Bound Manor Archive II

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bound Manor Archive II

Post by Emerald on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:03 pm

As soon as the weapons stopped flying the fog began to disperse. Tattoo stepped from out of the dense cloud, hands behind his back, not even scratched. "2D, while I realize you had an emergency to attend to here, please be advised that I do not allow non-guests to pass the lobby unaccompanied by a staff member or myself." He said coolly, glancing at Noodle for a moment. "I'll return in a moment." He stated, then turned and left the room.
He went to the third floor, going to Angela's door and knocking on it.
The angel opened her door, looking a little annoyed until she spotted Tattoo. "Trevor~ What can I help you with?" She purred.
"Can I borrow your slave for a moment? There's been a slight mishap and I need his abilities."
Angela looked to the side where Kevin laid on the floor on a pillow. "I suppose. Just bring him back in one piece." She said, snapping to get the healers attention, and pointed to the door. "Go with him, and behave."
Kevin scrambled to his feet, not wanting to piss her off. "Yes Mistress." He said quietly, his eyes down as he walked past her and into the hall, Angela closing the door behind him.

Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 pm

He stared at Tattoo, listening to what he had to say despite not give a fuck. Tattoo would be back anyways which means he would be accompanied so why does it matter. 2D went back to holding and comforting Noodle. "Dun worry, Noodle." He gently stroked her head again, humming a bit, the melody could be recognized as Tomorrow Comes Today.
Kristin Tuesti

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=15687720

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 pm

She didn't pay attention to anything going on, except 2-D's singing. Her eyes were shut, and her breathing was steady. She softly hummed the harmony, coughing a little, finally passing out against the blue haired singer.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:05 am

Kevin followed quietly behind Tattoo, curious as to what had happened. Who else was in this manor besides his Mistresses, Thomas, Tattoo, and Big Daddy? Maybe Big Daddy was the one who needed healing? He wouldn't be surprised, but usually Tattoo didn't go that far. Besides, they were going downstairs, and Tattoo's room was on the 3rd floor. Unless Big Daddy was in the basement; Kevin shivered at the thought.
He continued to follow, getting more curious as the approached a room on the second floor and followed Tattoo inside. When he finally saw Noodle, he paled. "Noodle!" He ran over to her, kneeling next to her and 2D and gently reaching out, brushing his hand across her cheek. "He looked up at 2D, a mixture of confusion and hurt in his eyes. What happened the the quick to temper flamboyant male, usually by now he'd be cursing and demanding to know who did it.
Kevin looked back down at Noodle, brushing his hand across her cheek again. His hand glowed slightly, sending his healing energy through her. It would be able to heal all of the minor wounds, and ease her pain, the deeper cuts would become more shallow and scab over, but not fully healed all at once.
He leaned back a bit, fishing in his pocket, then frowning. His gizmo wasn't there; how silly of him to forget that. "2D, can I borrow your Gizmo?" His voice was quiet when he asked, nothing like the usual Kevin.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:41 am

The magic Brit pulled the device out of thin air, since he didn't feel the need to carry his on him all the time as he used to. He handed it to Kevin. "Fanks.." Thank goodness for Kevin, he was much better suited for this than he was.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 am

She winced a little, but nuzzled Kevin's hand softly in her sleep, smiling a little as her pain subsided.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:18 am

Kevin took the gizmo, blinking a little at 2D when he thanked him. 2D just handed him something and said thanks? That seemed backwards; even more so that he was thanking Kevin of all people.
"Stuart, do refrain from thanking him. He's not in the position to be shown gratitude." Tattoo said casually, hip propped against the wall and arms folded.
Kevin looked down, shrinking a little and flipping open the gizmo. He input a command and closed it again, and suddenly the gizmo grew a stinger. Gently he took Noodle's arm, easing the stinger into her skin. Luckily it was a very fine point and didn't hurt much. "This should help her regain blood faster. It's something that the Johns came up with a while ago that doubles the rate that blood cells reproduce." He said as he pulled the gizmo away from her arm. The stinger retracted back into the gizmo and Kevin handed it back to 2D.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:31 am

