The Manor (Archives I )

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Sam sighed a bit. "You two go ahead. I'll be there in a minute." He walked over to Jasper, chuckling. "Looks like the piss whore was so eager she couldn't wait until you two went somewhere private." Jasper pulled away from Kitten, redoing his pants. "I'm sorry you all had to watch the slut do something so dirty. Damn bitch doesn't know any better." "You're pushing it." She glared at Jasper as she stood up, brushing the dirt off her knees.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Ceili nodded and walked inside, dragging her suitcase behind her quickly. She then sat down in the lounge, on a couch with a sigh. "I guess, somethings have changed in our time away...." She said, silver eyes cast downward slightly. She looked at the two pouches in her hand. One was silver with a black string and the other was black with a blue sting. They were handcrafted by her and inside a little gift for Sam and Missy. She had gotten a pair of earrings, a necklace and ring set for Missy and for Sam, a ring and pendant. She could only hope they liked the gifts.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 am

Miyazaki began to follow Ceili, though stopped at the entrance to lok at the three magics. Icy Blue eyes looked to Jasper, then Kitten, then Sam. She wiggled her frost nipped nose before turning and entering the Manor.
"So, uh...how about that swim?" She glanced to Ceili.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:03 am

Arcadian kept his gaze up during the whole thing. The last thing she needed was a look in his eyes. When she stood up he offered another cigarette. "Incubi don't judge. After all we're made for that." he smiled, finally looking down at her.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:22 am

Kitten looked at the cigarette, then looked back up at him as she took it. "Made for what?" She lit the cigarette, bringing it to her lips.
Sam and Jasper exchanged glances before walking away. They had their fun for the moment. Jasper finished his cigarette and headed inside and Sam followed. As the raven haired male went back to his room, Sam entered th lounge. "Sorry about that."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:55 pm

He grinned, shutting his eyes and inhaling. He sighed as he exhaled. "Anything your dark little heart desires."

((Short post is short >.<))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Kitten sighed, her leg bouncing a little. Well, at least the taste of nicotine was killing the piss taste that was in her mouth. Her face flushed again as her mind went over what just happened. Yeah, she wasn't going to be able to stop thinking about it for a while. "I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing." She smiled a bit. "So, besides seeking your sister out, which it seems a lot of residents here end up having some family member following them here, what are you here for?" A slave, dumb ass... She shook her head a bit and rolled her eyes at her own stray thought.
((lol, it's k))
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Ceili shook her head and then held out the silver pouch to Missy. "No thanks on the swim, but I got this for you. I made the bag, but the items inside, I had someone else help me with them..." She said with a smile. Her silver eyes then looked at Sam. She waved her hand as if dismissing it. "It is alright Master, just a little shocking....But I have your gift here." She said as she held out the other pouch to him. The black pouch to be exact.

"You're right, but later, not right now. Need you and only you...." She said as grinned down at the helpless fallen angel. "Cute....." She said as she let go of one of her wrists and used it to slowly strip Cathetel of her clothing once more. She would deal with her own clothing afterwards, but she wanted control, even if for a little bit.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Sam took the bag and smiled. Shocking? "You realize what she was doing, right?" The smirk on his face said he was trying not to laugh a little. The poor girl would probably be disturbed if he told her the truth. Well, rules changed, and she was going to have to be desensitized one way or another, or else she wouldn't be able to stand being in the Manor any more. "Cuz it wasn't a blow job." He opened up the bag and looked inside, half to see what was in it and half to not laugh when realization hit her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:52 pm

"Things have changed in my time away and I know she wasn't giving him a blowjob Master. Slaves have to be exposed at one point or another to some of the other.......things they have to do. It was more of the fact that Jasper didn't even attempt kill Kin, Kitten is acting submissive and well, Kin not acting so much like a slave anymore. I was used to seeing certain things around the manor, but there are times when I am not fully aware and I come to learn new things when I am." She said, her glasses half falling off her face. She quickly pushed them up and smiled. Inside the bad was a small silver ring and a pendant. She was hiding the other piece of the present behind her jacket, since she had her collar on. On the ring was simply his name, Samuel Leon Shadows. The pendant was of changing colors, blue, silver and green. It could be taken as different things, the variety of eye colors that his slave could take on with the use of contacts or the eye colors of both of them. It was a simple mineral inside the circle that hung on black chain.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Sam raised a brow. "I'm surprised you knew, actually. If she hadn't told me what Jasper wanted her to do, I would have thought she was giving him a blow job for a moment." He took out the pendant and ring, examining them before patting Ceili on the head. "Thank you for the gifts slave." He smiled and slipped the ring on, then tilted his head as he looked at the pendant, then he slipped that on as well and kissed Ceili on the forehead.
Though, now he was curious. Ceili knew something he didn't know she would know. And now that he thought about it, he had never asked her about her previous slave training. Why he hadn't thought about it until now, he didn't know. "Cei, what have you been trained in? I don't ever recall asking you about it before." He flopped onto the couch as he looked at her curiously.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 am

