The Manor (Archives I )

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Sam frowned, then looked at his brothers. They all took off for the Manor; all except Hypno. They got inside to watch Blaze get soaked.
Blaze tilted his head at the file. He understood some words, but his mind was too hyped to understand a lot. The water came, and he hissed. Mumbling and laughing minorly still, it was obvious the man wasn't completely aware of what was going on around him. He mumbled more, laughed a bit more, but his powers stopped lashing out. Ayami's voice.... He suddenly stilled, eyes finding Ayami before he glared at her. "You didn't take care of her.....your own slave.....my lover......" He snarled, his energy starting to lash out again. "You. DIDN'T. TAKE. CARE. OF. HER!" He laughed hysterically again.
Sam watched, not having a clue what Blaze was going to do, and not fully knowing how to stop the man without putting everyone at risk. The other brothers waited for Sam to advance, being put in the same spot the blond was; unsure.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Ayami glared at the shadow, "What did you want me to do Blaze? I couldn't bring her with us to Japan. One she is a slave which slavery is banned in my country and she doesn't have a passport. I didn't know they were going to be a memory wipe on her. If I know I would have stayed here," she tried to explain, "Now you calm yourself or I will be forced to do more then a simple water spell."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:14 pm

"Blaze." she whispered. It sounded right. His face filled the blured memories in her mind. Blaze. she repeated it again, lounder. "It's not Ayami's fault...."

Arcadian reached to take the costume from Ayami. "Pardon me, I'm Arcadian, Avi's brother. You must be Ayami? Her mistress I take it?" he bowed, kissing her hand and looking up at her. His red eyes flashed, unlike Avi his eyes were out in the open. "It seemed she was really hooked on him, thats why he's the only one she doesn't remember." he explained.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Memory wipe?... The shadow brothers looked at each other before looking at Blaze again. Suddenly, the water in the room collected and formed walls around Blaze, turning to ice once he was trapped. Sam looked at Ayami and the male who said he was Avi's brother. "She doesn't know who he is?"
Blaze banged on the ice walls a few times before falling to his side, laughing hysterically.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Kat sighed as she pulled up to the Manor. Brown eyes looked up at the building as she walked inside and past the commotion going on, and straight to the bar. She grabbed a bottle of wine and flopped onto a bar stool. She looked miserable as she uncorked the wine, bringing the bottle to her lips.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Ayami seem unimpressed with the incubus's action taking her hand away,"Yes I am her mistress. She belongs to me and my husband. But we let her pursue her own desires to keep herself feed. I didn't think she would find someone she would care for or one that could survive having relations with her like Blaze seems to but I am not too familiar with shadows." she said before walking closed to Avi and Blaze. "I couldn't do anything for you Avi I am sorry for that again if I know that would happen I would have tried to stay here." Ayami looked over at the Sam shaking her head, "Afraid not."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Arcadian grinned at Ayami. Had he had a long black wig on and a dress no one would have known the difference between him and Avi. "You're wonderful Ayami-Sama." He then turned to Sam, with the same grin."It really messed her up when he left, and with all the other drama. You can't sell broken goods can you? Thats where the memory swipe comes in. Calmed her down some...a little. Anyway." he waved his hand. "It seems she couldn't forget him completely, he became a blur, if you will. It happens when a memory is too vivid. Isn't she adorable?"he clapped his hands together.
Avi walked over to Arcadian, snatching the costume out his hands and opening the file to read it. She paused, giving Ayami a weak smile before looking down at the file again.
"She doesn't remember me either." Arcadian told the group, looking over at her lovingly.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Blaze had gone still, the laughter subsiding. Eyes still black, he sat, staring at his brother. Was the ice....melting? Well, it was expected; they were holding fire in an ice box. What wasn't fully expected, however, was the spear of flames that broke through the ice wall, straight at the brothers.
Sam and the rest of the brothers jumped back, nearly getting burned since they weren't paying attention to Blaze. Sam said something in shadow, and the blond triplets; Sam, Leon, and Sampson, lunged at Blaze, grabbing him and disappearing.
Viper sighed and frowned. He looked at Arcadian. "Isn't there any way to fix it? Blaze died for her. I don't know if he's going to be ok after this."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Arcadian grinned again, but it was different. There was a sadisticness in it, one Avi could never replecate. "I am a doctor, no?" He walked over to Avi, and grabbed her. As she struggled he walked back over to Viper, pulling a needle out of his pocket. He sunk it into her neck, smiling sweetly, as if her were giving her a candy bar or something. Her eyes locked with Viper's quickly, as if she were trying to apologize for something before the glow dimmed and her eyes shut. "Operating room?" he asked, holding Avi bridal style.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Well that was....lovely. He frowned. "I don't live here. And when I say fix it, I hope you're going to help her remember and not make it worse." He huffed a bit. These people here were fucking crazy, and that's saying something since he stayed at Empire so much. Viper shook his head. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure the infirmary was there?" He pointed at the door to the right of the front desk.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 pm

