The Manor (Archives I )

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Blaze sighed a little as she responded back with attention. The slight question at the end of her sentence threw him off a little, but he shook it off. She asked his name, and he let go of her.
His mouth was open, like he was about to say something, but no sound came out. He stared at her, mouth still open, and just stared. He looked hurt, and extremely confused. "Wh....what?" He stuttered; him stuttering was adorable. He smiled nervously, not knowing what the hell was going on. Does she remember me?
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 am

A giggle came from Ceili as she smiled at Sam. "That was something I didn't know Master. If either of you want to, you can take a ride on it. I still got the keys around my finger." She said with a smile. She looked over at Ami's car and bit her lip, she was half tempted to go grab her single suitcase and close the trunk. She decided to do just that, closing the trunk after she pulled out her black and blue plaid suitcase and walked back over to the pair.

Ami's cheeks turned a bright red when she realized what Cath was talking about once they were in her room. She then pulled the top over her head and the skirt soon followed. "That is a good thing Cath. The less she knows of our more private fun times, the better." She said while settling on the bed, in her stockings, panties, and bra. All black and lacy as you would expect from the woman.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:00 am

She smiled a little. 'Adorable' She started to twirl her hair around her finger nervously. Who was this guy? "I'm quite sorry sir, but....just because I don't know you doesn't mean I don't want to." she purred, ending her come-on with a small smirk. She had her sights on him now, she wouldn't stop until she had him in the bar stor-...wait. Hold on. 'Why does thiss feel like...Deja vu? She walked closer, squinting her eyes and studying Blaze very closely. "What is your name." more of a order than a question, though on tip toes she was hardly threatening.

Somewhere, someone was drawing a summon circle exactally like the one on Avi's thigh.

((Avi's brother will be here soooon.))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:17 am

Cathetel flushed as Aminta sat down in her state of dress before looking around and slipping out of the costume Ayami gave her before crawling into her mistress's lap and pressing her lips to the other woman's. The fallen angel snaked her arms around Aminta's neck as she shifted to get comfortable. She pulled out of the kiss looking at Aminta her eyes shone with the desire she felt not being able to be with the shapeshifter for so long.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Blaze stared at her. She doesn't remember me..... His eye twitched as the world suddenly felt.....misplaced. Blaze suddenly felt like he was drugged as time slowed down, his mind going fuzzy. She didn't remember him...after all they were through. As something in his mind snapped, he started laughing. "You...you don''t remember me." The laughter continued, turning into hysterical laughter. Eyes went black, his energy lashing out in random waves, the energy causing the temperature in the room to rise. "You...I fucked you, loved you, fed you my ex boyfriend's soul, and died for you....and you. Don't. Remember. Me." He stumbled backwards, laughing so hard he fell and landed on his ass. His energy l;ashed out again, and the lounge started to burn.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Sam looked at the bike, debating. It was a gift, but she was his property; what was hers, was his. He debated it a bit more, watching her walk to the car for her bag. Well, it wasn't like he was completely taking it away from her. Besides, she couldn't leave the grounds again without his permission. As she walked back towards them, he held his hand out. "Keys?"
He frowned, the hair on the back of his neck rising as he started feeling like something was off. The sound of a car caught his attention, and seeing his brothers pull back up to the Manor looking slightly worried told him something was wrong.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 am

He exploded. Basically. An aura came of her now, the shadows in the room started to twist and morph. What the hell are you talking about?!?!?! IF YOU LOVED ME THEN WHY DID I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THAT GOD FORSAKEN CENTER!!!!" she screamed. Why was she so mad? Why did she care so much about him? Was he the blur in her flashback?
Then suddenly, as if he were waiting, something burst through the doors of the manor. A dark shadow, moving quickly with two glowing red eyes. It made its way toward Avi and....put its arms around her.
"OH AVI!!!! I'VE FOUND YOU!!!! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE WHEN YOU YELL!!!" a male voice purred.
She snarled, and pushed him away. It was him...it took him a while to find her this time. The one that would proclaim he was her brother.
The male walked foward, placing his hand on Avi's hand. He had a stricking resemblance to her, besides being atleast two feet taller and having red eyes. "You've got this all wrong sir." he said to Blaze, patting her head again to produce the same snarl from Avi.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:18 am

A set of keys with a little dog keychain attached, slipped off her left ring finger and into Sam's hand. "There you go Master. And do you smell something burning?" She said as she looked back at the mansion, half confused.

