Last edited by Emerald on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Manor (Archives I )

Post by Emerald on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 am

The Manor was empty.
(Enter as you will. This rp isn't going to affect what's happening on Gaia)
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Geez, been awhile since she found time in her busy life to return to the manor. Though, when she entered the building..lit seemed rather empty. How dissapointing...
With a sigh, the neko rubbed the back of her neck. Though, ears twitched when she realized she had the whole place to herself. A smile desperatly tugged at the corner of her lips. What to do now?
A good few moments later, she had changed into some more...comfortable clothing. Tanktop and jeans. As always.
All mine. Bursting with hidden excitement that was seen by only one person before, she did a few back flips and cart wheels to the game room.
Blue eyes now set on the game called DDR. Now, Missy rarely plays video games so of coarse she wouldn't know what that was.
However, that did not stop her from figuring out the game. It wasn't long till she was grinning to herself while focusing on the screen.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Kin and Ayami let out a content sigh as the manor came into view , sure they loved Tokyo, it was their home town but the somewhat peacefulness of the manor was welcome solace from the hassle of the Tokyo streets. As the car came to a stop at the from door they pair got out and headed inside to see it surprisingly vacant. "Guess we are early.." Kin said over to his wife as he went to put their luggage away.

Kin looked around, "Avi better come back soon, I really don't want to have to track that girl down." he commented before laying down as the jet lag started to get to him.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Two cars, both black with tinted windows, pulled up to the Manor. Anyone who knew would recognize them to belong to Sam and Jasper. They parked next to the Manor as the shadows exited their cars. both wearing sunglasses and their usual attire, besides the whip that they each had hanging from a belt loop at their hips. Jasper shut his car door and leaned against his car, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket.
"Haven't been here in a while. Wonder if the girls are back yet."
As Sam walked around his car to join Jasper, he pulled out his own cigarettes. "It doesn't look like anyone's here at all. Pity." He lit his cigarette and sat on the hood of his car.
"What do we do if they don't come back? It's not like they don't have a choice right now, They're out there, we're here. They could chose to ditch completely."
Sam shrugged. "There's always Kitten." Both males smile maliciously.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Ceili had decided to do something really bold, even for her standards and in her time away from the manor, like she was asked to for a little bit. She went and got her license, finished up night school for her High School Diploma and cleared up her bank account issues with Aminta beside her. She rode up to the manor on a motorcycle noticing Sam and Jasper's cars along with Sam and Jasper still outside the manor. A light laugh as she parked her new motorcycle and stepped off of it carefully, removing her helmet. She smiled and stretched her limbs. "It feels nice to be back here and have some accomplishment in my life." She said mostly to herself, kicking the kickstand into place and then pulled a pair of glasses from the bag on her side since she forgot her contacts with Ami.

Ami on the other hand was driving in a small car with Loki, the naga, in the back fast asleep. She pulled up beside Ceili and stepped outside of the car and fluffed her hair up a bit from the short bob it was now in. "Back here once more. Time to see if anyone else has shown up in the mean time. Hey, naga boy, wake up. We are at the manor. Enjoy your nap?" She asked with a smirk.

Loki, the only male of the 3 of them, shot Ami a dirty glare before sitting up and getting out of the car. Coiling up beside the car, he carefully grabbed his bottle of water with his tail. He then shook his hair out and went around to the back of the car to grab his only bag which was small, since it carried so little. He was without his chains and collar that was usually around his neck and wrists, that it was strange. A slight nod to the girls and he proceeded to slither inside.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:55 am

Avi entered with a bang, for a second time, in the mansion. She kicked the door open when struggling to be released by the six men that dragged her from the slave trade back to the house. She grinned and laughed wildly. "Oy boys!!! Isn't this what they call deja vu?"she laughed as they pushed her inside the mansion and left. She brushed her school girl skirt off, and straitened the matching plaid bow tie. She slowly took the blind fold off the men had put on her, blinking a couple times to adjust to the light. It's been a while..... her voice enchoed. She nodded, grabbing her bag and walking up to the desk. The memories were fuzzy. She remembered Kin, and his wife Ayami...she remembered Kitten the owner of the house but....wasn't there someone else? Stop trying to remember...you'll hurt again. Her voice warned. She hopped up on the desk, trying to find a pen to click, but the thought bothered her. Why couldn't she remember more about her time here?

