View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ceili's Nightmare

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Ceili's Nightmare scene.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Re: Ceili's Nightmare

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Ceili yawned as she left Sam's room, closing the door behind her softly and walked to her own room. She then went inside, closed the door and placed the sleeping kitten on the bed. She then went over to her drawer, opening up the bottom one, moving the few items from it and placed a few pillows inside instead. She then went back over to her bed, picking up the kitten and placing her on the pillows. She grabbed a small piece of fabric from her chest of materials and placed it over the kitten as a blanket. A smile graced her own lips as she slipped from the heels she was wearing and then removed her contacts. Once she had gotten her day contacts out and her overnight one time use ones in, she stretched a bit, laying on top of her covers and falling asleep. Her blond hair fanned around her a bit as she slept peacefully. Ceili had forgot she left her laptop open, as she was sending out emails and working on designs for some of her new pieces. A video chat program was also up, but it was currently inactive.

Little did Ceili know, she was not going to be able to sleep long for Murdoc had more plans to mess with Sam. He didn't think that he did enough damage to Sam just yet. Sure, forcing him to become a girl, raping and knocking up her up was pretty bad, but he wanted to really get to Sam. The best way of course was to take the most precious woman in his/her life away from him/her. Murdoc slipped into Ceili's room, and smirked. He went over to the computer, bringing it out of standby and set up a video chat with the camera and monitor he set up else where. Currently it was showing complete darkness as though the camera wasn't on, but it was just waiting for the host and guest to arrive and for Sam to start watching this little show. A note scrawled quickly and placed on the outside of Ceili's door and a copy slipped under Sam's door was done quickly. Murdoc then lifted the sleeping form of the blonde girl, grabbing her glasses beside her quickly and left her room. Murdoc quickly reached their destination and carefully laid Ceili down so not to harm her too quickly. He then turned toward the camera and monitor that he had set up so this was a two way video call. He wanted to make sure he could see Sam's reactions to what he was going to do. This was going to be a show Sam surely did not want to miss.

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Meanwhile, Sam was just getting out of the shower and looked down at herself. The wounds were still there, not bleeding, but stinging a bit. She sighed and went over to her closet hoping to find something that she could wear for now as she needed David to fix her up, but to also check in on her own little sleeping slave. Though before she made it to her closet, she noticed a slip of paper on the ground. Going over to it, she picked it up and read it to herself. The note read a followed: “Hello Sam~ I bet if you're reading this, you are going to check in on your little precious slave. Well are you in for a surprise. I hope you're in a good mood because I am going to be putting on the greatest show you have ever seen. Oh and your little slave is the main character. Let's hope she doesn't die Sam. That would be most horrible for you. I set up a little camera so you can watch this in her room on her laptop. Just bring it out of standby and full screen the little black window. It might not be completely black though. You might be able to see us together. Hurry now. - Murdoc” Sam growled as she clenched the note tightly in her little hands. Without even bothering with her wounds or her current state of dress, which simply was a towel, she rushed from her room to Ceili's noticing another note was on the door. One of similar message to the one in her hand. She ripped it from the door and went inside quickly, closing the door and going over to the desk which held the laptop. Moving a finger over the mouse pad, the screen lit up again, 3 windows up, the very top one showing an almost pitch black room, expect it had a little light, just enough for her to see the still sleeping Ceili and a smirking Murdoc standing over her.

“Well, well. Wot do we 'ave 'ere? Sam actually decided to join us. Let's wake up our super special guest and get this show started.” Murdoc said while kneeling down to the sleeping blond and poking her a few times in the back, in various points of her spine.

Silver eyes opened up and she sat up slowly, her face showing pure confusion.

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 pm

“Looks like your awake. Look Sam, your little luv is awake. How about we play a game? I want to see how far I have to go before she just snaps. I won't harm her physically, oh no, that comes after. Let's see, what might make you just crack under pressure...” Murdoc said while smiling a sick grin at Ceili.

The blonde looked around the room, her eyes resting on the monitor beside the camera, her cheeks a slight red as she looked down. “C-Could you a-at l-least p-put on a s-shirt m-master? I-It's a l-little w-weird s-seeing you n-naked v-via a computer s-screen....” The flustered blonde said while looking away.