She simply stood there watching the brothers run off. The woman was worried now. Never had she seen all the brother run off at the same time, minus Hypno. She moved towards him. "Will everything be okay?" The tone hinted concern, completely forgeting the cold now.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Arcadian waved his hand at Viper heading the direction he pointed him in. "Calm down calm down, if it were going to be such a problem shouldn't Avi have been taken somewhere elsewhere?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'll have this whole thing fixed in about...and hour or so." he said, fading away into the shadows.
As promised, about an hour later, a very shaky Avi emerged from the infermary. She made her way to the desk, leaning on it and breathing rather heavily. She was either very angry, or very determined...or both. Arcadian leaned out the doorway, watching her wobble up the stairs. Even though she did heal fast she had still just gotten out of surgery. He didn't have the heart to tell her what to do though. "Be careful sis, mind your head." he called, walking out the front door to smoke a cigarette. She growled in response, finally making it up the stairs. Where was he? Her head was fuzzy, she couldn't lock on a scent or an aura. "Blaze!!!!!!" she called out, like a lost child. "I remember now!!!"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Violet blue eyes looked up as the male frowned. "I don't know." Viper walked outside with the others. "Avi's with her brother, and Blaze was....contained. Sam will be back shortly."
Sam appeared in the parking lot once more, sighing. He hooked an arm around Missy's waist as his brothers left. "It's ok for the moment. Blaze's girlfriend, Avi, forgot who Blaze was, and Blaze flipped shit."

Blaze appeared unconscious on the bar storage room couch not too long before Avi's 'surgery' finished. He slept soundly, but his aura was weak, a good amount of his energy gone.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm

A slight gasp came from her for she did not expect the sudden arm around her waist. Safe to say, she didn't exactlly mind. It made her feel safe and secure. Always was the best thing to do when she was in a panic attack or was paranoid. "That's...sad." Poor Bobbie. He seemed like such a nice guy...didn't deserve the feel of heart break. This sistuation sounded a bit familar to her. "Did...did it hurt you? When I forgot who you were and all? Honest answer..."

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Sam looked at her and frowned. "Honest? I don't remember." He was too lost at the time to remember much of it, actually.
((ick, sorry for crap post))
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Ceili looked down hearing the news as she stayed quiet. "At least Blaze is ok now right? Everything has been fixed?" She asked slightly worried, especially about Blaze and the one they said was Avi.