((SURPRISE!!!! Avi's memory has been erased!! ^-^ ))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:38 am

Kin nodded to Ayami as he got up from the bed andleft the room going downstairs just in time to see Avi bust in. He looked at the men that accompanied her as he walked to them, "Was it necessary to treat my slave in such a manner I should string the six of you up and us you as practice dummies. Don't let this happen again." he said before turning back to the succubus, "Glad to see you returned Avi oh and if I catch them do that again I will let them be your next meal. Anyway go rest up I am about to open the restaurant tomorrow so we will have plenty to do." he informed her before a yawn escaped him as he covered his mouth.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:18 am

Cathetel arrived back at the manor with her brother in tow. "Too bad we had to leave huh Datenshi? she asked over her shoulder before seeing Aminta and running up to her,"Ami I missed you" she said before hugging the other woman and placing a shift kiss on her mistress's lips. "It was boring without you... Please don't leave me again.." she added as she watched her brother walk inside not feeling like being social at the moment. "He probably is not happy with coming back, he had his chance to leave but he wanted to keep an eye on me."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:40 am

Ears twitched at the sound of people arriving. D@mn it. I didn't get a chance to raid the bar yet. Tch. Next time for sure. Dispite the sudden annoyance, she was glad people were returning.
After turning off everything, she made her way off to greet the arrivals.
When she had arrived to the lobby, she was surprised to see another Naga around. After all, she only knew of Romy. The other's she greeted with a kind smile before leaving out of the Manson. Fuuuuuck, was it cold outside. Missy HATED the cold. Dispised it. Cold and her did not mix. It was days like this she would want to curl up next to a fire with a large comforter wrapped around her slender body. Just when she was about to say 'screw it' and go back inside. A certain scent found it's way to her nose. Well, it wouldn't hurt to at least greet this one person and then run back inside.
Following the scent, she found Sam and Jasper along with Ceili. Though her attention was set straight on Sam. Ticked he doesn't text, call, or visit her. Yeah, when you friends with a cat...the cat need attention now and then. Quickly, she made her way up to the three and hugg the blond male while greeting the others with a smile. "Good to see you all back. How about a hug? Seriously. I'm freezing here." Indeed. Tank top and jeans isn't gonna cut it with this weather. Why didn't she think of that sooner before coming outside. Her body shook a bit now and then as her tail swayed a bit before coiling around one of Sam's legs.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 am

'Oh Pen-Sama they didn't mean any harm, they do it cuz' they love me!" she said happily, spinning on her toes. That's right...the restaurant. She did remember the restaurant. And the man that tried to shoot her the last time she came to the mansion...Started with an 'M'. She dismissed it. Going up stairs to change into her normal maid uniform. She pranced up the stairs. The way Kin said "glad you returned'.... Did other slaves get a choice? her voice asked as she slid out of the school uniform, catching sight of the sore summons mark on her thigh.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Enjou strode back into the manor her luggage following behind her in a row as he made her way back inside seeing that it was a lot less lively then normal. The kitsune looked over at the girl hugging a small sigh escaped her lips as a ting of jealousy flared up inside her. "Why can Rachel act that cute..." she said to herself as she made her way back to her room to unpack and resettle in.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 am

Ceili laughed lightly as she watched the neko come out and hug Sam. "Missy, at least think about a coat next time. You might get sick if you come outside with a tank top and jeans on." The blonde girl said with a laugh. The only reason she was still warm though was because of her own jacket for she was wearing a short sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans.

Aminta giggled and looked down as she felt the arms of her slave go around her. "I missed you too Cath. I'm sorry I had to leave, but I was needed for something back in Italy. I also had to make sure the naga boy, you might have missed him, got to his original hometown and back safely. I won't ever leave my little fallen angel. I love you too much. Oh, he will get over it. He wants you happy and that is all that matters to him...." She said with a smile. She then gave Cath a light kiss on the lips and then forehead. "Well, let's go inside with our stuff alright? I want to be able to change outfits and soon. This suit is a little weird to have on. She said as she tugged at her collar a little, feeling awkward in the outfit.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:00 am

Cathetel nodded, "But it doesn't look too bad on you but if you are uncomfortable." she said taking her mistress's hand a smile illuminating her features as the fallen angel practically dragged the lilac haired woman inside the manor and up to Aminta's room so she could change. "We were able to visit our mother during the time away. And she approves of you and wants to meet you soon." the fallen added with a smile.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 pm

She had missed the maid outfit. Terribly. Lovingly running her fingers over the lace she walked out of her room and to the stair. Grinning like a mishchevious child she hopped up on the banister, gracefully sliding down to the lower floor. She hopped off and brushed her skirt out, swaying from side to side to watch it flare out. Then suddenly, her eyes widened from behind her bangs and she froze. A flash back? She was on the stairs talking to....it was fuzzy, her chest started to hurt. She huffed and walked to the lobby, the flash back bothering her.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 am

Sam looked at Ceili, then got glomped by Missy, as blue eyes looked to his cousin from behind tinted lenses. Jasper smiled and said something in shadow tongue. Sam replied and frowned.
"Ok, but when the cow comes, don't come crying to me. Kill it yourself."
Sam shook his head again, then looked at Ceili. "Nice ride. I see things have gone well for you. And hi there." He looked at Missy. "Go inside and get a coat. Why are you here anyways?" The girl wasn't a slave, or a mistress. He frowned.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:14 am