"I am a slave Master. I pick up on things pretty quickly." She said with giggle. She then smiled and giggled. "I'm glad you like them Master. It took me forever to find someone who knew of the stone around your neck. Inain, Ceili and Sam, our eye colors are depicted in the 3 colors that stone can change to." She said while smiling. She then slipped the jacket off and there was a small tag on her collar. 'Property of Samuel Shadows' was engraved on the tag.
Silver eyes were cast downward as she pulled one of her legs close to her chest. "I don't like to think back on those days, but since you asked Master. I will tell you....And you haven't. Which made it so much easier for me to be a little more sane, not that I am sane in any way...." She said with a sigh. She then shook her head and removed her glasses. "When I sold myself into the slave market for about $500, I was trained to be at first a simple cleaning slave. One who would clean the house, cook the meals and make sure her master had his beverage and was undisturbed. Pretty much a little maid. I was soon taught the harsher stuff by my 2nd master. I ended up 'accidentally' killing him. Well, it was another of the girl's idea and the master had such a huge death wish, we decided to grant it in a simple way. Poisoning his drink. Arsenic is so much more effective than some cheap poison. I was to be a sex slave pretty much, only there for pleasure. I learned a bit of Shibari, tying knots that only I would be able to untie if I had use of my hands, how to repress my gag reflex when giving a blowjob, stuff like that. When it came down to my master, before Collar.Me and you, he was kind. He was unlike my previous 2 masters, but he was also strict. When I think back on what he was like, it reminds me of you. I was never forced to do what Kitten did out there, but I was often forced to watch. What Kitten did outside, was known as punishment to some of the other girls when I was with my 2nd master. My punishment was much much harsher. I was raped and beaten to the point of unconsciousness with him. Sometimes when I think back on it, I wish I could have killed him a lot slower and more painful, like he made me feel every night when his wife refused to come home, which was often. I almost committed suicide.....at least 5 times, but could never bring myself to do it. No one knew of my little death wish during that time, but at least I never went through with it. Or I would never gotten the chance to meet you and everyone else here....." She said looking down, holding back tears. She bit her lip as the silver eyes looked up at him, a little confused and yet worried. She had spilled a lot of her past and yet she didn't know how he would react.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:08 am

Sam frowned, absorbing the information. Why had he been treating her like a delicate little flower before? Oh yeah, cuz he didn't know. Wow, didn't he just feel a little pathetic right now. Then again, when he first took her in, being dominant wasn't really on his mind much. His face showed no emotion, blue eyes still hidden behind dark lenses.
"Why was your punishment harder then the other girls?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 am

"I was a sex slave, we weren't supposed to do anything, but be at our master's beck and call for when he wanted something to fuck. I talked back a few times and at first it was a hard slap, but he figured that wasn't enough to shut me up. He then got worse and worse until he figured the only way I would learn is if he raped and beat me. Of course, I took out my anger afterwards in different ways. Usually it ending up being one of the girls either slapped or something broken. Mostly mirrors....I liked breaking mirrors back then..." She said while looking up at him. A small smirk played across her features as she held her glasses up to her face.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 am

She was about to open her own gift but paused when she heard Ceili tell her story. Truth be told, she was shocked...disgusted...and angered. Someone as nice as Ceili went through that? Made her own life story just look like loves and cuddles.
At the moment, he skin paled as her face reddened with anger. If she had known Ceili back then and found out about this master...she would of slowely killed him.
The 'what if' played out before her mind. First, she would of strapped him down to a table, then she would of cut him open ever so slowely, then make him watch as she brutly casterated him then make him eat what she had cut off, then she would of removed his limbs and sned surges of eletrical shocks through out his body. Then a few whip lashes from a Cat-O-Nine tails with fishing hoks at the end of it. Finaly, the would of cut out his heart and set fire to his home.
Miyazaki, HATED men like that. HATED them. In her disgust, she remained silent, though the look of pure anger hinting in her eyes. The look of a psycotic killer ain her eyes.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 am

He nodded. "I do things a bit differently. You didn't know me when I had..."
Sam suddenly fell forward off the couch, the cause of him being knocked off the couch was a girl, probably about 16, hanging off his back. There was a bit of female laughter from the doorway of the lounge. There were 5 girls in the doorway, the one still clung to Sam made 6. But who the hell were they.
Sam glanced back. "Emily?" He got the girl off his back and looked back, hiss sunglasses crooked. "Girls? What are you doing here?" Sam stood up, looking confused as hell.
There was pounding from the stairs and the John's ran down, going to the girls and hugs were exchanged. What the hell was going on?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:31 am

