Empire

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Empire

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:02 am

Inain smiled as she sat down beside him on the foam pit. "Mirrors are better for being broken. I can use the shards that way. I needed to find you~ Usually when she lets me have full control to let out a lot of tension and break shit, I pass out after it is all said and done, letting her have control. Is there somewhere you can take me so I can break some mirrors and possibly slaughter a cow? I am feeling murderous today~" She said with a giggle.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:08 am

He blinked, a little shocked. Once he found the ability to speak again, he cleared his throat a little. "Would you like to do both at once? Because I can arrange that." Well, this wasn't fully unexpected. Inain was a bit violent, but he wasn't expecting her to ask for a cow. Though a part of him found it almost....sexy. He shook his head a bit, sighing. He hated being on the fence with his feeling for his slave. He loved her, given, but he couldn't b anything but a Master to her. Not yet, anyways. Not until the Radio issue was resolved once and for all. He hated himself to think that he'd have to let his shadow queen go once and for all, but really, it didn't look like it was going to be like it once was.
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 am

Inain looked up briefly, a look of playful thought on her face as she started to smirk. "Yes~ That would be wonderful~ I prefer one who was more silent, a screamer might make me kill them to quickly. I want to drag it out, make them watch the damage I can do to them, before divulging in my own little sick pleasures with the mirror shards." She said with a smirk. She felt powerful today, and it was perfect that this was something she didn't mind getting all bloody. An old pair of black shorts and an old tank top, boots with a heel, yeah she had done this all on purpose. "Is there something Master Sam? Your sigh almost tells me you are not depressed, more frustrated than anything...." She said, noting the sudden sigh and shaking of the blonde locks.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:43 am

Sam shook his head. "Nothing, just thinking." He started climbing out of the pit, taking a little bit since the task wasn't the easiest without magic. "Any choice in size or hair color?" Odd question.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:49 am

Inain slowly stood up also, using her baseball bat to help her. She then closed her eyes, mulling over the question. "Blonde or red head. If it is female, at least a C cup, male, don't care. Some ropes would be a good idea too. Maybe a gag or something." She said as she looked up at him.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:07 am

Sam nodded, then thought for a moment. "Want to just come with me to pick one out? That way you can get a box of supplies as well." Was that a good idea? Well, he was current leader of the trade. It wasn't like any harm would come to her. Also, she'd be able to see where he worked. Not that he had been there in a couple months due to that time warp. He scowled a little, still very annoyed about that.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:20 am

"That works. If I can see them for myself, I can pick a really good one out. Supplies~ Yay~" She said with a giggle. "You're annoyed again Master, and might I say it makes you like quite cute that way. Ah, are we going to the Shadow World Slave Trade?" She asked, standing up fully now, baseball bat on her shoulder now.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:15 am

Did she just say he was cute when annoyed? his ears turned red, but it was hard to see since his hair covered them. He nodded. "Yup. Besides, they were pestering me before due to the time warp." He took her free hand. "Just don't say anything while you're there, and try to keep your eyes down, alright?"
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:31 am

She nodded and shook her hair lightly, her bangs falling in front of her face, half hiding the silver orbs. "This work? You can barely see my eyes and I won't talk unless you tell me to Master Sam." She said with a smile. Her cheeks then turned a light pink when he took her free hand, her guise slipping just slightly.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 pm

He nodded as they disappeared.
http://collarme.forumotion.com/t28p15-shadow-slave-trade#2568
((lawl forum hopping is fun xD Then again part of the rp experience? idk xDDD ))
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 pm

------------------------------------------------------------
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Serenity Achkey wrote:Serenity smiled at Jasper's comment and just shrugged her shoulders. "Alright." She was taken by surprise and turned to John seeing him pull something out of his pocket. When he started explaining what it was she gently took it from him, flipping the wings open, then closing it to open it side ways. Her eyes widened looking at the thing. "Strange.." She said quietly before closing it and slipping it into her pocket. She looked up and started to laugh when he called Jasper her boytoy. "I'll be sure too." She said with a grin on her face before watching her 'boy toy's' reaction. She just shook her head squeezing his hand gently. "So, what was it that you wanted to show me, 'boytoy'?" She smirked trying to hold in her small laughter before biting her lip.