A forest green convertible rolled up to the Manor, music blasting, with familiar men filling the car. "AND I AM, A PRETTY PIECE OF FLESH I AM..." As the car parked next to Sam's, Viper lowered the music, but couldn't lower the jack asses' singing. "A PRETTY PIECE OF FLESH!" Blaze hopped out of the car. "The bartender, ish back." God he could hit high notes well. "Lets all go get drunk off our asses."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:53 am

Kill it? Jasper doesn't mean me, right? She shivered at the thought a little scared now to the point she let Sam go and took a few steps back. "I thought I was always invited here. You guys never come to visit me in my world so I started coming to you guys." Ears drooped a bit as her tail uncoiled from his leg to her own offering herself a bit of comfort since she felt she did something wrong. "I'm sorry if I was wrong." Ears twitched a bit as she heard Viper and them pulling up. If she didn't feel so...on the spot right now, she would of ran over to the others and greeted them then go inside to drink with Bobbie. Sam was frowning at her, huh? That couldn't be good at all. Maybe she was the 'it'. Wouldn't be the first time she was called th'it'.
Well, at least she was distracted from the cold now. The thought 'What did I do wrong' coulded her mind.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceili Inain Vendali on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:36 pm

The blonde girl grinned. "Ami got it for me as a graduation gift for finishing up my high school diploma. I had to do night school since I met with people during the day, but it all worked out for me. I finally have my bank account in my possession again and I finished up my education and I am already on a start for my designs. Oh and I made you and Missy presents, to pass the time on the way back. But they are in my suitcase, so you might have to wait a bit." She said with a smile. She then looked over at Missy and pouted. "No dark thoughts Missy. Go grab a jacket from inside before you freeze. Or at least go mess with Blaze. I don't like it when you look all sad."

Ami laughed and shook her head. "Just feels weird to have it on. I am not used to wearing the suit. I'm glad you were able to visit your mom. She approves of me already and hasn't even met me yet? I would be glad to meet her." Ami said as she was dragged up to her room, the suitcase trailing behind her.

Ceili Inain Vendali

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Avi paused at the desk, thinking to herself. She was here not that long ago right? Why were the memories so fuzzy? 'Maybe you're just stupid. her voice answered in her head. She snarled, and made her way to the lounge. She threw herself on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. where was kin? Where was Ayami? Where was........was there someone else?

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Cathetel smiled a bit, "She is like me just not as strong of an empath as I am so she was able to see most of my memories from here." she replied as she opened the door to Aminta's room before letting go of Aminta's hand and taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "I am lucky enough to be able to block really personal memories though..." she added her face turning a bit pink.
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Zalkova on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 pm

A beam of light shot down from the skies in front of the manor as a female figure descended from the light and landed in front of the door. She made her way inside looking around the semi familiar building before noticing the great verity of beings that reside in the manor's walls. "Now where is Cath-chan's room I am interested in meeting her mistress."
Night Zalkova

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Sam shook his head. "Missy, I don't mean that you're not welcome. I only asked because I wasn't sure if you were here as just a guest, or something more." He looked down at Ceili as he flicked the end of his smoke away from the girls. "I do like motorcycles." He took a hit off his cigarette.

Blaze ran inside after seeing the other brothers off. He saw the familiar succubus and smiled, running up to her and hugging her, picking her up in the process. "Avi! Oh, I've missed you! I should have brought you with me. I'm sorry I didn't."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:40 pm

She gasped, surprised by the sudden embrace. 'Don't let go!' her voice pleaded in her head. The attention was much needed. She smiled a little, and patted Blaze's head, resting her own on his shoulder. He was familiar......Maybe he had mistook her for someone else? No...he said her name. Who was he? She wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned back a little to get a peek at his face. Her brows furrowed, and her head tilted, showing a flash of glowing blue eyes. "It's......nice to see you too....?" she asked, rather than stated. 'He's cute, make a move.' her voice ordered her. She smiled cutely at him. "I guess my reputation proceeds me. What's your name handsome?" she asked, showing a flash of her eyes again.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Miyazaki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Miyazaki didn't say much. She just kinda stood there like some cat waiting for attention and stuff. Though in silence, she did admit the motorcycle was very nice. In fact, it would be a perfect addition to her collection of vehicles. If she could, she would of taken that baby out for a good long speedy spin. And anyone who knew Misy well, would know she loved going fast.
She felt a bit comfortable now knowing she was still welcome and that it was just curiousity. The SOLDIER moves a bit closer to Sam. The three of them had tons to ketchup on. Though she hadn't had contact with him in forever, so guess who was gonna be first victim.

Kat Miyazaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top