The Manor (Archives I )

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Pen looked over the counter seeing the two, "Alright if you two won't work then get the hell out of my restaurant. This a place of business not a place you two can fuck eachother!" he yelled his face contorting into a scowl, oh yes the stress was getting to him. "I didn't give a command for you to to fuck eachother I told you to work if you can't follow orders then I will let Ayami deal with you two later." he huffed turning back to his cooking to help calm his nerves.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Blaze stopped thrusting and ducked his head, giggling a little. He looked back at Pen. "But we're decorating! See!" He pointed to the lights that were wrapped around Avi's wrists. "I'm decorating her for Christmas!" He was going to get killed.

Kitten nodded, kneeling on the bed. "Yes Master." She took the cigarette and put it to her lips. As she inhaled, it lit itself. She took it out of her mouth and handed it to Arcadian, exhaling the smoke. "Here ya go."
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Pen's eyes narrowed as he walked into the dining room as a blade of aura appeared in his hand, "Get the fuck out before I personally fix you... I swear to the Gods I will..." he said nearly ready to cut the bastard's head off.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:57 pm

It took a bit but the Commissioner eventually woke up. Hazy eyes looked up at Abel, blinking a little to clear some of the sleepiness out. An odd chill came over him, the other's blue eyes triggering the dream he had. Reeve was almost overwhelmed by submissiveness but kept his cool.

If anything, he kinda wanted to go back to sleep. Although healed, Reeve was still mentally exhausted.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:19 pm

"Well, hello there. Have a good rest?" Abel smiled. He had a tendancy to be very cheery the closer it gets to Christmas.

(Beeeeeeeh.)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:30 pm

The brunet smiled back. "Mmhm." He gave a shallow purr, resting against Abel, arms still around him. If only he could wake up to that smiling face everyday. "How about you? Did you sleep alright?"
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:30 pm

"Actually, yes. I did. Though..." The scientist chuckled a bit. "I think I should apologize to the Johns. We kinda stole their room for the night." Abel sat up and stretched a bit. Bones popped and muscles tensed before relaxing. "Geez, hopefully today will be a better day."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Miyuki woke up a bit surprised that her head wasn't throbbing from how much she drank last night as she got up and went to get dressed. The snow maiden gathered up her undergarments and a white and light blue kimono to change into before going into the bathroom of her suite. She discarded her nightgown, bra and panties into her hamper before stepping into her shower and quickly got clean. "I should apologize for coming on to Missy last night..." she said drying off and getting dressed.

Miyuki made her way downstairs seeing many were not there, "Must still be asleep..." she said to herself before heading to the kitchen and getting an orange cream pop from the fridge and began eating.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:59 pm

"I think I should too.." Reeve mumbled, a bit embarrassed. The man was still naked after all. He frowned, not sure how that was going to get fixed. Maybe 2D could uses some of that magic and bring some clothes from home...or just take Reeve home would be more like it.

The younger man sat up a little too, giving a small stretch. His body still feeling sore. "I hope so as well. I don't think I can handle another bad day. At least for a while." Reeve lowered his head, baring an expression of sadness.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 am

Abel was quick to take notice and ran is fingers through Tuesti's strands. "I know. We all could use a break, though mostly you. Hey, it's Christmas Eve. If we can find you some clothes, how about we look around for something constructive to do? Could help take your mind off things." Abel flashed one of his billion dollar smiles to the other.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:52 am

Loki, stretched his entire body upwards, uncoiling his tail as he did so. He decided to be a little curious and go toward the restaurant that was built in the gardens next to the Manor. He passed through the doorway toward the gardens and toward the building. A soft clearing of his throat as he stood in the door, looking upon the scene that greeted him. "A-Ah. Do you need help here sir? It seems your current help is of no help at all...." He said with a sigh and a flip of his hair away from his face.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 am

He leaned into the affection. "Christmas Eve?" Reeve frowned, looking worried. He had almost forgotten that it was even the month of December. I guess getting your head smashed into a wall one-too-many times would do that to you. He looked at Abel, a steady smiling coming back to his face. "Okay."
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:21 am

