The Manor (Archives I )

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:48 am

Blaze followed her. He almost flinched as she spoke. "No. I...well, first I wanted to apologize for attacking you. I didn't realize what I was doing at the moment." He was looking down at the floor. "Secondly I....I wanted to ask you if....you'd...." He bit his tongue. Say it asshole "If you'd take me in as your slave." He winced after the words came out of his mouth. Gods, what the hell was wrong with him.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:55 am

Ayami placed her hand over her mouth and her body shook. "Really now? After all this you want to be my slave why in world would I do that? You are lazy, a drug addict, continuing keeping my maid to yourself. Give me one good reason why I should even consider taking you in?" she asked. "And I hope you know if I do I will punish you for what you have done prior to this."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:59 am

Blaze sighed. He knew this was a bad idea. "Because...Avi made me snap, I guess. When she forgot who I was....I don't know what happened. I just know that I can't not be around her or I'm suddenly doing something or am somewhere I don't remember doing. And I'm not that lazy." He mumbled the last part under his breath, still not looking up at her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 am

A sigh escaped from her lips, "Excuse me are you backtalking me? Fine but this is only temporary until I know that i want to keep you permanently. But if you are going to belong to me you will do what I say when I say it. You will have time to yourself but if I call you I want you there asap. Am I clear?" she asked folding her arm across her chest once again. "I will decide your punishment later since you interupted me having fun with my pet." she said walking in grabbing Taniko then walking back out the door, "Go help Avi and listen to Pen or Kin, whoever is in control until I am ready for you."

Taniko was blushing heavily as she was being held by the arm as the two headed inside.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 am

Blaze nodded. "Yes....err...Ma'am?" He bit his lip, not knowing what the hell he was doing anymore. He went back out to where Avi was and sighed. "Errr...sorry."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:08 am

"M'kay~." He smiled, heading over to the vehicle, opening the door for Missy on the passenger's side as he got into the driver's side. "There should be a mall close by. Maybe they're open or summfink...or we could drive 'round till summfink opens." 2D spoke as he started the truck.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:20 am

His whole aura changed. In a flash he was beside her, holding her in his arms. "I'm sorry." he said quietly, keeping his arms around her. He was sadistic, it was obvious. He loved blood and torture. But the one thing he couldn't do was brainwash someone, or erase their memories. "I'm really sorry." he repeated, nuzzling her neck. It was sincere, a side many had never seen of Arcadian. "Avi was.....too...if she wasn't, she'd still remember me." he said quietly, letting go of her and sitting crosslegged, looking rather childlike. Sighing he stood up, brushing himself off. "I wont punish you today. Maybe tomorrow though, we'll see.' he mused, taking a drag from the cigarette that appeared in his hand. He grinned, offering her his hand to help her up.

She looked down from the table and chair she was standing on, the garland and lights she was hanging still in her hand. "Hey you." she grinned, hanging it up, then hopping off the chair, then the table. "Whats wrong?" she asked, tilting her head.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:44 am

"Yes." She nodded as she entered into the truck, gently closing it behind her and locking it. "The mall is our best target for late Christmas shopping. Malls aren't usually crowded during Christmas eve or day since everyone is home wrapping gifts and stuff." And they could use this to their advantage. Less crowd means the fast they could get in and out and the stores mostly to themselves.
Ears twitched at the sound of the 'click' when she fasted her seat belt on. Missy quickly went over the list of people she knew at Collar.Me in her head. Everyone she knew, she was planning on buying for. The girls were gonna be easy. But the boys...not so much. Granted, she was a tom boy and all, but that didn't mean she knew about what the guys liked.

(Yeeeah, I don't know how to do Griffith and Neo right now. xDDD )

