The Manor (Archives I )

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Did this guy every frown? The grin stayed on his face. "Arcadian Dresdon at your service madam. Avi's brother. She'll deny it of course, but its all in the file." he said, tapping it with the pen. "A cold shower might help you."
She pushed lightly on his head to make him lay down again. "I'll be here when you wake up." she smiled. "If you want I can chain myself up again."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Avi had a brother? "Cold shower.....right." She cleared her throat a little, the color in her cheeks slowly turning normal once more. "Ummm, I'm Kitten, by the way. I...." She frowned. When she gave up her title as a mistress, she also gave up her position in own the Manor. "aslavehere." She mumbled the words, making them barely audible.
Blaze laid down and felt the room spin again. Stay here with him? Good. Chains? "No..." He mumbled. "You...don't need the.....chains...." The room started fading from his vision. "I...love you..." He passed out.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

"Then I must insist you come with me Kitten, I simply cannot have you walking around the manor in this condition. It would go against my duty as a master." he grinned. "Hot springs perhaps? A cold shower is a little cruel...I mean, only if you're up to it."

"I love you too." she said shifting a little. It felt natural now, saying that word. Only to Blaze though....he was the only one she ever said it too. Even if she wanted to, which she didn't, she wouldn't be able to leave with Blaze on her. She smiled, and grabbed a bottle of vodka that had fallen on the floor. She lifted it slightly, "Cheers."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Master? Her cheeks tinted pink again. So he's an incubus and a Master. Good job... "Umm, sure. Though I would think the hot springs would defeat the purpose if I'm hot. We do have an indoor pool...." She cleared her throat. You can be cruel to me...I wouldn't mind... "It's up to you really." She bit her lip after saying that. Dear fuck, was she really such a sheep?
Jasper made his way downstairs, smiling as he spotted Kitten in the lobby. Just the person he was looking for. He made he way over to her. "I apologize to interrupt, but I need to borrow this..." He grabbed Kitten by the hair and dragged her off the desk.
Kitten flinched as she saw Jasper's hand go out, but he had caught her hair, and suddenly she was on her ass on the floor. "What the hell!?" She fought to get to her feet.
Jasper sighed. "I need to take a piss. And until you're claimed, you're up for grabs, remember?" "I don't remember being labeled as your personal urinal though!" She grabbed his hand, trying to yank it free from her hair, receiving a backhand to the face.
Jasper scowled a bit after hitting her. "I can fix that." He grabbed a black marker off the desk.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Kin was walking downstairs from his room in time to see the exchange between Jasper and Kitten as he felt his anger begin to flare up as as he walked over the Jasper's wrist, why did it feel like his hand was made of fire, "Unhand her or I will kill you Jasper. No one slave or not should be treated like that," his demeanor had changed completely. "I don't want to have to do this Jasper since it would sadden Serenity."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm

"Au revior Mon ami!!!" Arcadian purred as she was dragged off. He turned and sighed. Woe is me shrugging he pulled out the box of cigarettes and decided to go for a smoke, until Kin came. He couldn't help but pause a moment to see how Jasper would react. "Entertaining." he muttered, putting the cigarette to his lips.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Jasper looked at Kin and laughed. "Kin, welcome to reality. You may play in the kiddie pool of the lifestyle, but I'm a professional. This is what slavery is. This is what she's trained for. If she had a real problem with it, I'd have her whole Empire at my throat." He picked Kitten up to her feet. "Ask her yourself if you don't believe me."
Kitten squeaked a bit, but stood. She couldn't quiet look at Kin fully since Jasper held her hair at an odd angle. "Kin, don't worry about me. He's right; I've been trained for this. I might not enjoy getting ripped off the desk to go drink his piss....." Is that why she had gotten hornier? "Ok, I should rephrase that. I might not like suddenly getting interrupted like that, but it's not crossing limits."
Arcadian was still there? He hadn't jumped at Jasper's throat...No, he had said something in french instead, and it wasn't a scold to Jasper. So he was ok with what was happening? She flushed, getting way to close to the edge of an orgasm. Would someone please just fuck her already?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:33 pm

He snickered. Lovely.He caught her eye, waved slightly, grabbed his lighter and turned to walk out the door. He lit up the cigarette and took a long drag, watching the smoke leave his mouth. Avi's master was definately not using her to her full potential then it seemed. He couldn't help but wonder if Blaze was....