2D watched, pretty intrigued. He never knew the Gizmos could do that! Fuck that would have came in handy a bunch of times in the past. "Yeah, I know 'bout the stuff but not bout the Gizmo.." He gave an almost amused smile. He was about to say thank you again but stopped. Hopefully Kevin got the picture. The device was put into his pocket and he looked at Noodle. Well that was taken care of for the most part. Now he wondered if he should go and hunt down the Bassist or remain at Noodle's side. He sighed to himself.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:44 am

She started to come to, once she regained some of the MANY blood cells Murdoc helped himself to. She opened her emerald eyes slowly, blinking a couple times to focus, she winced a little, more sore than anything and looked up, seeing 2-D and Kevin over her. Her eyes narrowed, and she tilted her head a little, obviously still confused and out of it. She reached out, touching both of them softly on the cheek before tilting her head the other way. "Hi." she smiled, not really sure what to say, or where she was, or what exactaly just happened. Oh wait....no. She remembered. All of it. Her smile fell. "Is he here?" she asked the two of them, glancing at the both of them. She looked terrified, unable to look at the both of them once she remembered what had just happened. She sat up a little, seeing the dried blood and torn clothes. She kept her eyes down, unable to look at the two.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Kevin shook his head. "The Johns set up personal accounts in the Empirian database. My account has access to the vaccine, so only when I log in a request it will the gizmo be able to use it. I think in order to activate your account though you have to talk to them, I'm not sure how they're setting it up." He looked at Noodle as she started to come to, smiling a little when she smiled up at him and nuzzling her touch. He frowned as her smile fell, and looked at 2D questioningly. Who was the 'he' she was referring to? Oh wait; Murdoc. Who else would have done this? But wait; the bassist cared for her, didn't he? He wouldn't of gone overboard like this.
Kevin shook his head quietly, he personally had no idea where Murdoc was.
Tattoo straighten and walked over to them. "Alright Kevin, time's up. You did your job." He said and turned, expecting Kevin to follow.
Kevin looked up at Tattoo; ok, well, up about as far as the man's stomach. His gaze then fell back down to Noodle, his eyes watering slightly. "Feel better." He said quietly, running his hand through her hair soothingly before getting up and following Tattoo out of the room.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 am

"No, luv. 'E isn't." He sighed, watching Tattoo and Kevin leave before hugging Noodle. "'M so sorry I wosn't there to stop 'im.." 2D held her, trying not to get too upset for he wanted to be strong for her.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 am

Noodle

She smiled a little at Kevin, watching him leave. He was acting....really not Kevin like. She bit her lip a little, turning back to 2-D. She started to tear up, trying to steady her breathing so she wouldn't start sobbing again. She nodded, gripping him tighter and hiding her face against him. "He said to get away...." she whispered, only able to sound normal at that volume. "I didn't. I had a chance. I didn't." she hid against him again. Everything about him was comforting...his voice, his attitude, his scent. "2-D......you smell like butterscotch." she smiled, loosening her grip on him a little. She sighed, finally getting up off him and shaking out her hair, scratching the back of her head and wincing at how sore she felt. She looked at him, giving him a smile, she hated seeing him upset.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:33 pm

2D sighed, but smiled when she mentioned his scent. "Yeah.." He patted her lightly on the head. "Dun worry, Noodle. Everyfing's gonna be okay."

[XD Gah crappy post I sorry.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 pm

She nodded, looking down and grimacing at the state she was in. She giggled nervously, pulling her skirt to cover more thigh. "2-D....can you cover your eyes a minute?" She asked. She exhaled, getting up slowly wincing as she finally got to her feet. She went to Murdoc's closet, grabbing the first thing that was closest to her. She blinked, realizing it was a dress..a maid uniform at that. Her eyes narrowed as she put it back. She blushed a little at the rest of the collection he had in there realizing they were size extra small. She finally grabbed the least revealing thing, a black silk kimono style robe and wrapped it around herself. She frowned as she walked back to 2-D and patted his shoulder letting him know he could look now. The robe was short, but it covered better than the ripped skirt, though the rather dark bruises on her inner thighs showed, and she was still covered in quite a bit of dried blood. She reached for her phone that fallen on the floor earlier, sending out a quick text and flopping on the bed. She sighed, rolling her head back and falling back onto the bed. "What do I do now?"she asked, not really expecting an answer from 2-D.

