask Avi about it later...If anything he reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally liked kitten.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:22 am

Blaze smiled, holding back a laugh, kissing and nuzzling her neck more before lifting his head up. "Alright, I'm going to hunt down Arcadian before Ayami hunts us down." He moved away from her, his mind slowly starting to scream at him for doing so. She'd follow, right?

Kitten purred again, settling back where she was. She was loved, if not more then a man loves his dog, but that was fine with her. She sighed contently.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:34 am

She took his hand. "I think I can find him." she said, taking his hand and walking down the hall. She locked on his aura, it was similar to hers. She reached the door, grinning slightly before banging on it. "OIIIII!!!! QUIT FUCKING AND OPEN THE DOOOOOR!!!" she called out, laughing a little. "Arcadian will understand our problem, he's worse than me."

Arcadian moaned at the banging, untill he heard Avi's voice. He sat up, pulling the sheet off the bed and throwing it on Kitten. He wouldn't make her answer the door in her uniform....yet. He flew over to the door, opening it with a huge grin. "Avi and Blaze!!!"\

"Shut up and let us in." she ordered with a grin, pushing him and pulling Blaze in behind her, shutting the door.

Arcadian blinked. "Did you two kill someone?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 pm

Blaze followed Avi, laughing as she banged on the door. He followed her in, blinking at the covered lump on the male's bed before looking at Arcadian. Maybe he was fucking someone or something. He smiled again, trying not to laugh.
Kitten squeaked a little as the blanket covered her. She didn't say anything though, and kept still. It's not like it mattered though, she was pretty sure Avi had gotten a glimpse of her nude before due to an incident that happened in the kitchen.
At Arcadian's question, Blaze waved a hand. "No no mate, that wos wot we did a couple months ago. We nevah repeat an act." He took up his accent, but made it a bit heavier and rougher. He put an arm around Avi. "No, this tiome we 'ad a bit of an 'indecent exposure' incident. Ya see, we're decorating the new restaurant, rioght? All o' a sudden, the lights wrapped around 'er wrists like a snake!" He went behind her, wrapping his arms around her and grabbing her wrists, putting them together in front of her. "And moy pant fell down an all o' a sudden I find moy meat slammin inta 'er! It wos the strangest phenomenon!" He laughed a little.
Kitten rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything. Didn't sound very 'strange' to her. Then again, she knew how Blaze acted. Well, at least he was happy with Avi. That was good.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:10 pm

"Like a snake you say?" Arcadian asked."We fucked in the resteraunt. AFTER I decorated it." she explained, brushing off her skirt. "They got mad at you for fucking? Thats healthy succubus behavior, i'd be worried if you weren't." Arcadian yawned, offering Blaze a cigarette. "Public humilatiooooon.~" Avi walked over to the bed and pounced on the lump, slipping the sheet to reveal Kitten's ears. "I don't think we've properly met." she whispered in her ear, nipping it softly.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Blaze smiled and took the cigarette. "Thank you." He dropped the accent and made a flame appear in his hand, lighting the cigarette. "Her Master and Mistress don't seem to understand that she's a succubus. And they yell at me for always being with her! Have they even tried to fuck you Avi?" He looked at her, seeing that she was preoccupied.
Kitten squeaked, getting pounced. Her face flushed as she shivered, playfully lightly batting Avi's cheek. She pulled down the blanket a little more so her eyes were revealed. Brown hues looked at the succubus as she grinned under the sheet. "I don't think I'm quite 'proper' to be introduced. Funny how every time you see me, I'm without clothes and covered by a blanket."
'You're naked? Oh baby!" He chuckled a little, inhaling on the cigarette. "So when Avi guessed you were fucking she was right?" He glanced at Arcadian, smiling.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:05 pm

"Nope, I don't think there interested." She called over her shoulder. She turned back to Kitten, sighing happily. "I just had sex in public, do you think being naked covered by a blanket is going to bother me?" she asked, tilting her head. She turned again. "Is this my christmas present?"
Arcadian stretched out, walking over to the nightstand to reclaim his cigarette. "Actually I was trying to sleep. Thats just Kitten's uniform." he yawned out casually. He never had the heart to tell Avi no, and how could he when she was already on top of his pet? "Whats mine is yours."he grinned, turning to Blaze. "I do hope you're able to tell her no."

Avi's eyes widened. "Uniform" She looked down at Kitten again, noticing the collar around her neck. She grinned slightly. "Ohohoh Arcadian, you don't waste your time do you?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Kitten smiled. "He was the one who covered me. I would have been fine with sitting here naked when he opened the door." Wait, was she the present? "Hey! If you would have told me I was the present I would have wrapped myself with a bow!"
Blaze laughed at Arcadian's question. "Able to tell her? Why would I want to?" He shook his head. So, the rumors that Kitten got a new master proved true.
Kitten leaned up to nip at Avi's neck. "Well you were already taken. I had to settle for your brother." She teased, squirming out from under the sheet.
Blaze looked at the bed. Two women, both in uniform. Best. Christmas. Eve. Ever! "Looks like Christmas came a day early." He smiled to Arcadian.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:00 pm

"It's alright, Reeve. I doubt something bad will happen today. If anything, the only bad thing will be that the Christmas Gifts I got are in my daughter's room in Shinra." He chuckled. He honestly didn't plan on staying here, but he had a feeling he should stay here for his daughter's sake. Only God knew what might happen today, and if something was to make her snap and go in a rampage...He prayed that nothing will result to that. Not so close to Christmas. He didn't want his baby girl to cry or get angry or just...get down in the dumps. And Reeve, it was bad enough what happened to him was so close to Christmas.
The young woman caught his attention. She looked...so familiar. He met Ceili once, but now that her hair was changed...