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Kin growled at the older man, "Kitten you changed, you used to be so strong willed if I knew Rein leaving would make you lower yourself in this way I would have let you go then." his body was shaking as he was starting to laughed the hand that didn't have Jasper's in a death grip went to his head as his aura began to spark out of control as the current flowed from him to Jasper and arc from his body leaving burn marks on the floor around him. "Was wondering when he was finally going to give up controlling me." Kin's body said looking at the two feeling a blood lust again Jasper a pity fro the woman he held. "To think he let a pitiful excuse for a human being like you control him woman. Grow a damn spine." his body said again. His eyes had lost all warmth they used to hold or mercy. "As for you Jasper wasn't it? I have to say you are a fucking hypocrite treating this slave like this but your other as something precious."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Avi blinked. She had dosed off. The room was comfortable and warm. Kin's aura spiked outside. She was a little worried, but she wouldn't leave. 'No way in hell.' She took another sip and ran her fingers through Blaze's hair.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Kitten and Jasper both snarled. Jasper let go of Kitten hair as he glared at Kin.
"Rein had nothing to fucking do with this!" She snapped at Kin; well, his body, at least. "I have been in and out of slave training since I was 14. I've been submissive, lying to myself by trying to be a Mistress a few times. Sure, I can be controlling and dominant if I have to, but really, it's just fucking annoying to try sometimes." She scowled. "This is the way I chose to live my god damn life, and if you don't like it, then don't involve yourself in it." She turned on her heels and left, going outside to cool off a bit. Unfortunately, her temper had overrode her arousal. She frowned.
Jasper's eye twitched. "Hypocrite? No, it's called having fucking respect for my fiance. I will not cross my fiance's comfort lines, just like I wouldn't cross Kitten's. Women tend to be inferior, true, but I have feelings for them, one as my lover and the other as family. Kitten likes that treatment, and if you bothered to get to know her, you wouldn't be standing here like an ass getting mad at me." He laughed. "Learn the damn rules of the game Kin. You're not a Master, no where near one, if you don't know the basic rules."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:02 pm

"That is where you are wrong Jasper. There are two types of doms your path which controls through humiliation and fear while the other uses foster bonds of loyalty and trust without the need of discipline they follow by their own will," he left go of Jasper's arm. "And if you have a fiance then you don't need to go to others. And this games the rules are not set they are able to change with the individual and yes Kin isn't a master but I am not Kin I am just using his body seeing the woman he was proud to call his mistress reduced to what he saw made him snap and I took over to stop his body and power from going berserk." Kin's body sighed, "I am the reason Kin hasn't been submissive like he once was. I am his dormant dominate part of his psyche."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Arcadian smiled, but kept his gaze upward, on the smoke. "Care for a smoke my dear?" he flicked a cigarette toward her. He heard the whole thing, even though he was stupid, he knew when to hide his incubus-ness

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Jasper sighed. "I change my tactics depending on the slave. Everyone is different, and want to be ruled differently. Kitten wants the brute force, so I use it. And my fiance hasn't returned. I'm doing Kitten a favor, since she has no Master. She craves the control and dominance, and will start going into withdrawals unless she gets it." He shook his head, surprisingly calm. Usually he'd go blood bath by now. "And I kinda figured you weren't 'Kin' or else I would have kicked you out." He sighed. "I need a smoke."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Ceili sighed and then shook her head. "I hope everything gets better though. Blaze shouldn't be heartbroken. It doesn't fit him." She said. She then noticed a new male come outside a few times, now he was just smoking on another cigarette. She then noticed Kitten come outside, and she looked quite pissed. She bit her lip and decided not to ask.