((its ok XD))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:01 pm

2D had closed his eyes like she had asked, once she let him know he reopened them, looking at her before lowing his head. "I..'unno." The singer shook his head, trying to recall what he did when something like this happened to him. What did he do anyways? "I guess jus clean up an try ta recover." And probably cry but he doesn't quite do that anymore due to being 'used to it' although, not as much as he used to be. He had his wonderful wife to thank for that.

He sighed and moved to the bed, sitting on the edge. "But Io'll stay wif you..er..tha is if you wonna be alone." 2D was pretty hell-bent on protecting her now.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:27 pm

She rolled over on her side, looking up at him. "One time, it was thunder storming when we still were at Kong, and I went to your room because I couldn't sleep. And you told me a story about how you fell out of a tree, and then your hair turned blue..." she smiled, reminiscing, trying to think about anything except what just happened. "You can't stay with me forever, you are a husband now." She grinned at him, pushing him playfully. "But....don't go yet...tell me another story.....please." She stretched a little, still laying on her side, bringing a hand up to the collar around her neck without realizing it and rubbing her thumb against it.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:10 am

2D chuckled to himself. "So? Maybe you can live wif us." He layed down beside her, putting his hands behind his head, looking at the ceiling as he thought of a story to tell. "Hm... did I tell you 'bout the toime I broke my classical piano teacher's 'and?" The man snickered. "She wos tryin to teach me a piece an loike, afterwards I fought we were done so I shut the piano key cover. Di'n't know 'er hand wos still in it. Ended up crushin it." He looked over at Noodle and smiled. "She got rilly mad an put out a lawsuit..so me an the fam 'ad to move."

[Probably not accurate but I tried. lmao -failsauce-]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:54 am

She smiled scooting closer to him eagerly, shaking her head when he asked her about the story. She giggled when he was finished, stretching out again. "Do you remember that one time when we built a ramp with Del and you rode a bike off it and tried to jump over Russ?" She started to laugh."I won so much money from betting!!" she sighed, giggling to herself quietly. She sighed quietly, staring up at the ceiling. Thinking about happy memories was helping, though every time she moved she was forced to remember what she was trying to get over... "I wonder if i'm allowed to leave this place...it seems they have more rules here than the other manor..." she trailed off.

(( Thanks for the present 2-D!!!! XDD ))))

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:20 am

"Roight? The landin wos rough an Russ wosn't too 'appy eitha!" He smiled, loving to reminisce on the old memories. Stu-Pot longed to just have things go back to the way things were, making music and just doing band-mate shenanigans; none of this severely added resentment towards Murdoc. 2D thought about what Noodle said. "Maybe you can. Worst comes to worst Io'll jus kidnap you. Not much they can do 'bout that....er.. or we can jus ask Tat noicely. 'M sure 'e'd undastand..sorta." He frowned. It just kinda seemed like they'll both be stuck here for a bit cause like hell 2D was leaving without Noodle or at least knowing 100% that she'll be safe and won't be harmed again.