Ami closed her eyes with a smile. "Shiori, you have a beautiful name Mrs. Hekou. Oh, Rein......He has been banished, or so I heard. Rein owned pretty much all the big people. From Ms. Kitten Grey down to Mr. Blaze Shadows. Most of them got into that mess for Ms. Kitten, or so I heard. Kitten is a brave woman and her family cares for her, but I do hope everything works out soon. I want Datenshi to be able to be happy with his mistress, like Cathetel is with me. But who knows what that fallen angel is going to do." She said while opening her eyes, the color went from lilac to blue.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Her attention turned to the female blond. "I sure hope so. But let's be thankful thing seemed to of settled down for now." Blue eyes looked up at Sam's sapphire ones. "And even so, I'm sorry about my dad. Yanno, blocking my memories and being...yanno...himself." A sheepish smile came to her lips as her ears twitched a bit.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Enough of her energy was back to dissapear and reappear in the only place she thought he could be. The bar storage room. He was there, sleeping soundly on the couch. No laughing. She wanted to cry, she was angry to have forgotten everything. To have it erased so easily. She sat on the floor, running her fingers through her hair. "Do you remember the first time we met? Ayami came, and I left when she fell asleep in the springs..."she grinned as she spoke outloud to herself. 'Do you think he'll be mad at us?... her voice asked. She shrugged, her eyes not moving from Blaze's face. He had every right to be, after everything he did. Her eyes got watery.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Blaze's nose twitched as he slowly opened his eyes, hearing her talk waking him up, but he hadn't heard what she said. His eyes snapped open, locked on her, and he sprang across the room. He muttered incoherently to himself, staring at her like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. "Don't remember....don't remember....not me...." He mumbled quickly under his breath and slowly inched away, laughing a little. "Dreaming......I'm in that room still....dreaming....the fire.....WHERE'S THE GLOW?!" He looked around frantically and dove to the corner of the room. "Dreaming.....dreaming....not here.....fire....."

Last edited by KittenGrey on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Sam sighed and looked at his cell. They'd been out there for a while. "Blaze is probably back in the storage room. I asked Viper to bring him back once he wore himself out." He frowned, hating himself a little. "We.....probably made it worse for Blaze, but we didn't know what else to do." He shook his head a bit. "I don't think Blaze is going to be ok."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Avi frowned. 'Shit." She walked over, slowly, calmly, submissivly. 'Blaze. It's me. You're not dreaming anymore. The nightmares over. I remember now."she said slowly, trying not to anger him. Its no one's fault I had my mind erased. I love you. Get the fuck over here and kiss me." her voice finished in her head. Tears filled her eyes but it was hardly the time to cry.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Shiori nodded,"As do I. Unlike my husband who only cares about laws I just want people to be happy. Even if it is finding a loving relationship with the same gender. Love is love no matter who it is with," she said before seeing how flushed Cathetel was getting, "Well I delayed you two enough from your fun so I will go look for my son and see how he is doing," the angelic medic said before getting up and walking out the door to the room, "Please take care of her Aminta. If it was allowed I would call you my daughter in law but the laws won't allow." she added sadly before leaving the two.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm

He stared at her before he started laughing. "No.....you're not Avi. Avi doesn't remember...Not Avi...not here...not dreaming?" He slowly reached out, pulled back, and tentatively moved towards her, swaying and recoiling like an unsure animal. He slapped her cheek; not a hard slap, more like he was slapping a bug off her, and he recoiled again. "Not dream..." He laughed. "Not dream....not Avi. IMPOSTER!!" He shrieked. He was shaking, then laughing, then screaming, then laughing again.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Avi gasped. The slap didn't hurt, but the shock from him slapping her did. She stood there, stupidly, watching him with her hand on her cheek. The word starcrossed flashed across her mind. She sniffed, no crying now. "Blaze it's me. It's Avi. I remember." she repeated, not sure what else to do.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm

He quieted down, staring at her. He tilted his head, and lunged at her, taking her to the ground underneath him. "Why? Why do you remember? Am I suddenly important enough to remember now?" He laughed, visibly twitching randomly. "Are you going to feed off me and forget me again? Or is the clinic going to erase me again?" He laughed more. "Wha...what if I forgot you?" He chuckled. "What if I suddenly forgot. FOR GOT." He rolled off of her and to the side, laying on his back, laughing hysterically.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top