"Thank you for understand so well Mrs. Hekou. You are truly an angel. I will make sure no harm comes to her. She is my life and she will forever be that way. Ah, t-thank you." She said before she watched the woman leave. Once the door clicked closed and the lock slid into place once more, she picked up Cathetel from her lap and pinned her to the bed. "I love your mother dear, but we should get a sign to say do not disturb before we decide to do anything else next time alright? The time away has not been kind to me either, I need you and only you to be mine." She said as she smiled down at the fallen.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Kitten sighed as she retrieved the cigarette. "I'm sorry about all that. Kin's.....protective? I guess..." She shook her head, a flame appearing in the palm of her hand as she lit the cigarette. She shook her hand to put the flame out, inhaling deeply. "I'm....surprised you didn't say anything to Jasper. Most people usually do." Surprised and grateful...
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Sam shrugged. "I'm sure things will work out." He looked up to see Kitten come outside. He tilted his head. By the way Kitten glanced up at him, it was obvious they were having a mental conversation. Sam chuckled a bit. "Looks like Kin isn't used to seeing Kitten act submissive. He just verbally attacked Jasper and pissed Kitten off." He shook his head. "Surprised Jasper didn't lose it and kill the boy."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Kin's body laughed a bit, "Oh he was ready to fight to the death if he had to for that woman. Though I don't know why. Could be the sentiment that she was his first and all. But I will have to keep a close eye on him from now on to keep him from lashing out. Though I am sure she didn't intend to she created a bond of loyalty with Kin that he feels he has to repay by being a shield against any abuse that would happen to her." Kin's body nodded, "Well that was fun in a way now to go release all this excess energy before it overloads the seal. Excuse me." Kin's body turned and walked off shaving his hands into his pockets he walked.

Last edited by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Cathetel sighed as her mother left before meeping feeling herself getting thrown on the bed and pinned down instinctively struggling a bit before calming down looking up at Aminta. "She has always been very understanding... And maybe we can hang something on the door?" she suggest shifting her body a little wanting to be able to draw her mistress down to her instead of not being able to touch was driving her a bit crazy.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Ceili looked surprised, Jasper didn't try to kill someone, Kit was acting submissive publicly and Kin was dominant. She shook her head. knelt down to her suitcase and pulled out a small medicine case. She pulled out 2 white pills and popped them into her mouth and swallowed. She then placed the medicine case back into the bag and pulled out two small pouches and smiling.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Jasper sighed as he walked outside, going over to Kitten and Arcadian. He took the cigarette from Kitten. "Already lit? Thank you." He smiled as he took a drag off it. Kitten rolled her eyes. Jasper sighed. "By the way, I still need to take a piss..." Kitten smiled and pointed to the trees. "Go ahead. I'll hold your cigarette while you go." "Ha ha. Cute." He pointed down and Kitten sighed, defeated. She got on her knees, blushing because Arcadian was still there. Trying her best to ignore the fact that they were outside in plain view of everyone, she reached up to undo Jasper's belt. She was shaking a bit, the fear and embarrassment kicking her arousal into high gear.
"Are you sure you want to do this outside?" She looked up at him. He sighed again. "Kitten, I can only hold it for so long. Either drink it or get a shower, and I really don't think you want to trudge through the Manor dripping of piss. I'd punish you for getting piss on the floors anyways." The woman went silent as she went back to undoing Jasper's belt and unbuttoning his pants, biting her lip a bit as she pulled down his fly. She took a deep breath before going into his boxers and bringing his cock out, putting the head of it in her mouth.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Sam watched Jasper come outside and the he shook his head. He turned away, not really wanting to watch, hoping to hell that the girls weren't going to flip out. "I'm gonna laugh if Serenity comes."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:19 pm

"If Serenity comes, I am going to be helping her calm down.....I don't think she would like to see her lover being attended to out in the open..." Ceili said while turning away also, a blush evident on her cheeks, but then remembering her motorcycle. "I thought you were going to take a ride on my motorcycle Master?" She asked Sam as she realized he had her keys and not her.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Sam chuckled a bit. Ceili would probably gag if she knew what Kitten was really doing. He looked down at her. "I never said I was going to take a ride."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Her attention turned to the two blonds before she spoke. "Hey, let's all go inside and do some catching up. The atmosphere out here is beginning to feel to strange for my taste." The tone in her voice hinted disturbance. Who wouldn't feel slightly disturbed about what was happening right before her very eyes, which she averted. She didn't think any less of Kitten. No, that wasn't it. She just wasn't used to stuff like that. Hell, she didn't even know what a guy's...yanno...even looked like. Just showed how less of an interest she had for that type of stuff.
She was a hopeless romantic. Plain and simple. But a tease at times. All she really wanted to do was to get inside away from this. If Serenity knew of this, she'd be upset probably. "Who's up for a swim?"

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top