Sam looked down at herself and then motioned she would only be a second. She quickly ran over to the closet opening it up and pulling out the first thing she got her hands on which was a black tunic with green cuffs, collar and hem. The tunic was quite loose and shorter on her, but she didn't care. She then quickly went back over to the computer clearing her throat signaling she was back and decent for the most part.

Murdoc and Ceili looked up at the screen. The blush was gone from the blonde's cheeks as she nodded and then felt a hand slowly touching the base of her throat, just spread there, waiting for her to move or do something to tempt it to wrap around her windpipe and squeeze.

“I would be careful luv. Don't want an accident to happen.” Murdoc said while kneeling down and whispering in her ear.

Ceili gulped, her fear showing a bit on her face, silver orbs wide. “W-What are you going to do to me? Why do you have me here?” She asked looking back at Murdoc the best she could manage.

“I want to torture Sam some more. You are his little precious thing. Wot better way than you?” He said moving his hand up a bit more on her throat. “I wonder wot gets your little body working. Wot settles fear into your mind? Wot will drive you 'ver that edge?” Murdoc was saying looking quite malicious. He almost seemed as though he wanted to tilt her head up slightly and squeeze the life out of her or maybe he just wanted to see the fear in her eyes grow more and more until she loses her sight. “Sam, do you know wot makes your slave tick? Wot will just drive her 'ver that edge?” He said while casting his eyes from the blonde in his slight grasp to the monitor with the other blonde watching.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 am

Sam bared her teeth at the Brit as she kept her mouth shut. She honestly didn't know what her own slave feared, it wasn't on her file, maybe no one knew, but her. Sam shook his head and looked at Ceili.

The young blonde was watching her rather than the man who could take her life away in an instant. “Sam wouldn't know. It isn't on my file. I don't let anyone know my fears. They will only bring me down in my career, if I can ever get there....” Ceili said with a sigh. “Try and guess what I'm afraid of?” She said with looking up at Murdoc with a slight smile.

Murdoc tilted her head up slightly so his hand was directly wrapped around her neck. “Let's see. How about one of my favorite topics? Murder and mass murderers. Jack the Ripper. Sweeney Todd, I played as 'im. Bakal Ashika, she's from that book I saw you reading one day, BloodAngel, right? Adolf Hitler was pretty bad too, but he wasn't like previous 3. Oh no, they showed off their dead. They made sure the body was found or in some cases, carefully hidden. It was such a lovely display.” He said while smiling at the little scared blonde.

She was trembling as the hand was still wrapped around her throat.. “S-Stop it.” She said attempting to rid herself of the visions, of the memories. “Please, just stop talking about that....” She was trembling, her eyes closed as she waited for what he was planning next.

“I think I know why you are afraid of those people. Your parents were murdered in front of you. Almost like a Jack the Ripper scene, but much bloodier. You were just coming home from a little party your friends had thrown you for your 18th birthday. You were in a good mood, you had your family all waiting for you at home with presents and cake. Little did you know, a murderer was waiting for you to get home. He had your little slave already tied up and your parents at his mercy. A little cautious at first, but then let the feeling slip from your mind. You unlocked your door, closed it behind you, dropped your bags and coat off in the front room.” He said with now kneeling in front of her, his hand still wrapped around her throat quite loosely.

Ceili gulped, it was almost as if he were there that night when it all happened. She closed her eyes and was trembling. Murdoc was speaking, but she didn't hear a word he was saying. She was reliving the night in her head. She called out to find out where her family was in the house, before she felt something covering her nose and mouth. Out like a light in seconds as her limp form was caught by her assailant.

He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the “living” room where she was tied to a chair, facing her parents who were watching the man and the unconscious form of their daughter. The male, knelt down and pulled out a small vial, bringing Ceili back to the conscious realm. “Wake up little brat. I got a little surprise for you.” The masked man said as green eyes fluttered open to the male, her parents and a knife. Ceili was afraid, very very afraid, but she was more worried what was going to happen to her parents than herself.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 am

XxXxXxXx

(CHANGE OF POV HERE!)

[From Third Person Ceili to First Person Murderer]

XxXxXxXx

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 am

I noticed she is trying to be brave, how cute. When was the last time I saw her grayish-silvery hair? Hell, I think the last time I saw Ceili was when she was still a babe. Silver eyes so innocent and pure, uncorrupted.....What happened to her? I shake my head and turn back to my targets. Emotions should be tuned off, this is still a job and I know I could have picked a better time and place for this, saved a lot of trauma, but I have a job to do away with the heads of the Vendali family.

