The Manor (RP Thread)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Manor (RP Thread)

Post by Emerald on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm

The Manor had been abandoned.
For months, the Manor was empty except for a few of the staff, namely Anthony and David. Anthony kept the Manor, for the most part, clean; and David made sure no one trespassed and tried to take advantage of the empty property. In the John's absence, Anthony now had control over the 'monitor room', where the Johns had been using concealed gizmos around the Manor to keep tabs on all the residents. Anthony kindly removed the gizmos from all the bedrooms, however, and luckily there were none in the bathrooms.
The Manor's property was now in -'s name officially, since Jasper had abandoned it and Kitten, Sam, nor the Johns had returned.

Last edited by Emerald on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerald
Admin

http://collarme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Manor (RP Thread)

Post by Emerald on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Murdoc sighed, appearing in his old bedroom. He dropped on the bed, laying face down on the bed in silence for a few moments before pulling out his phone. He had left Noodle on her for the day, but now he texted her, telling her he was at the Manor. While it had been a nice vacation from the place, the pressures of the outside world were getting to him, and that horrid apartment building was cramped.
He rolled over onto his back, pulling his cigarettes from his pocket. Damn, he was down to two left. He pulled one out, inhaling as the tip lit itself, and waited for the guitarist to answer his text. He would go get her if he had to, but he was curious to see how the guitarist would get herself there if he refused to get her. The Manor was in the US, and he believed she was still over in England, and there was no portal opened between the two, or from the Gorillaz new estate to Empire like there had been back in Kong.
Ah, Kong Studios; ho he missed the good old days. Of course, the memory of Kong also brought the memory of getting himself involved with Empire in the first place. What would have happened if he hadn't? If he had resisted that hot little psycho in the bookstore? He'd probably be better off, or dead due to his health conditions; health conditions he was able to keep at bay with his magic and the fact that he was now immortal. So maybe meeting senorita psychopath had it's perks.
He took another hit off his cigarette.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Noodle groaned as her phone went off, rolling over in her bed to reach for it. She yawned, reading over the text and grinning to herself as she stretched out. It was a good text to wake up to. She rolled out of bed, shaking out her unruly purple hair as she padded over to her closet. She texted him back as she got dressed, able to type out "Hai, be there soon sir." without looking. She sent another text as well, to Arcadian. He showed up in the middle of her bed a couple minutes later, sitting cross legged.

"Hi Noo~" he purred, putting the phone into his back pocket.
She waved, smiling as she walked out of the bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth. "Hihi~"
"Almost ready?"
She nodded, heading back into her bathroom for a minute.
Arcadian got up, stretching out his arms as he walked to the middle of her bedroom. Inhaling slowly and raising his arms out in front of him. The floor began to glow in a intricate circle around his feet.
She jumped beside him in the circle, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Ready!"
He nodded, his eyes beginning to turn black as a smoke began to rise from the circle and envelop them.
She gripped him tighter, shutting her eyes, still not used to the long distance "poofing." Hell, she wasn't even used to normal short distance poofing.. He patted her head as they appeared in the hallway of the manor, right outside Murdoc's room. She blinked, smiling as she let go of him and brushed herself off. "Thanks Arcadian.~"
He nodded, giving her a smile as he looked around the hallway. "Avi will bring your stuff later. Bye noo.~"
She waved as the demon disappeared in the smoke again, turning to Murdocs door as soon as he was gone. Smiling she knocked on his door, bouncing excitedly.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Murdoc blinked a little, sitting up in bed. That couldn't be... He got up, answering the door and looking down, blinking in slight amazement. " 'ow'd yeh git 'ere so fast?" He said, stepping to the side so she could come in, then closed the door behind her once she was inside. He carelessly flicked cigarette ashes to the floor.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:17 pm

She smiled, prancing into his room. "Hello to you too." she chirped, looking around before turning to face him with her arms behind her back. "Black magic." she answered simply, watching him knock the ashes to the floor and frowning a little.