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:58 pm

"It would be terrible for something to happen today or tomorrow." He sighed. Brown eyes looked up, seeing the girl. Reeve hid in the blankets some more, feeling awkward. It was silly for him to think that he wouldn't run into someone in a place that's meant to house quite a few people.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Avi nipped back. "He's not that bad..just stupid and lazy." She glanced at Arcadian to make sure he heard. He might have, but for now he stayed zoned out on the scene that was going on in his bed. A maid and a naked cat girl. Nosebleed.
He turned to Blaze, grinning. 'Merry christmas mate." he sighed happily, turning to the bed again and taking a long drag from the cigarette. By this time Avi had stripped down to her matching black lace panties and bra, leaving the fishnets on. "Merry fucking christmas."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Ceili turned and saw Abel with the older man wrapped in a blanket. A light blush appeared on her cheeks, but she was grinning away anyway. "Professor Abel! Hello~ It's me, Ceili. Missy's friend." She said with a smile and then walked up to them, bare feet barely heard against the floor. "May I ask a quick favor of you and your friend? I need a few things taken downstairs and our little Christmas Tree put up. If you could help me do that, I owe you one." She said with a smile.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Aminta smiled and shook her head. "No, actually shorter hair takes longer to dry. My short hair is often really layered, so it makes it thicker, and it is no fun to dry out. Longer Hair is easier." She said with a laugh. "That would be nice Cath, and you don't have to keep calling me mistress if you don't like it love. I can hear you hesitate, but if the stigma behind the title bothers you so much, you don't have to say it." She said while looking down at her.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:00 pm

The former angel nodded, "I just thought calling you that would make you happy." she replied before getting a scrubber and putting a bit of body wash on it and lathering it up. "But besides your name what else would you like me to call you?" she asked before starting to wash the shifter's back.

Last edited by Night Zalkova on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Kitten giggled, watching the female start stripping. "Ok, you two can leave now." She said, shooing the two men away with her paw. "We'll just be borrowing the bed to get better acquainted." Her tail swayed playfully behind her.
Blaze nearly got hard again seeing Avi stripped. Wait, did Kitten just say that? "Nuh-uh, you got your own sex demon. Avi's mine." He went to the bed, wrapping his arms around Avi and picking her up. "Though if Arcadian is nice enough to let you join us Kitten..." He laughed a bit.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:28 pm

He took notice of the blush, wondering why she was blushing. "Ah~! I thought you looked familiar." Abel took a long look at her air. He really liked the shade of gray. It made him think of his daughter's hair. Except her's was a blueish gray. "No problem though owing me one, maybe you can lone my friend here a pair of clothes? It would be really helpful."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Reeve turned beet red, now practically hiding his face along with the rest of him. So embarrassing.. Maybe, just maybe if he clicked his heels three times and said 'there's no place like home', he'll find himself back in his office at the organization or his home. Or maybe running back to the Johns room wasn't a bad idea either. No! No, no. Then he'd be alone. Embarrassed or alone?

The Commissioner whined quietly, muffled by the blankets. Wait, did the girl say she was one of Missy's friends? Well that doesn't seem so bad. And she needed help too. Reeve liked to help people but....not when he's naked.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Datenshi slept outside for the night. He slowly opened his eyes knocking the snow off the hood of the hoodie he was wearing and stood up brushing off the snow from his pants as he stood up stretching. "With Mom taking my room I don't have anywhere else to sleep..." he muttered as he rolled his shoulder and headed inside to warm up.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 pm

She stepped out of the hot springs area, dressed in her normally baggy jeans, but with a tight fitting tee shirt that revealed the previous 'unknown' was indeed a female. She headed through the lounge, not putting her hoodie on yet since she didn't see anyone. Once the front doors opened, however, she quickly slipped it on. She passed Datenshi and headed to the kitchen.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am

A brighter blush came across her cheeks and then nodded. "Let's just step into my room and I can hook him up. I was working on a few pants anyway. He can grab a pair of those while I make sure the boxes are properly packed away." She said with a smile. "Yeah, I washed the dye out of my hair, so I don't have the blonde for now. But after this whole event, I am going to be staying natural, so it might be a fit of randomness if I am blonde." She said with a giggle, while turning around and heading back to her room.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am

He smiled. "It's a lovely color on you. Thank you so much.: Abel followed the girl.

(bleeeh. Crap post)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am

"Thank you. My mom's color was this same gray. I got it from her. And it is nothing. I am a fashion designer, this is what I do." She said while going into her room and points to three pairs of pants. "Take your pic sir. They are all about the same size." She said while going over to a box and placing a few more wrapped presents on top.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top