A whimper behind me causes me to turn around and look at the girls I had tied up. So much could have been avoided but then I realized, everyone dies at one point or another. They are at lest being killed by a loved one, someone who worked for then, respected them, treated them as family, and not some maniac. Then again, to them, I am just some maniac. I move over to tighten the bonds on them and enchant the ropes on the shifter to seal her abilities for now.

"Sil, please don't do this. What happened to you? We treated you like family. What about the bonds we shared, the secrets we kept? Don't they mean anything damn it?" I hear Emilio say behind me. I stop, closing my eyes, hating him for bringing up old memories. Soft hands reach up and pull on my once long hair, oh so many many years ago. No! I left that life behind. I had to. I didn't want to leave, but emotions are not supposed to get in my way for this job. I have to kill them or I lose my wife, my kids and my own life. I want a happy ending damn it! Not this....

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:39 am

Ceili whimpers again, I ignore her. I whisper hurried apologies and broken words of comfort as I bring my knife up and make mock strands of tears to run down their cheeks. Similar markings on each cheek, each face. Another whispered, mumbled apology as I try to keep from crying as I slowly moved to make small cuts on Emilio's arms to bled a bit more.

"Sil... Please, we beg of you. Don't do this. If anything, don't do it in front of our daughter! At least let her have her 18th birthday to spend with her parents... Please... Please...." Lazuli said as she cried. The gray eyes, that were mimicked by their daughter, filled with tears and spilled over. The tears ran down her cheeks, mixing with the blood from the cuts, tinting them pink. Lazuli and Ceili could be twins almost, but I say nothing of it.

I love Lazuli, but I have to do it. I figured though that just giving them a quick death and then causing more wounds to drain more blood and cause more trauma might just work, but I am unsure. What should I do? Drag it out to hear their screams or make it simple and sweet so they don't suffer? I don't like decisions very much. Ceili is already going to hate me no matter what after this, so might as well be nice to the victims in some way right? Give them the sweet call of death at my hand.

A quick short raise of my hand and the blade then falls into Emilio's heart first. Screams echo around me followed by crying. Lazuli knew Emilio was dead, but she said not a word, only started to mumble under her breath. A prayer most likely, even though they weren't very religious, to the Egyptian and Pagan Gods and Goddesses. I whisper her name and she looks up at me, glaring daggers. Beautiful as always, even in the face of death.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Lazuli struggles to move even a little to hit me in some way. A kick, a punch, a scratch, anything to cause some harm to me. I am half-tempted to let her too. All it would take is a quick swipe across the ropes of my choosing and he can have at it. I decided against it and reach up to kiss her forehead, unfortunately for me, that was enough space for her to kick me and hard with her heels in my crotch area. Her 3 inch steel enforced stiletto heels. Fuck, that hurt a lot!

I stumble backward away from her, holding my pants with the most pained expression on my face. Dear lord, I never thought I would feel this much pain in my life and I worked under a mafia lord not all the way in is mind and now some mysterious ass who hates the Vendali family. It will be a miracle if I can have kid again. A bloody fucking miracle i say! "Shit going down." Is all I hear from my lips in a pained voice as I fall to the side on the floor. I can see, no feel, all of the girls smirking at each other. I can brush off the pain to continue my job right? I should, but god damn it! Heels hurt.... Get up finish the job weakling, don't want to lose lives now do we? I grab the knife again, and suddenly the air changes around me once more. From a slight victory sort of adrenaline rush to pure fear, anger and panic.

Lazuli, beautiful Lazuli, scoots back as bet as she could and raises her legs another shot at me. Cute... Not going to work. I move to make the killing blow, and she managed to kick me in the chest. Wind knocked out of me for a brief moment before I plunge the knife into her heart, apologizing, comforting and praying all at the same time.

Ceili and the silver haired girl beside her scream and struggle against the bonds. "Asshole! How dare you kill my parents! I thought you loved and respected them?! Damn it! I'm going to kill you once I get out of these bonds! Jut you wait!" I can hear the anger and ....other voice? within Ceili's words. Did she develop a split-personality disorder already? Was it always there and I just made it worse? Or did I unlock this hidden away mafia girl inside of her? No matter what, I got a slight advantage, speed. She will either tire herself out with the struggling or I figure if I take enough time and turns in the neighborhood, she will lose track of me and pass out or give up.