Last edited by kittenxkawaii on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Murdoc blinked a little. Black magic? " 'ow'd yeh get yerself inta tha stuff anyways?" He asked, folding his arms. No doubt it was most likely from one of his books, but he had never asked her. "And yanno now tha yer back yeh dun 'ave ta use tha stuff anymore. Yeh can get Empirian magic like the rest of us." Didn't she used to have Empirian magic anyways? He couldn't remember. No, he didn't think so. He furrowed his brow in thought; she didn't want magic, was comfortable at the time with it, wasn't that it? Ugh, he hated his weak memory sometimes! He snapped out of his thoughts, looking toward the guitarist for an answer.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:52 pm

She smiled and looked down a little, looking rather guilty. "A while back when everyone was gone, i tried to find all you but couldn't. So I went back to Kong and did some exploring and found a big book in your room..." she trailed off. She blinked, tilting her head. "I can?" she thought about it a minute, her hand traveling up to her left shoulder absentmindedly, covering the envelope of passwords she kept in her bra. She had a little magic of her own, but never figured out how to use it, but with empire magic like 2-D and Murdoc... "I could have cat ears." she blinked again, realizing she had said that out loud and laughed a little. "I dunno about all that stuff." she shrugged, kicking her shoes off by the door.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Murdoc shrugged, taking another hit off his cigarette. "Well, I can't blame yeh fer it I guess. I did leave the book there since I wosn't using it anymore...." He shook his head, sighing a little and flicking more ashes to the floor. He chuckled a little at her comment. "Yes, you could have cat ears...." His face suddenly flushed at the image of her with car ears, paws, and a tail, naked, in his bed... He shook his head forcefully, closing his eyes and inching the bridge of his nose. No, bad Murdoc! It wasn't enough that she was his, was it? Oh, if she knew what he was thinking, he'd lose her for sure! "No, no naked Noodle cats on moy bed...." He muttered under his breath, not realizing he said that out loud, though the noticeable strain in his pants gave away everything he was thinking at that point.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 pm

She tilted her head when he pinched the bridge of his nose, frowning. "Oi, are you ok sir?" she stepped closer to him, unable to make out his muttering except for "Noodle cat". She grinned, bringing her hands up cutely and striking a stereotypical anime cat girl pose. "Do you need something for your head nya?" she grinned, winking at the end.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Murdoc watched her, his eyes flashing red for a split second and he had to force his arms down at to his sides to stop himself from grabbing her and throwing her on the bed. Need something fer moy head? Yes, yer mouth please... She wasn't talking about that head obviously, but Murdoc's brain was too far in the gutter right now. "Noodle..." He breathed out, making the cigarette disappear and going to the bed. He sat down, patting the spot next to him on the bed, even though it took him a lot of effort to pat the spot next to him instead of his lap. "You'd make an adorable cat girl...."That I could fuck until you didn't know which way was up anymore "Io'm surprised yer ok with using black magic, but unsure when it comes to Empirian magic. Sure it's a...change..." He frowned a little. No, he could understand it; it was a big change when you thought about it. Yes, the process was easy, but all of a suddenly you have the ability to control the energy around you...it was definitely a big adjustment.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Was she....making him mad? She pouted a little, but smiled when he called her over, hopping beside him on the bed, sitting cross legged. She blushed, looking away shyly at his comment. "Thankyou..." She shifted a little. scratching the back of her head. "I think....I'd like it. I guess, its just kind of scary." she smiled, shrugging a little bit. "It would be nice to be able to teleport by myself though.."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Murdoc avoided looking at her. "It's almost too simple, rilly luv." He said, shaking his head. "It's just the ability of energy manipulation. It seems simple....but I fink we both know that it is a lot ta adjust to. Energy can do a lot." He simply stated. He chuckled then. "Though it is nioce once you get used to it. The ability ta teleport, floy, shapeshift, 'eal yerself....then there's the stuff you can do when yeh pick an elemental major..." He waved a hand. "But tha's besiodes the point. Io'm not troyin ta talk yeh inta it or anyfing..." What was he trying to do then? He didn't know, he was just rambling to try and distract himself.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:23 pm

