The Manor (Archives I )

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm

She stayed on the floor. He was scaring her. For once in her life she was terrified. "I....It's better if you forget me." she stood up. After everything he did for her, she understood it. She would be mad too. She brushed herself off, and looked down at him. The man she fell in love with. "I still love you Blaze. That won't change." She walked to the door, she couldn't leave him again...she froze, unable to leave, but unable to look at him again. She shivered, her back was to him, she was open. "I didn't want to forget." she said quietly, trying despretly to hide how much her voice was shaking.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:00 pm

He tilted his head to her. He didn't understand what she was saying. He heard the words, but they made no sense to him. And the feeling she was putting off...what was it? He didn't know, he knew he used to know, but now? Nothing made sense. Or was it just him? His nose twitched as he tilted his head more. "You'll go away and forget.....forget again.....you already forgot....it won;t matter. I don't matter." He was mumbling as he sat up, tucking his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. He heard the word love? "Love.....I died for love once. I sold myself for love once...Love doesn't like me...." His voice was quiet as he rambled on, rocking minorly as he sat on the floor.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:17 pm

She wanted to hold him, but would that freak him out more? She stayed facing the door, like she was in time out. She deserved it. "I know you did Blaze. And you do matter, even though you think you don't right now. You can think whatever you want right now." she said, trying to comfort him. She turned, keeping her eyes down, making sure not to look at him. The tears started falling a while ago, she wouldn't let him see. "Do you wan't me to leave?' she asked, monotone. Maybe it'd calm him down...

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am

He watched her, tilting his head again. Avi...leave....no! He lunged at her again, grabbing her and dragging her to the couch. He looked around frantically, disappearing and reappearing before one could blink, and started chaining her to the couch. "NO! Avi will forget again if she leaves! Don't forget Blaze! Don't forget Blaze!" He stopped in the middle of wrapping a chain around her torso, falling forward, face buried in her chest as he started sobbing. He held her like he was scared to let go and cried.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 am

Kin let out a sigh as he sat up from his bed feeling the torment Blaze was going through as the rune on his arm throbbed he sunk into the shadows coming out in the corner of the store room, "Blaze stop this nonsense can't you see you are scaring her. I know it is hard to feel like you were forgotten and refused by ones you care deeply for but this fit of madness will only push them away."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 am

As Kin appeared, Blaze glared at the male. Mine....Avi mine... He growled, holding Avi still. "MINE!" He roared, the alcohol bottles in the room shaking a little at the sound. His magic lashed out at Kin. How dare he come near his.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 am

Avi's eyes were wide. Where'd the chain come from? She finished wrapping it around herself. "There see? I can't leave now Blaze. I have to stay here now, however long you want." She ran her hand down his cheek, forgetting about hiding her tears now. "Kin, i'll get to work in the restaurant as soon as I can." she said quietly, holding Blaze to her chest, running her hand down his back trying to comfort him. "I won't leave again ok? I'm not going to leave you." she whispered to Blaze.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am

Kin didn't seem to intimidated by the bottle rattling. "Let her go Blaze before I have to hurt you. Which I really don't want to have to but with you acting like a nut job it is making this my problem since I leached part of your power when I tried to save you." he said taking the key from around his neck and inserting it into the lock on the chain around his left wrist. "I have a wife I am not going to take your lover away but she is also my slave get that through your skull. She isn't just yours dammit." he was getting irritated by the other males actions. "Now before I have to knock same sense into your head try to fix it yourself."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am

She grabbed Blaze tightly before he could do anything. "Kin please." she kept her voice low. "I'll try to fix it....just please don't upset him anymore. I don't want to make anymore trouble." Blaze was like her. Just like her. In this state yelling wouldn't help. "I'll fix it."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am

Blaze calmed as soon as Avi touched him. Completely disregarding Kin now, he nuzzled his head into Avi's chest, cuddling her, acting like a puppy who just found a new home. As Kin continued to talk, Blaze ignored him. He was far enough away from Avi that Blaze didn't feel threatened. He sighed a bit, nearly purring when he felt her arms tighten.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am

Kin sighed as he shook his head, "Why must all the people around be crazy, Avi you have until tomorrow. I hope you can fix it by then." he left the way he came back through the shadows and back to his room sitting down on his bed wanting to tear something apart.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 am

Avi nodded. "Understood." she watched him leave and sighed. Was it possible? She looked down at Blaze, smiling a little. "Blaze, it's all alright now." She shifted a little, and the chains clinked. "Do you need anything? she asked him, keeping her arms around him.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 am

He was purring, nearly curled up completely in Avi's lap. He looked up at her as she spoke, but the words sounded weird to him. He didn't understand again, and he tilted his head. He looked like a puppy again. Yawning, he snuggled up closer to her, nuzzling his head against her chest.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 am

Kitten sighed as she made her way downstairs. He had left too early, and she was still craving attention. Maybe she could go bug Jasper or Sam for attention? No, they had their own slaves to deal with. Oh, where was a good master when you needed one! Maybe she could beg one of the other Masters, or maybe even a Mistress? Yeah, maybe...if they weren't all taken. She scowled, brushing her damp hair away from her face. Well, at least it didn't smell like piss anymore. Of course, she didn't mind it. Other around her, however, probably wouldn't enjoy the scent.
She made her way down to the lobby and...stopped. Why was it half burned half damp in here? Frowning, she used her magic to fix the damage and popped up onto the desk. So, if people came back, where the hell were they?

Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am

She sighed again. Sure this was bad, but she couldn't help but smile at him. She had missed him. "There there, good boy." she whispered, patting his head, laying down again. The chains clinked again. She was being held prisoner...but for the time being it was more than ok with her.

Arcadian had finished the cigarette a while ago, but got caught up in reading the file. He smiled when he finished, finally understanding the whole situation. He walked inside, shaking his head slightly. He closed the door behind him, and locked eyes with Kitten. He grinned. "Evening madam." he purred, his voice low and dark. "Have you a pen perhaps?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am

Missy sighed and spoke. "I don't blame him. I don't know what I would do if the one I loved forgot me. I would most likely go insane and proably result to something stupid." A long moment of silence passed before she spoke. "If I were you or something, I'd try to be there for him as much as I can. But, that's just me." The SOLDIER smiled a bit at him. "Silly, isn't it?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am

Kitten looked up as she heard the door and froze. Fuck, did she really have to look an incubus, out of all the creatures in this place, straight in the eyes while still horny? Yeah....yeah she did. She blinked a bit, trying to clear her head and not jump the man before she comprehended his question.
"A pen? Sure. What do you need it for?" Pin me to the desk and fuck me with it? She shook her head, but couldn't stop the minor shiver that escaped her. She reached back onto the desk, grabbing a pen, and holding it out for him. Would she care it her ripped the pj pants she was wearing in order to....damn it would she stop thinking like that! But the pants weren't that important. She shook her head violently once more.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am

Blaze sighed and looked up at Avi. He looked...sane, for the most part. "I'm....sorry. I...don't know whats going on right now. What happened?" He was finally normal, for the moment.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 am

He smiled again, the same dark twisted smile from before. "A few minor changes to Avi's folder. We can't have her go back to the center anymore. Doctor's orders." he purred, taking the pen, making sure to touch her hand, but only slightly. "I'm terribly sorry love but, you seem a bit pale. Do you need anything?" he asked, leaning foward a little to return the pin. He smirked. Arcadian was always one to toy with food, must run in the family.
Avi started to doze off. It was comfortable now, she knew that was rare. Then he spoke. Her eyes shot open, and she slowly sat up. "Alot happened, but everythings alright now.If you want I can tell you." she said, sliding the chain off her shoulders.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:31 am

She watched him, checking her urge to grab for him when he touched her. Wait, doctor? "Doctor's order?" She tilted her head a bit as he foot started tapping. Of course, he foot tapping, or any other type of movement similar; leg bouncing, toes twitching, usually meant one of three things. She was either getting very upset, very mad, or very horny. And the first two were definitely not it in this case.
He asked her if she was alright and her face flushed. "I'm fine." Is he the doctor? I wouldn't mind an examination... "Just...." A full body check up, making sure to examine all the good spots Her face turned scarlet. "Fine." Striped, examined, maybe an enema to clean me out before doing the through examination... Dear fuck she had to stop thinking!

Last edited by KittenGrey on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 am

Blaze shook his head. "I'd...rather not know." He sighed, his eyes catching sight of the chains. Not knowing what to say, he blinked. "Kinky." He finally said, helping her get the chains off her. "I didn't kill anyone, did I?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 am

Datenshi made his way down to the bar seeing the owner and the incubus talking to eachother before turning toward his target he noticed Kat sitting at the bar drinking. "Strange on being on the other side of this scene. You going to mope around? if so you are starting to get boring." he said to the woman before leaning against the bar on edge sensing his mom was in the manor.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 am

Kat sloshed the last bit on wine in the bottle around, looking up at him. There were 2 empty bottles on the bar next to her. "Hey there." Was that really all she was going to say? She set the bottle down as she blinked a few times, swaying before falling off the stool unconscious.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 pm

He put a hand to her forehead. Tilting his head slightly. "If you're sure." he smiled. Cruel. He turned to walk away but paused and looked over his shoulder. "But you do seem a bit....feverish." he grinned.

She smiled a little. "You didn't want me to leave." she explained as he took off the chains. "Personally I would have stayed either way, but they were a nice touch." She kept her eyes on him, mainly because she missed him, a little because she was worried about him. "You lashed out at Kin, but he's a big boy. You pounced on me a couple times, gave a tiny slap, thats the worst of it." she said, smiling at him. She couldn't help but be happy. Somehow when they were talking she managed to sneak on top of his lap. She held him tightly, kissing his neck. "I'm sorry about everything."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 pm

She took a deep breath, fighting for some sense of self control. Yes; yes, she was sure she was fine. He turned, he was leaving. No! Come back and fuck me! She wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Half of her wanted to stop him, the other wanted to kick him out of the room. Wait, why'd he stop? Feverish? You're horny as fuck and probably bright red. Fuck him already! She shook her head. "It's just a bit hot in here." Liar... Wait, who was this guy anyways? She paused. " Umm, I'm sorry. I just realized that I haven't seen you around before." She frowned. "Who are you?"
He listened to her, but it was hard to concentrate. His mind started distorting his vision and he closed his eyes. He felt dizzy, his head starting to pound. Sorry? "Why are you sorry? I'm the one that lost control, yes? You have nothing to be sorry for...." Fuck, am I gonna pass out? He opened his eyes and the room spun. "Fuck. Avi, I think I need to rest for a bit. I really don't want to pass out on you and I think I'm about to do that soon."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top