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:09 am

Kitten blinked a bit. He was, holding and nuzzling her? She calmed, leaning into the attention for a moment. "It's ok..." She said weakly. As he got up, it took her a moment, but she took his hand and got up a well, wiping off her face. Punishment tomorrow? Well, at least it gave her time to get a hold of herself. "Luckily I didn't forget anyone. I just was obsessed with the man." She wrapped her arms around herself. "Maybe Avi will remember you in time."
Blaze frowned, looking down. "Avi, I...I figured that I'm going to lose it every time someone tries to separate us. And...well...the only people who'd do that was Ayami and Kin, right? Well I thought...if.....I was owned by them too, then we'd be together more and rarely separated." He bit his lip, looking up at her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Arcadain smiled sadly. 'Yea, I'm sure she will." he turned around, feeling rather useless now. He couldn't punish her, he didn't have it in him right now. It worried him a little.....he didn't want to seem soft...but.. "I'm not always this nice you know." he said, turning to her and taking a drag. His coffee was cold now. Meeeh.....
She stood there, her mouth dropping slightly. was he......serious? She grabbed his hand, and before he could protest, speed off toward the back looking for Ayami. "PEN!!!" she yelled, dragging Blaze over to him when she speed over. "You're wife, Did she, did he, but, not really, no way, Blaze didn't..........Seriously?" she asked, out of breath. She stood there, holding Blaze's hand tightly and trying to catch her breath.
'Butler unifooooooooorm.' Her voice purred in her head. There was no visable change in her facial features, but she gripped Blaze's hand tighter. That would be....nice....

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Pen sighed, "If it isn't one thing it is another..." he said to himself, "Avi clam down what the hell are you taking about?" he asked as confused to the whole thing. "And you forgot your manners, slave. I know you excited but you forgot to address me by my proper title. Don't forget again." he warned. "I have no idea what is going on between my wife and your fuck buddy. Now we have work to do now do it. And since you are just standing there looking stupid Blaze help her."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:14 pm

He stumbled as she dragged him. Blaze sighed. "I asked Ayami to take me in as a slave. She said yes for now, and told me to help Avi and listen to what you tell me to do until she decides what to do with me." Blaze gripped Avi's hand. "Come on, lets finish putting up the decorations."

Kitten nodded. "I know. And I'm not always a disrespectful bitch." Only when I want attention... She coughed a little. Shit, now her throat felt like shit.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 am

Avi stood there...defeated. 'since when is pen so uptight?" Her eyes narrowed and she bowed respectfully before leaving. She returned to the table, picking up the garland again. "I hope you understand what you did...because neither of us do." she said quietly, handing him a string of lights. 'Butler outfit.' her voice reminded. She smirked a little to herself....it couldn't be that bad...right?

Arcadian had made his way to the bed, laying face down in the pillow. He heard the cough, and reached into his pocket again, pulling out another coughdrop. He held it out over the side of the bed. "Here kitty kitty." he muttered as he shook it slightly, his voice muffled by the pillow.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:38 am

Blaze sighed. "I....think I know what I'm doing...." He frowned, taking the lights. He started putting them up while she did the garland. Maybe I should have asked Avi to take me in.... He started laughing uncontrollably for a moment before he realized he was even laughing. He stopped and blinked, shaking his head and continuing to put up the lights.

Kitten looked at the cough drop, cat ears suddenly popping up on her head as her hands and feet turned to paws, a tail twitching behind her. She crouched and got ready to pounce, wiggling her butt before bounding over to the cough drop. She sniffed the cough drop and rolled over onto her back, pawing it gently out of his hand. She chewed it, paper and all, until she finally worked the now soggy paper bits off the drop. The paper bits fell to the floor.

((Pssst, come chat with us silly))
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:54 am

She sat on the floor, untangling the lights until he started laughing. She stared at him until he stopped and started putting up the lights again. 'He has a sexy laugh.' her voice purred. She frowned, looking down at the lights. Now was not the time too be thinking about-...well...she was a sex demon. She sat happily on the floor, entertained by her own kinky fantasies.

Arcadian noticed she wasn't taking it. "Here kitty, ki-" he paused when she batted at it. 'strange.' He lifted his head slowly, to tired to lift anything else. He saw the cat ears first, then the tail, then the rest of her. His eyes widened, and if it were possible for him, his nose would have bleed. He blinked. "Kitten?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:01 am

Blaze finished the string of lights he had and looked back at Avi. He debated tying her up with the lights and screwing her again, but thought better of it. Kin wouldn't appreciate it. He went back over to Avi, sitting next to her. "Need help?"

Kitten looked up at him, tilting her head. The bits of paper were still on the floor. "Hm?" He nose twitched a little, her ear flickering. Her tail wavered behind her. She tilted her head a little more, rolling the cough drop around with her tongue.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:16 am

"Awright." Luckily he knew of the mall close by. He couldn't remember how often they were open though. It's been ridiculously long since he's been there. 2D buckled up and drove off. The neko's ears twitching every now and again.