She nodded as he spoke, rubbing the back of her neck. "I think I want it." she smiled, looking up at him. She stretched her arms above her head, falling back onto the bed. Her shirt rode up a little as she layed out beside him, the pale skin of her midriff showing. "I think you did talk me into it." she laughed, looking at him again.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Murdoc dared to glance at her as she laid back, and he regretted it as soon as he saw her. He leaned over, his hand finding it's way to her exposed midriff, gently caressing it as he leaned over her, leaning on his left elbow as his right hand continued it's light caress on her stomach. "Luv, Io'm sure I could tolk yeh inta a lot of fings..." He said, his voice deep, husky with arousal. He leaned close, his lips a breath away from hers. "You're such a tease, yeh know tha? Yeh don't even need ta try, and yeh 'ave me losing self control bit boy bit." He spoke low, his voice almost intoxicating as his breath caressed her lips with every word he said. He pulled his hand away and rolled away from her, onto his back, smiling a little to himself. He wouldn't do it, he knew he wouldn't, and he wouldn't be surprised if she freaked out right now because of the little 'display'. He closed his eyes, waiting for her to scream at him, the throw a fit and throw things at him for getting too close to her. Or she'd cry....he frowned at that thought. He didn't think about that before. The little guitarist was always such a fire cracker that he'd expect her to throw a fit if he invaded her personal space, but she was so soft around him, that maybe she'd break down instead. He closed his eyes, regretting that. What if she did cry, what then?
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

She froze, her eyes widening, and forgot how to breath. A soft pink blush grew across her face as she watched him, his voice nearly hypnotizing her. She was teasing him? But...how? His hands caressing her stomach burned against her skin, and she squirmed a little, the warm feeling beginning to spread across her entire body. When he rolled off her she blinked, starting to breathe again, though she stayed completely still. What would happen...if she did try to tease him then? She was still kind of mad about the unexplained cyborg assassination thing, and jealous of 2-D and his relationship....Maybe he did deserve some teasing...

"Daddy....."

She said it clearly, with no stutter or hesitation. Her eyes narrowed, and she watched him out of the corner of her eye.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Murdoc's eyes snapped open. Did she just...no, she didn't...he was hearing things....right? He sat up, looking at her and blinking in slight astonishment. She wasn't crying, or screaming, or throwing a fit, or breaking her guitar over his head, or anything that he expected her to do. Instead, she called him.... "Wot?" He choked out, clearing his throat a little after the suddenly lack of verbal control he just had. No, he had to be hearing things.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm

A evil grin spread across her face that seemed...very un-noodle like. She was getting cocky but seeing Murdoc like this was too good. With the grin and her eyes narrowed into two dangerous black slits she repeated herself. A little louder this time.

"Daddy."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Murdoc watched her and nearly laughed. So, he wasn't hearing things, was he? She was trying to tease him. How...cute. He smiled wickedly, rolling to his side and leaning over her again. "Io'm sorry pumpkin, did Daddy do sumfink to upset you?" He nearly purred, his hand returning to her stomach, but this time it went a little higher, just under her breasts. He caressed her there for a moment, running his hand along the bottom of her bra, then his fingers trailed down her stomach, following the edge of her pants for a moment before he pulled his hand away. He touched his nose to hers, his lips only a breath away from hers once more. "Whoy don't you tell Daddy exactly wot you wont, hmm? And Daddy will be sure ta do 'is best to....meet those needs." He leaned in closer, finally letting his lips mesh with hers for just a second, then pulled away completely, rolling onto his back and smiling. "Come show Daddy wot you rilly wont." He purred.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

She kept her grin, though she was trembling slightly. She squirmed when his hand ran across the bottom of her bra, looking worried for a moment. He wouldn't take the passwords right? No. Not important. No...no she was teasing him! Not the other way around!! He kissed her and she melted, leaning forward a little when he pulled away. She grinned, laughing a little, determined not to let him see he was winning, though the blush and the trembling were a dead give away. She'd win. She'd torture him. She crawled on top of him slowly, meeting his eyes as she straddled him."You've done alot of things to upset me." Where'd this sudden surge of bravery come from? She traced a glittery painted fingernail down his chest, tilting her head as she smiled to herself. "Shouldn't it be what..daddy wants?" she purred, a slight hesitation. Being like this was verrrrry out of character for her. She watched him, holding her breath without realizing it.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:34 am