Last edited by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 am

A quick close of my brown eyes and I suddenly can do the rest of this job a lot easier. Red eyes look down at the lifeless corpses and I get to work before rigor mortis settles in. Quick multiple stabs into each corpse's chest and then a slice across the stomach of Lazuli. I had cut low and deep enough for her intestines to be available to me. I worry not about them now. I at least want the medial examiner to be able to know what was last eaten and how much had been digested. I law down Emilio's corpse and bring down my blade with enough force to cleanly cut his head off.

Ceili is still trying to get out of her bindings as I work. I make deep gouges in the arms and almost sever his right wrist from his arm. Repeat the same process for his legs, almost severing the left foot this time. Once the man was severely mutilated, I moved over to his wife to finish my deeds with her. A quick slit of her throat and then a slice down her chest to open it up carefully. I never parted the skin to ensure everything would stay the same. I, then, finished my blood path by cutting off her left arm and right leg, leaving the other limbs unmarked.

Blood was splattered everywhere, it was beautiful. So very beautiful. Now time to release them and make my escape. She couldn't catch up to me now, not when I have switched. I go over and cut ropes off of the girls, run out the door and down the street. I can hear Ceili running after me and no other footsteps. Maybe the shifter wasn't going to run after me to try and kill me too. Heh, smart girl. A quick turn down an alley and I was already on the other side of her house and the neighborhood. Maybe this would be easy for me. Maybe.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 am

XxXxXxXx

(CHANGE OF POV AGAIN!)

[From First Person Murderer to Third Person Ceili/Inain]

XxXxXxXx

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:04 am

Pain, that's all she felt as she ran after the man who not only held her as a babe, but helped care for her during times of need. She hated the man who took away the lives of her parents on her day. She would never forgive him and rest would be scarce until she found him again. She would get her revenge on Sil even if she had to give up her life to do it. If it meant no more high school and no job, then so be it. She didn't need those, she was going to be free to do what the hell she wanted.

Another turn and one more and she was so close to capturing Sil. She picked up an abandoned baseball bat from the sidewalk and continued her chase. A good few swings to just purely beat his head in and she would be fine. Hopefully, not even she knew in truth, but she didn't want to find out. Ceili wasn't in control, no, that girl was locked away right now. Inain was the new Ceili and she was going to go on a murder spree if she had to.

Sil was in her grasp, until he just suddenly disappeared, she thought it was just exhaustion hitting her as she then saw him behind her, running in the opposite direction. It could be a quick turn and she could start running again, but it seemed her body had other plans. She quickly fell to the ground, her body giving up on her. A sharp harsh breath was inhaled before she just started to break down and cry.

Sil was far enough away to truly bolt it back to his employer's meeting spot to collect his money and be on his way. He didn't know he had made the worse enemy, but he would find out years after this incident when everyone thought the Vendali family was dead for good. One last child to avenge the day when it all happened, if she made it out of this ordeal alive.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:11 pm

The light press of nails digging into Ceili's throat brought her back to reality as she stared up at Murdoc the best she could without vision.

The demon then frowned and pulled out her glasses placing them on her face so she could properly see. "There, now that my story is finished, I have you quite frightened. So Sam! Do you see now, what your precious little slave is afraid of? Maybe we should finish off this game and end her life like it should have been all those years ago when that man took her parents. What do you say Sam? One last goodbye to your slave?" Murdoc said with a smirk to the computer screen.

The blonde on the screen growled wishing he could do something, anything, to save Ceili from such a fate at Murdoc's hands, but he knew with him in this form, it was nigh on impossible. Magic on lock down, female with minimum clothing options and no damned clue where they were. He only hoped someone could possibly find and save her before her death. "I-I'm sorry Ceili....." Was all he said and that was all Murdoc needed.

He hauled her up by her neck, settling her into a conveniently placed chair and then tying her up so her arms were behind the chair and thus unusable and her legs tied to the feet of the chair so she couldn't get in a cheap shot like her mother did to Sil. A smirk crossed Murdoc's crude face as Ceili didn't even bother to struggle or even say a word.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top