Jasper shook his head, holding back his desire to thwack John in the back of the head. However, as the gizmo she held, along with his on in his pocket, vibrated twice and glowed red, he frowned. The younger John pulled out his own gizmo, frowning at the message he had gotten. "Go. We need to prep." Jasper nodded, then took Serenity's hand, leading her out of the room, through a waiting room looking room, then up a set of stairs into a white marble floored hallway. Wait, why were the lights tinted red? And why were there sounds of hurried footsteps and doors slamming?
"Come on, I think it's best we go outside for now." He lead her down the hallway, past some of the kids that were at the Christmas party, through a large lounge area, and outside. From the outside, the building looked huge. Wait, was it a castle? It had the looks of one, with minor differences in dimensions.
There was a lake a few yards away from where they stood, and a small open area leading into a forest on their left. There was a small part of a brick wall, about four ft tall and 6 ft long, between the castle and the lake. Why couldn't there just be a bench?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Serenity felt the gizmo vibrate and she took it out of her pocket, a bit confused. Did she just get a mass forward text messsage or something? How long had she been his slave and so many things were still so mysterious to her. She put it back in her pocket listening to John tell them to leave, she looked up at Jasper just before he grabbed her hand and was leading her out of the room. At that moment she felt very lost, walking next to Jasper through a waiting room, and then a white marble floored hallway. Where was she? She looked around seeing red tinted lights. She kept turning her head looking around her, thinking she was hearing the rust of foot steps, and doors slamming. She picked up on her foot steps again so she wasn't falling behind. She looked up at him when he mentioned something about it being best if they went outside. "Um.. okay?" She said just going along with it. She turned her head watching some kinds that were at a Christmas party and smiled lightly before walking through a large lounge, and then outside. Once she was outside she gasped, eyes widening as she looked up at the what seemed to be an never ending building.... it looked like,.. a castle? Where was she? Her head turned again, taking in everything she could see from this view point. She saw a beautiful forest to her left and then let her eyes settle on the sight of a lake just a few yards away. Her free hand rested on the inside of his arm that her other hand was holding his with. "Wow.." She breathed out just looking over everything. "Where are we?" She asked him, glancing up to him from the corner of her eye before looking apon the lake and forest again. She then turned her head to look to the castle again, trying to figure it out herself.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 pm

"Welcome to Empire." He mumbled under his breath as he went to the wall, sitting on it. "I hate this place." He said with a sigh, looking at the lake. The water stirred. It stirred again, then again, as if something was in it. Something big.
A large stream of water leapt out of the lake, barreling towards the castle doors. It slammed into the doors, splashing back a little, but some of it had gotten through. It was hard to tell what happened on the other side of the doors, but once the water was fully gone, the lake stilled. Jasper watched the whole thing happen, unnerved.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Serenity watched Jasper sit on the wall. "Empire?... Why do you hate it?" She stayed where she was, looking over at the lake watching it. She narrowed her eyes seeing some sort of movement and then before she knew it water was jumping out and splashed hard on the castle doors. She jumped back taken by surprise, her mouth opening wide. "Woah!" She blinked a couple times then looked back to the lake again. "What was that about?!" She asked confused moving towards the wall more jumping up to lean over it, kinda on her arms which were on her her chest so the ball didn't press to hard against her. She looked up at him, amusement in her eyes, it was like she was a little kid, that little trick that happened with the lake was kewl, and she wanted to know how it did that and why.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Jasper sighed. Why wouldn't he hate Empire? It took him out of his content little niche and threw him head first into a realm outside of Shadow World. He liked being the cold hearted Master, the one who resided solely in that world, who didn't deal with emotions and colors and everything else that was here.
"It's just not my type of place." He said finally, looking at the lake. "Sam's daughter is a water dragon. That was probably her going inside to make sure her mother's ok. Not uncommon."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 pm