[^_^ Welcome, luv.]
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 am

Anjay ran into the Manor, looking a bit worse for wear, and ignored Thomas completely as he blew past the front desk and up the stairs. Alexa followed close behind, but stopped at the desk.
"Gramps, is Noodle here?"
Thomas stood up, about to call after Anjay, but stopped himself and sighed, looking at Alexa. "Yeah, I think so. She's in Murdoc's room, probably still with 2D. Anjay technically works here so he's allowed up there by himself, but you're going to have to stay with him. Ma...err....Tattoo is finicky about having nonresidents go upstairs unaccompanied."
"I am not finicky." The male voice came from the top of the stairs. Anjay was already on the second floor, trying to sniff out Noodle. "Alexa, you can come up. Just please make sure your brother doesn't bleed everywhere." Tattoo descended downstairs and went to the desk. "And I need to have a word with you about letting all these people run a mock in my Manor."
Thomas's nervous swallow was audible as Alexa headed upstairs chasing after Anjay.
Anjay finally located Murdoc's room and nearly kicked the door in. He didn't pause, spotting Noodle and going to her, scooping her up and hugging her, despite that fact that he was still bleeding heavily. He had a lot of claw marks up and down his body; he was shirtless and the legs of his pants were in tatters. He had a few good bite marks on him as well, and a few harsh burns. He was shaking. "Noodle....I'm so glad you're ok." His voice wavered as he choked on his words a bit, trying to keep himself from breaking down.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 am

She tensed up, feeling something heavy beginning to appear in her hand when the door was kicked open. She gasped, seeing the state Anjay was in and wrapped her arms around him as he scooped her up, dropping the electric guitar that she had summoned to bash Murdoc with onto the bed. She held him closer, trying to calm him down, feeling him about to break down. She murmured too him softly in japanese, petting his head gently. She looked at 2-D from behind Anjay's shoulder, showing him her hand which was covered in Anjay's blood and narrowing her eyes a little, raising a brow. Murdoc? She thought, hoping he'd pick up on the same brain wave length. She pulled him away a little, gently by the shoulders, moving his hair from his face and running her hand down his cheek gently. "Anjay...are you ok?" she asked softly, looking him up and down, before meeting his eyes.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 am

That scent! It was coming for the door. 2D's cat features seemed to have 'popped' out and he was seconds from leaping off the bed at the person who burst through the door and took Noodle. Right before taking off, he had noticed it wasn't Murdoc at all but Anjay. The dullard slipped and tumbled off the bed with a harsh thud. "Uff.." He fixed himself so he was looking up at the two in a crooked position. Those injuries were unmistakable, they must have fought but who won? Murdoc was still alive though, that was certain. If he wasn't, 2D would know, having first dips and all. "I guess you knew wot 'appened.."

2D pulled himself off the floor and watched the too, still weary about Noodle's safety despite Anjay's reaction..though he must have fought for her sake. His tail swayed awkwardly. "You...should sit or summfink." He used some magic to help the blood slow from the wounds.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 am

Anjay was breathing heavily, but chuckled a little nervously when Noodle asked him if he was ok. "Me? Why are you asking if I'm ok silly? Oh dear fuck Noodle...." He hugged her again. "You could have been his fucking dinner! I'm so glad you're ok." He laughed out of discomfort again. "I'm sorry, here I am squeezing you to death after what just happened...." He wiped his face, frowning a little as he realized he had been crying slightly. He sniffled a bit. "I'm...glad you're ok."
Alexa stood in the doorway, frowning. She looked at 2D and motioned for him to step out into the hall with her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:51 am

She wiped a tear he had missed away, smiling at him. "I'm fine." she grinned, though, the words sounded weird as they left her mouth and her eyes were teary. Fine? Hardly...she'd keep it too herself though. She wasn't one for showing emotion out in the open, growing up in a house of men and all. She rubbed the back of her neck, laughing a little. "We look like shit huh?" she sighed. She hardly ever cussed, it wasn't really polite, but given her current situation she slipped. It sounded funny coming from her. Her phone chirped and lit up, and she flicked it on, texting back a response to Arcadian quickly. He had all her luggage...and she really wanted a change of clothes. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head and slumping. "I could use a drink..." She looked at him, giving him another smile "Are you ok though?....she asked again, tilting her head.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristin Tuesti on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:05 am

Being ignored? Okay then. 2D raised a brow and watched the two before Alexa caught his attention. So he moved out into the hallway since it seemed that she needed to speak to him or something.
Kristin Tuesti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top