[After Missy posts I'll hop over to the mall thread thingy.]
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:21 am

"No ma-." she frowned. He caught her of gaurd. "No my dear." she finished quickly. She huffed, tossing the tangled lights aside. She frowned slightly again, and picked them up. "Maybe you'll have better luck." she muttered, passing him the lights.

A huge smile spread across his face. He got up slowly, holding out a hand to her. "You don't even need a costume..." he mused, staring at her with wide eyes. "You understand me...right?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:35 am

Blaze frowned. Was she....? No, that was him hearing things. He watched the lights be tossed, then took them as she handed them to him. He looked at them, slowly starting to untangle them. He got them untangled effortlessly, then looked at Avi. He suddenly tackled her, grabbing her wrists and wrapping them together with the lights.

Kitten leaned over and nuzzled his hand. "I can understand you. I only have cat features." Her ear flickered again. "I'm guessing you enjoy this Master?" She purred.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:07 am

She opened her mouth to protest, that is, untill he pounced on her. An 'oh' escaped her lips, and her mouth stayed in a perfect circle as she looked up at him. "You are very naughty." she purred. 'Thats how he got the lights untagled so fast.

His eyes narrowed. "No." he layed down again, rolling over. "Yes...."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:15 am

Blaze smiled. "I wasn't finished with you in the hot springs." He leaned down to suckle her neck before letting go of her now wrapped up wrists. He moved down her, lifting up the skirt of her maid outfit. He balls were still a bit sore, but he was getting a raging hard on, and fast. He hadn't finished with her before, and he'd be damned if someone would interrupt him again.

Kitten purred, getting into a crouch position. She hopped up onto the bed, nuzzling his side. "If I took my clothes off would Master enjoy it better?" She nuzzled him more, purring more.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 am

She tried her best to stay awake, but was beginning to fail epicly. The way the ride was so smooth. Her eyes grew heavy and she just sorta fell asleep.

Abel yawned and stretched. Bones popping and muscles trembling. Blue yes opened lazily and looked about the room before he rubbed his eyes, realizing how he fell asleep in the John's bed. Now realizing it was morning. Oh no. Where did the boys sleep? Shit, I'll have to apologize when I see them. Not that Abel minded apologizing, it was the fact he slept in their bed. Their bed, not his. Made him feel a bit guilty.
The older male shifted his head a bit to look Reeve in the face. Still asleep. Eye moved to the window no, then he realized something. Damn it! Christmas Eve and the gifts are all in my daughter's room in Shinra. Shit! He sighed and thought a bit more. I'll just give the gifts to Reeve when we return. Lightly, Miyazaki shook the other. "Reeve, wake up, sleep head."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:58 pm

She smiled at him, her eyes glowing dangerously. "I know you weren't love, but I would hurry if I were yoooou~" she purred, stretching out slightly. "I have a feeling Ayami wouldn't join if she saw us." she finished, stretching out on leg onto his shoulder, grazing her fishnet covered calf on his cheek.
He jumped a little when she nuzzled him, not expecting her. "If you take of your clothes your not getting them back for a while." he muttered again. Rolling over and propping up his head on his hand. "Your choice Kitten." he purred, yawning slightly. He could sleep later. A naked cat girl was ten million times better than sleep.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Blaze rolled his eyes. "Well that's her own fault then. I'll have you all to myself." He kissed her calf and ran his hand down her leg, his fingers finding her entrance and teasing it. Did she really forget to put underwear on? His cock twitched as his fingers continued to tease. With his free hand, he undid the button and fly of his pants, shifting until his cock rubbed against her entrance. He moaned quietly, thrusting his hips forward and into her.

Kitten smiled. "Clothes aren't really my thing anyways Master." She sat up, slowly peeling her shirt off, then her bra, making sure that if he was watching, he'd enjoy the small 'show'. She got off the bed to strip off her pants, then slowly strip off her underwear. The clothes fell to the floor as she crawled back onto the bed.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Her back arched and she bit her lip. 'told you it was a good idea to leave your panties behiiiiind.' her voice moaned in her head. She shut her eyes, trying to keep quiet.

"Good to know." he replied, sitting up and resting against the headboard. 'Thats your uniform now....in my room atleast." he grinnned, taking a cigarette from the pack on the nightstand. The lighter was on the table in the corner still. "Light this, will you?" he asked.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top