Ami watched Cath slip out of the costume and then into her own lap. She blushed a bit, before returning the kiss and wrapping her arms around her waist. "You know.....I missed you so much, you and your nice petite waist and slim curves. I never got to explore this body, just your angel form. Never your fallen.....mmm, I wonder if those glorious little spots of yours are the same." The shapeshifter said as she nuzzled into Cath's neck, nibbling right above her collarbone.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:30 am

Cathetel bite her lip as she felt Aminta began to assault her collarbone as her face began to grow more flushed as she tangled her fingers in the shifter's hair looking a bit disappointed since she liked Aminta with her hair long but the fallen began to grind her hips against her mistress as soft moans escaped her lips. "Ami..." she sighed out before placing her hand under the other woman's chin drawing her into a kiss.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:07 am

Ami smirked as she continued to nibble on the spot she chose. She then remembered her hair was still in that short little bob. Closing her eyes, still nibbling, she grew it back out to normal length. "Better?" was all she asked while looking up at her slave with a smirk. She knew her slave liked the long hair length best. She then kissed her slave once more when her head was lifted up a bit. She then reached upwards from her waist to the bra Cath was wearing, slowly unhooking it and slipping it off the fallen.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 am

Shiori closed her eyes feeling Cathetel's presence and headed upstairs coming to a familiar door and opening it "Cath-ch..." she stopped seeing her daughter topless sitting in the lap of the other woman. She was more shocked then anything.
Cathetel looked over hazy eyes as the door opened seeing her mother standing in the door way, "Ka-chan," she squeaked before stumbling around for something to cover herself as her face turned beet red, "Please close the door.." she said not wanting anyone else seeing her.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:25 am

Ami giggled and grabbed the comforter from behind her and wrapped it around them both. "Hello~ You must be Cathetel's mother." The shapeshifter said with another giggle. She flipped her hair over the back of the comforter since it ticked her back. "S-Sorry you had to catch us like this. It's just.....we all kind of just got back and Cath had missed her mistress so very much. The break was hard for both of us, but I am glad I have her back with me again." She was with a bright red blush on her own cheeks. To be caught about to have her fun time with her slave, and by her slave's mother no less, embarrassed Aminta to no end. Though it was quite rare you saw the woman blush so brightly.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:33 am

Shiori cleared her throat, "Well I should have expected this would happen eventually since you are in a relationship but I never expected my daughter would choice the same gender. Her happiness is all I care about. I will let you get dressed then we can continue talking."

Cathetel stayed as close to Aminta as she could letting out a sigh of relief seeing her mother didn't care that much unlike her father. "Alright Ka-chan could you go outside then and please close the door?" she asked wanting to get dressed to help keep from being as embarrassed.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:57 am

Ami nodded and then continued to blush. "Your mother is a nice woman, but we should get dressed...." The shifter said as she slowly moved the comforter a bit, so they were still covered, but it was now draped over their shoulders instead of her holding it.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 am

Shiori made her way out of the door closing it behind her to let the two have their privacy she looked around the hall feel Datenshi was also there it seemed he was brooding like usual she couldn't help but laugh to herself.

Cathetel nodded as her mother left the room before getting up and taking her bra from Aminta's hand and putting it back on. Her face was still flushed, "Mother has some of the worse timing..." she said before looking around for the clothes she threw away and picking them up from the floor and slipping back into them. "Well lets hope she does catch my brother in the same situation." she added with a small laugh.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:13 am

"Oh dear, that would be hilarious." She said with a giggle. She then laid the comforter back onto the bed and then went over to her closet, picking out a purple corset and shorts combo. She placed them on and adjusted the corset a bit, just so it covered enough of her bra to be confused for a top and then slipped into a pair of black and purple stockings as she settled on her bed again. "Now this is heaven. Nothing like freedom in the form of clothing." She said with a laugh.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:19 am

Blaze hardly heard her. He was laughing to hard as the flames grew. He stopped to see the male approach her. He....he was holding her. Hugging her, touching her. Did she replace him? No, she had no clue who he was. He smiled, his eye twitching. 'Why would you go with a man you don't know? why wouldn't you be with the man you know there? Your master should have taken care of you while you were gone my love, don't blame me. But why blame me, you don't know me." He started muttering things in another language that sounded half english, half shadow, and half demon, none of it translatable. The flames continued to grow, getting closer to the bar.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:29 am

Cathetel nodded before moving back to the door and opening it her face getting a bit red and she left her mother in, "Um I sorry you had to see that Ka-chan we haven't seen eachother for so long and couldn't help ourselves." she said back up and sitting next to Aminta resting her head on her shoulder.

