Bound Manor Archive II

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bound Manor Archive II

Post by Emerald on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:34 am

Anjay heaved a sigh, seeming to regain some of his composure. "I'm fine...really." He was still shaking like a leaf though. He looked up and around the room. Wasn't there someone else here a moment ago? "Wasn't someone else just here?" He asked; he hadn't seen 2D leave the room, nor even heard the male talk to him.
Alexa waited until 2D was n the hallway before speaking, keeping her voice low. "Look, Dad and Anjay got into a fight and Murdoc really wanted to kill him, so Anjay's a bit shaken up. He nearly got his wings ripped off for fucks sake." She shook her head. "Anyways, Dad's......he lost his humanity. If Anna and I hadn't gotten there to tear those two off each other, I don't know what would have happened. But Dad passed out; he must have run out of energy. We chained him up and Ryan, James and Bianca are keeping an eye on him. We don't know if he's going to be able to...well, come back. Most people who go completely demon and lose their humanity don't reverse it. Actually, I don't think anyone has ever been able to regain their humanity."
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Noodle smiled and nodded. He was lying of course..Her brow raised at his question. "Um...yea. 2-D was here a moment ago..." She felt a little panicky, she hadn't seen him leave, where'd he go? Oh, right outside. She saw the blue. "He's right outside the door." she pointed, rubbing her neck with the other hand, calming down a little. "He told you to sit down...you didn't hear him?"

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:18 pm

"Damn.." His ears lowered, keeping his voice low. "Poor Anjay..but at least 'e's doin okay.." 2D took a glance at him before back to Alexa. "Sorta.." He sighed. Murdoc losing his humanity? That can't be good. "Maybe I can knock some humanity into 'im." He narrowed his eyes and his tail whipped around behind him. Ah yes, he was certainly not happy with the bassist at all. Actually, this is probably the angriest he's ever gotten at Murdoc.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:01 pm

"Oh....." Anjay shook his head to clear the slight numbness he felt before sitting down. "Sorry...I guess I'm just not fully here at the moment." He sighed a bit, rubbing his arm nervously. " Are you ok though, really? I...don't want you to just shrug it off and get through it. People do that, just ignore things that aren't ok thinking that it will fix itself if ignored. It doesn't usually, it just gets forgotten and leaves a scar...." He was blabbering slightly, his brain half going on a mindless autopilot as he spoke, staring at a spot on the wall.
Alexa sighed. "2D, I know you're mad but...." Her sentence was cut off as her phone went off. She glanced at the text. "Wait....he's snapped out of it....how in the?" She stared confused at her phone, then looked at 2D, slight worry in her expression. "I don't get it; most people never snap out of full demon mode, and if they do it's not this quickly...." She looked down, her brow furrowed as she tried to think. How had he recovered so fast? Maybe it had to do with being the previous Satan? Or was he still Satan? Alexa knew Luis filled in, but she wasn't sure who actually held the office currently.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 pm

It looked like she was staring at the same spot he was, touching her neck lightly where he bit her. She zoned out as he spoke, her shoulders slumping and her head tilting. She sighed, smiling, but keeping her eyes on the spot. "He gave me warning......." she said softly, only moving her eyes to look at him. "I am not sure it would have ended differently if I did get away.." She dropped her hand from her neck, giving her collar a flick with her nail before dropping her hand. She glanced over towards 2-D's direction...he was angry...really angry. "I'll........be ok." She didn't smile, rather, bit her lip and stared at the spot on the wall again. She was angry still, but felt...weird. Her eyes narrowed. She wanted....Murdoc. Even after everything. Was she wrong? Technically she didn't listen to him...but he....uhhhhhhhhhhh. Her eyes narrowed more.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 pm

"Well then if 'e recovered.." He had that malicious glint in his gaze. What Murdoc did to Noodle, 2D would never be able to forgive him and he wanted him to pay. For fuck's sake, they've known Noodle since she was nine. NINE! 2D heaved a growly sigh under his breath, his chest feeling tight, getting furious all over again.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:10 am

Alexa snarled a little, her hand coming up to slap 2D across the face fast enough that she didn't realize she had done it until her hand was already on a path to collide with his cheek.

(fffffffffffffff block x.x; )
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Noodles eyes darted to the source of the slapping noise. She started to get up but decided against it. Anjay didnt look like he should be alone.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 am

Did she just..? Oh dear. As soon as Alexa's hand struck the blue's face, a few lightbulbs in the hallway popped and their auras clashed and sparked, even as much as to give her a bit of a zap. 2D looked surprised at first but his dumbfounded looked changed to something of disapproval. He had to get a quick grip before he could have lost himself and killed her, and boy was she lucky that he did.

Probably the only thing stopping him was the fact that, even though she wasn't his kid, he still sorta felt like she was, seeing how she was Murdoc and Kitten's. Kinda like that whole step-mother/father thing despite 2D no-longer with either two.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top