Murdoc shock nearly took over. She crawled on top of him. No force, no threats to make her do it, she just did it willingly. "This is a pleasant surpriose." He manage to say casually, though he was beyond shocked at her current actions. "And ol this tiome I wos scared tha if I made a move yeh'd run away from me." He said, his hand going up to brush her hair back behind her ear.
WARNING, FRAGILE, NOODLE, DON'T DO THIS His voice was screaming in his head, and he frowned. Fuck, he hadn't thought about that. He reached down, tugging his shirt up over his head and nearly off, leaving the fabric resting on his lower arms. He then folded his arms together in his shirt and put them behind his head; this would stop him from hurting her, at least momentarily. "Daddy wonts yeh ta explore, pet~" He purred, though met her eyes with a harsh gaze. "But, if I move moy arms out from behiond moy 'ead, I wont you ta put as much distance between the two of us as you can, yeh got me? I dun care if yeh 'ave ta get Arcadian to take yeh back to England, or even Japan for fucks sake, I just wont you gone. Understand?" Like fuck he would let himself hurt her.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 am

She smiled shyly at his comment, nuzzling his hand a moment when he brushed her hair aside, which fell back into the place he brushed it from a minute later. She was winning. She did it. Well...untill he took his shirt off. Her eyes widened and she started to move back slowly, centimeter by centimeter until he spoke again. If Murdoc would have seen how terrified she looked he might have stopped, luckily for him, her eyes were covered, making her expression hard to read. She met his eyes when he gave the warning, nodding slowly. What would he do to her? She had a flashback of 2-D walking out of Murdoc's office with the bite on his neck, and shuddered a little. He'd already tried to kill her...and she'd been to hell but..somehow she was positive he could do even worse. Trembling she moved closer again, both her hands on his chest as she leaned in towards his neck. Run away, run away, run away.. her mind screamed at her, as she pressed her lips softly against his neck. Had she ever done this before?? What do you even do??? She breathed against him, trying to silent the voices that were screaming against her actions inside her head. She moved up again, laying on top of him. She shivered a little, suddenly feeling put on the spot. She panicked. How many girls had he been with? What did 2-D do to him? How could she even compete? She shook her head, covering her face with both hands as she climbed off him. "I'm sorry....i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry." she repeated over and over again, moving to the edge of the bed. She'd leave. Yea. She'd go hide somewhere. No....no bad. Bad idea. She stayed on the edge of the bed, still hiding her face. "I'm sorry."

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Murdoc closed his eyes when she leaned over and kissed his neck, but he could smell her mood shift. Fuck, this really wasn't helping him think straight, even if he already fed today. When she climbed off him, he sighed, trying to rationalize in his head how to handle this. He never had to deal with something like this before. He sat up, putting his hand out to comfort her, but dropped it. "Luv....." He frowned, rolling his shoulders to get the building tension out. "Noodle, c'mere, please." He said, laying back down and motioning for her to get back on top of him. His voice was soft, comforting, so...Un-Murdoc-like. "It's going ta be ok, I promise. This is whoy I'm lettin you set the pace. I dun expect anyfing from yeh luv. I wont yeh to do wot yer comfortable with. I dun care if I 'ave to lay 'ere for 3 days straight while yeh poke me on the forehead; do wot yer comfortable wif. I promise I won't complain, I wont you ta do this, no matter wot you decide ta do during it. I wont you ta be comfortable, and I wont you ta enjoy yerself."
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:26 pm

She turned, watching him. He wasn't mad? She nodded, keeping her head down and crawled on top of him again. He wouldn't get mad. It was safe. She nodded again when he was done talking, smiling a little. She leaned over him again, poking his forehead lightly while kissing his neck. She tried to scoot up higher, unknowingly grinding a little bit against his lap. She moved her finger, moving to kiss the other side of his neck as her free hand ran down his chest.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerald on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm

He put his hands back behind his head, closing his eyes as she made herself comfortable. He smiled when she poked him on the head, chuckling slightly, though the chuckle cut off as she scooted up. He cleared his throat a little, leaning his head back slightly so she could kiss his neck better. It was a bit of a surprise, since Murdoc was known as not being so clean, that he didn't have any bad odor to him. In fact, he smelled rather clean, including the faint scent of deodorant. His natural smell was musky, not overpowering, with a slight undertone of spice and a scent only comparable to brimstone.
Emerald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenxkawaii on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Her eyes were shut as she kissed his neck, presently surprised at how nice he smelled. The warm feeling began to creep across her body again, and she looked a little flushed. She sat up on him again, placing her hands on his chest and kissing his lips lightly, before kissing him again, slowly licking his bottom lip. She was nervous, made evident by the yellow sparks that began to pop off her body, but she didn't want to stop...She gripped the sheets on either side of his head, moving to get more into the kiss and grinding against him accidentally again.

kittenxkawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top