"Open your present Missy~" She said half whining. She then noticed Sam falling forward off the couch. She couldn't help but laugh. "A-Are you alright Master?" She said, in between her laughter. She then noticed the other 5 girls standing in the doorway to the lounge also laughing at Sam. She then reached down and carefully slipping the sunglasses off of Sam. "To make sure they won't get broken Master." Was all she said as she held them in her other hand which was originally free.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 am

Anger slowely bled to surprise and confusion of the girls that had so suddenly entered into the picture. The sight of Sam on the floor with a teen on him was most unusual. Blue eyes stared at the johns as they came down. Girls?...Children? Missy loved 'children'. Well, she honestly didn't know their ages to really tell if they were children, but mostly when she was left blank on that, she concidered them as children.
Even so, Missy loved children. Infact, she wanted a few of her own. But...always thought she'd be a terrible mother. Her attention finaly turned to Ceili before turning back to Sam. "M-maybe later. Soon." She replied.
Her tail swayed a bit as her ears droopd a bit. They looked like such good girls. Beautiful girls. Though she wondered who they were. Were they Sam's kids?

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:13 am

Sam sighed a little. "Thank you Cei." "Geeze Sam, what's with you and blonds?" The question came from the elder of the girls. She looked maybe a year or so younger then Sam, with black hair and cyan eyes. The girl Sam called Emily looked similar. Maybe they were sisters?
"You're not blond." Sam raised a brow at her. She smiled. "True; me, Emily and Megan aren't blond. But that's not saying much at the moment." The other girl that wasn't blond, who must have been Megan, looked about 19. She held hands with a blond girl who looked about 17, but the similar facial structure said Megan and the 17 year old were sisters. "Anyway, what are you girls doing here?"
"Err, our fault. We invited them." The John confessed, looking a bit guilty. Sam sighed. "A warning would have been nice." He mumbled.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:21 am

Cathetel whimpered as her clothes were gone as a shiver ran through her body she noticed she had a hand free as she reached up hooking the back of Aminta's neck drawing the woman into a kiss to help keep her mind from going from her. "Ami... I could have took them off for you..." she whispered into the shafeshifters ear nipping the other's earlobe lightly.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:47 am

"Curiousity I suppose."he spoke, smashing the end of the cigarette with his fingertips. "The idea of having someone do everything you want is rather intoxicating, why not peek in? There's nothing I can do for Avi in terms of springing her, and its part of a contract so you don't have to worry about that." he grinned and looked down at her again. "But you dear, you are rather interesting. The mansion is yours no? But you are not a mistress?" he asked turning to go to the front door.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:02 am

Kitten blushed a bit. "I....technically the Manor isn't in my name anymore because I'm a...slave..." She mumbled again. "And I figured you weren't here to spring her, or else you would have tried already." She finished off her cigarette and looked back up at him. "I'm interesting?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:57 pm

"It would be pointless to try with the summon mark. And yes Kitten, terribly so i'm afraid." he smiled, opening the front door. He stepped through, taking note of how quiet it was...for now. "You're shadow correct? I believe your body shares quite a bit in common with incubi and succubi..." his mind was starting to turn a bit toward its sadistic side now. "Mixed with anything else?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Kitten followed him inside. "Shadow? Partially. I'm a mix of a lot." She chewed her lip a bit. "The realm, dimension...call it what you will, that I'm from, I was born the chosen queen." She sighed a bit. "Unfortunately, that means I have to master all the type of magic that exists in said realm, or else I wouldn't be able to reign over it." A lot of it I know but don't use. Like, I can change into any creature in the realm, but you hardly see me turning into a dragon." She rolled her eyes. "A lot of the magic is elemental following the 7 elements our realm is made of; Shadow, Water, Fire, Light, Wind, Earth, an Psychic. Water includes ice, Earth includes ground, plants, animals, metal...any type of natural earthy substance. Fire tends to go hand and hand with demon, usually if you have any type of fire magic, you have some sort of demon abilities or you are part demon...." She was blabbering. "I'm....sorry. I'm talking a lot." She blushed a bit.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:22 pm

"Its fascinating though, we have quite a bit in common." he said, reaching the first stair. He wondered when she'd notice she was following him. Maybe not untill he was in bed with her. "I mean, family wise."

Avi muttered in her sleep. Had she always had that problem? She woke up again, for a second time. The vodka clinked on the floor as she shifted slightly to get the feeling back in her legs. She yawned, wrapping her arms around Blaze. After all that happened she could afford to take her time waking up.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top