"Hm." Was all she said, before leaned her cheek on her hand that was resting atop the wall. She watched the lake and breathed in slowly before hearing Jasper's answer about Sam's daughter. "A water dragon?" She mimicked before smirking. "Its like im living in some book novel. I never once thought I'd actually live to see the day when I could meet all the type of people that I have met at the Manor." She stood up and stretched yawning a little before leaning back down over the wall. She swayed her hips a bit thinking about everything that has happened since she was placeed inside the manor. She shook her head slowly, "Most definetly like something straight out of a story book." She laughed and then looked to Jasper, watching him for a moment. "So.. who is the water dragon's mom? And what happend to her?" After she asked her eyes began to roam around again, leaning one cheek on her hand, then turning her head to lean the other cheek on the same hand, still swaying her hips slowly.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Jasper looked over at her. "Kitten. Their daughter became a water dragon through marriage." He looked at the lake. "If you think the manor is filled with out-of-a-book characters, wait for a little bit. This place is packed with fairy tale bullshit."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 pm

"Wait, what happened to Kitten?" She asked her eyes widening as she stood up straight again, looking at him. When he explained this place to really be filled with characters out of a fairy tale her eyes looked around again and she leaned her elbow on the wall, her chin in her hand. She began watching the lake again, thinking about Kitten. She had been hurt? Well.. she hadn't seen the woman around the manor since she had let her go through the stuff she brought back from home. Gosh, she really hoped Kitten was okay. She frowned a little as her mind went else where away from the view of the lake.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Jasper shook his head. "I don't know. I only know that she's missing and Sam went to go look for her. My guess is that he found he and it wasn't good, because its rare that they go into this much of a emergency lock down." He took out his gizmo, checking through the info log on the situation. "No details on what happened exactly though." He flipped the device closed and back into his pocket. "She's queen of this place. Everything you see if hers."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Serenity blinked a couple times "Emergency lock down, so thats what this is?" She asked turning her head to look to him again as he looked at his gizmo. She frowned a little more when he said that there wasn't any details to the situation. Once he flipped it closed her attention was on the lake and then the forest. When he mentioned Kitten being the queen her mouth dropped open. "The queen?" She stood up looking around completely again, this was all hers? "Amazing." She said softly before turning back to the wall Jasper was sitting on. "I hope she is okay." Eventually she finally managed to jump up onto the wall, legs hanging over the sides, crossed, as her arms spread out to her sides, palms of her hands resting on the edge behind her. She sighed a little as she rested her cheek on her shoulder, watching her surroundings.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:42 am

Jasper shrugged. "She should be fine. She can usually hold her own, though she acts like the damsel in distress a lot." The gizmo's buzzed as the went out of emergency mode. "See, told ya. Now, you wanna hang here for a little bit or go back to the Manor or what?" He asked, tilting his head. He had to go to work soon, but that didn't mean he couldn't stay with her for a little bit.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:47 am

Her eyes looked up to him as she felt and heard the gizmo go off in her pocket. She didn't bother to look at it but shrugged her shoulders. "Well.. you don't really like it here so why don't we go back to the Manor?" She smiled lightly before hopping down off the brick wall. She held her hand out to him waiting for his responce. She wondered when it was that he had to go to work, remembering he said to his coworker he'd be in soon.

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:44 am

He nodded, hopping off the wall and standing next to her. "I'm going to go home real quick to grab some work clothes so I can just leave from the Manor when the time comes. I'll meet you in your room, since you can teleport now." He quickly kissed her on the nose before disappearing, a small test to see if she would be able to teleport or not. If not, well, he'd help her learn in time.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Achkey on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Serenity smiled as he hopped down next to her. She nodded her head when he explained that he had to go get his work clothes from his home. Her eyes widened with the realization that she can teleport now. She grinned as he kissed her nose and then was gone. But, wait..... how exactly do you teleport? She pondered it for a moment before closing her eyes to try and picture her bedroom back at the manor. "Think bedroom.." She told herself... a moment later she opened one eye. Nope.. she was still here. She breathed in and out slowly before closing her eyes again trying to fully picture her destination... and then she was gone. Poof!

Serenity Achkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top