Pen nodded, "Yes get these two out of mu sight then come back and finish decorating please. After that I may need so help finishing the food if you wouldn't mind." Pen said turning on his heel letting the naga take care of the pair as he returned to cooking.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 am

"Stay here. I see if I can't find you some clothing." With that, the man stood and exited the room, making sure to close it on his way out. Clothes? Where am I going to find clothes?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 am

All alone. It happened so fast, Reeve didn't know what came over him. He was thrown into a fit of panic! "ABEL PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Brown eyes widened and his chest constricted. After what happened he couldn't stand to be alone. Who knows if Jasper could be waiting to strike just like last time? The thought of it brought tears to his eyes.

Perhaps he was more damaged than he thought..
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:15 am

"Yes ssssir. I underssstand." Loki hissed as he looked down at the couple. He shook his head and knelt down, unwrapping the lights from around Avi's wrists. "I'm not going to carry you two off, but I suggest you disappear and quickly before the man comes back. I am not going to say anything." He said while looking down at them.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 am

Abel nearly jumped ten feet into the air, he sighed and calmed down. Simply turning around, he turned the nob and opened the door. "You sound like a child who just woke up from a horrible dream." The male blinked and realized that was exactly the case...sorta. "Then how will we get you clothes?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:40 am

"I...I don't know.." He frowned, calming down a bit when Abel came back. Reeve lowered his head feeling a bit bad for calling him back, but he couldn't stand to be alone. It would be better if Cait was here but he was back at Headquarters. He would have taken his feline companion to the Manor but never did he think he would be here this long. It was suppose to be a quick trip.

He wiped the tears from his face, looking like a sorry little boy who just cried wolf.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:55 am

He sighed. "Grab the blanket and wrap it around your body. And follow me."

(bleeeh)

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 am

He looked at the blanket. The Johns would mind, right? He was going to make sure they got washed anyways...

Reeve nodded without a word and got out of bed, taking the blanket to wrap it around himself. It took him a moment, wanting to get it just right. I don't want to look silly.. The brunet wrapped it to make it seem like he was very cold or something, almost bundled in the blanket completely. It made sense too for it was the winder season. Once that was taken care of, he followed Abel as instructed.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:16 am

Once the other was out, he closed the door behind them. "There's gotta be some clothes we can borrow around her."

(Didn't Ceili need their help? ;D )

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:37 am

(Way to be subtle)

Ceili opened her door looking a little sleepy. She needed someone to help her carry a few boxes downstairs. "I don't want to bother Master.....Maybe I can find someone else." She said softly while stepping out into the hallway, looking around. Gray hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail as green eyes were half lidded.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:47 am

Avi had to stuff a fist in her mouth to keep from bursting out with laughter. What part of SUCCUBUS threw people off? She hit Blaze on the shoulder when he talked back, her eyes widening. She bit her lip, she was going to laugh that is untill the naga came. She through her arms around his neck, grinning evilly. "You can join us next time." she whispered in his ear, making sure to lock eyes with him before making both her and Blaze dissapear in a cloud of smoke. The re-appeared in her room, the sound of her laughter filling the room before they appeared. "We're gunna die." she breathed out, holding her side.

Arcadian blinked. "You're wonderful." he took the cigarette, taking a drag. He grinned and shut his eyes. "We have a present to deliver later...to Avi." he yawned, stretching out. "But i'm not worried about that now, actually I was going to give you your present early." he patted her head, not being able to resist scratching a little behind her ears.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:59 am

Reeve kept close to Abel, and kept even quieter. He glanced around occasionally, specially in dark corners, still looking a tad fretted. He snuggled into the blanket that concealed his nude body.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:07 am

"No." Was all he said before they disappeared. He sighed and for once thanked the heavens he was mostly blind. He reached down and started to sting up the lights that went unfinished. He was humming an old naga's song as he worked.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top