Shiori walked into the room and sat down in one of Aminta chairs facing the two, "Alright this is better then what I walked into, yes?" she asked with a light laugh, "Now I know you had this kind of relationship I just didn't know the extent of it though. It seems you have gotten better with blocking other empaths Cath-chan which is good I couldn't forgive myself if I look into your more precious memories with your lover. Now Miss Aminta my daughter seems to be quite attached to you mind telling me how you two came together?"
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:42 am

"My little slave is doing better with her skills? Someone has a lot to tell me about their time away." She said as the woman slowly pulled Cathetel into her lap and held her there. "I feel better holding you in my lap, less likely to push you onto the bed this way....." She mumbled into Cath's ear before looking up at her mother. "We are in love, being away is too much to handle. Well, I think I remember meeting her after she was brought in as a slave. I was wandering the mansion, since I was so dreadfully bored and my previous little mistress wanted nothing to do with me. Long story, rather not bring up old memories of a dead past.....But, we started talking and I asked her if she wanted to be my slave. She agreed and I gave her the little necklace which hangs around her neck. I had originally brought it for myself, but found it fit her so much better. We have been lovers pretty much sense. I have slowly been teaching her little things about how things are different and letting her know, that being all that naive, is cute and adorable yes, but not always going to help her. Plus, I love my little Cathetel very dearly. As a shapeshifter, who has lost a lot, she brings me happiness that I haven't felt in, god, years. Maybe decades." She said with a sad smile and a nuzzle to Cath's neck.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:58 am

Cathetel meeped as she pulled into Aminta's lap and flushed listening to what she said, "Yes she has been looking out for me since I got here. I was afraid I was going to run into people like the men who captured me and Brother. So at first it was due to her being so nice to me then I fell in love with her and now I can't think of going on without her."

Shiori nodded seeing the bond between the two, "That is nice to know that you been able to find happiness in your exile my daughter I just hope your brother can be as fortunate with his situation but it seems he either misses his mistress or hate his situation and is here to watch over you."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:50 am

"To be honest madam, Datenshi Hekou hates his mistress, but loves seeing her get beat up by her sister. He only puts up with his mistress because he feels the need to watch over dear Cath. Oh, I never caught your name, and yet you know mine. Aminta Viridian madam is my full name. Your name?" She asked, blushing a faint pink once more when she realized Cath's mother knew her name, but it wasn't the same on both sides.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 am

"Oh dear how rude of me, my name is Shiori Hekou, dear," she replied before shaking her head, "He may seem that way on the outside but I can feel he does care about her. I have seen his past with her it started out good until she gave into a certain man I can't recall his name but he seemed to own many people that his mistress surrounds herself with. He felt betrayed and could hardly contain the anger he felt but knowing he didn't have the power to do anything about it." she tried to explained what she saw.

Cathetel nodded, "I felt that way too. I just hope they can work out their issues."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Ears pointed back in worry as she also picked up the scent. There was either a fire fire or it was Bobbie. Yes, she knew of Bobbie's flame like powers and such. After all, he was the one who told her about it.
Her attention averted to Sam. "Well? What to do?" She prayed to god that her sword would stay in one piece in that place it it were to catch fully on fire. The thought of the mansion on flames made her frown a bit.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:06 pm

"I'm her brother, Arcadian!!!" he said happily, petting her again. Avi punched him. With all her strength. Arcadian buckled from the punch, smiled, and pulled a file out from his pocket. "Best show it to him, they got you at your good angles." She snarled. Then slowly, as a dark shadowy aura began to flow off her ,walked to Blaze. The fire seemed to lick her skin rather than burn her. Maybe it was because she was in full succubbus mode again? When she reached Blaze she grabbed him by the collar, pulling him up to her. With her other hand she opened the file. There was a date, a picture she didn't remember taking, and a paragraph titled "Data Deletion in #00147".
"They've done it before....." she said quietly, her voice normal, even though her current state.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Ayami smelt smoke coming from the lobby and walked downstairs seeing the flames Blaze's fit has cause. A sigh escaped her lips as she held out her hand, "Aquis magica" she recited as water began to extinguish the fire that started and drenched the lobby's occupants in the process. "Avi I have another costume for you while that one is being dried."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top